Amber is a weapon of mass woobie.

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
tf does that title even mean

My thoughts exactly!

I did not expect to be the only one who got it. It was meant to be a play on Weapon of Mass Destruction. Either way have 2 totally trust worty sources to explain Woobiness? Woobism? I don't know.

TVTropes The Woobie page: A "woobie" is a name for any type of character who makes you feel extremely sorry for them. According to Urban Dictionary Woobie Something very precious and snuggly.

Reactions: ShySquare

TFMaster

I did not expect to be the only one who got it. It was meant to be a play on Weapon of Mass Destruction. Either way have 2 totally trust worty sources to explain Woobiness? Woobism? I don't know.

TVTropes The Woobie page: A "woobie" is a name for any type of character who makes you feel extremely sorry for them. According to Urban Dictionary Woobie Something very precious and snuggly.

Well yeah I got the WMD reference but I didn’t know what Woobie meant, I guess that I know now though!

Dark Ether

Aug 27, 2015
Woobie is from the movie Mr. Mom with Michael Keaton. His young son has an old ratty blanket (if I recall correctly) he called his woobie.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
We should cheer the deer, not fear the deer, nor should we jeer the deer and definitely not spear the deer. (Well, you could, but it has to be the fun kind of spearing. The spear is your penis)

Reactions: Raindrops and Savin

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
We should cheer the deer, not fear the deer, nor should we jeer the deer and definitely not spear the deer. (Well, you could, but it has to be the fun kind of spearing. The spear is your penis)
Ah, thank you for the clarification.
You should also hear the deer, but not leer, and don't leave her in tears.

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
I wonder if we will ever be able to ride the dear around maybe while teasing her or maybe even make use of the equipment we installed. Then we can sheath our sword in a suspended and milked dear.

I am a latex goo naga I want to play with my new prey.

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
I just thought the dear should meet the moose. One has a massive dick the other likes massive dicks it would be great.

I totally wouldn't help it along with some aphrodisiac bites and kisses.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slab Bulkhead

DragonRanger

Aug 28, 2015
The expac mentions the possibility of curing her, but is that even in the game yet, and how does one go about doing so if it is? I like to go through all possible options when going through new content to see which one I settle with, and I’m curious what curing her actually does.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
The expac mentions the possibility of curing her, but is that even in the game yet, and how does one go about doing so if it is? I like to go through all possible options when going through new content to see which one I settle with, and I’m curious what curing her actually does.
it took me about 3000 years to realize it wasnt actually in the game.

Reactions: Ecchi Bunny

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Leave it to TiTS writers to point out that a good time gal who will fuck at the drop of a hat probably didn't have that great of a childhood.