Ambers cure quest, i need help ;-:

Rikki64101

Dec 5, 2021
i done alot so far but the only think is i need to find a clue at a steele tech lab on uveto but idk where and i read i needed 3 taurs?

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
you need 3 blood samples from taur characters to give to lumi on tarkus. read your quest log

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
You can find a clue at the Steel Tech lab on Uveto (by, you know, talking to the guy there) but it's optional and only saves you some money on the actual resolution.

If you were already told in-game to get the 'taur samples, that means you already found the actual "solution" - Lumi, on Tarkus. If you just read about the three taurs on the wiki/forum/discord: You need to run around on Tarkus (in the wild/the spaces where encounters can happen) until you run into her, and ask her.

For the 'taur samples, you just need to find as many four-legged characters as you can and ask them for blood samples. There are plenty around, it doesn't have to be anyone specific. If you get more than three, you save some money later on.

Reactions: Rikki64101

Rikki64101

Dec 5, 2021
You can find a clue at the Steel Tech lab on Uveto (by, you know, talking to the guy there) but it's optional and only saves you some money on the actual resolution.

If you were already told in-game to get the 'taur samples, that means you already found the actual "solution" - Lumi, on Tarkus. If you just read about the three taurs on the wiki/forum/discord: You need to run around on Tarkus (in the wild/the spaces where encounters can happen) until you run into her, and ask her.

For the 'taur samples, you just need to find as many four-legged characters as you can and ask them for blood samples. There are plenty around, it doesn't have to be anyone specific. If you get more than three, you save some money later on.
oh and uh could i know atleast 3 locations to find them

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
…if you haven't seen at least three 'taurs, what have you done in the game so far? They're not that easy to miss!

Anyway, Ellie and Haley on New Texas (Gift store for Eillie, Milker for Haley), and Aina on Tavros (Residental deck, on the western side) should be enough.
Then there's Sylvie on Canadia if that's already unlocked, and possibly Ushamee (also on Canadia) if you've done the Kashima Incident quest.
Tanis on Mhen'ga might work, too.

Jn_Sinnombre

Dec 26, 2023
…if you haven't seen at least three 'taurs, what have you done in the game so far? They're not that easy to miss!

Anyway, Ellie and Haley on New Texas (Gift store for Eillie, Milker for Haley), and Aina on Tavros (Residental deck, on the western side) should be enough.
Then there's Sylvie on Canadia if that's already unlocked, and possibly Ushamee (also on Canadia) if you've done the Kashima Incident quest.
Tanis on Mhen'ga might work, too.
Tanis does work too.

I believe only Forgehound on Zheng Shi and Anyxine's Secretary on Uveto can't be asked to get the blood vial.