Amazon

Oh jeez

Dec 14, 2016
Might there be any other way to become Amazonian without using The Treatment?

anniebannannie

Dec 15, 2016
Unless you count getting your muscle tone up naturally (lots of weight lifting), and becoming a futa, no.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
There is no way to get the perks the Amazonian Treatment provides other than the treatment, but as annie said above, physically sculpting your character to be amazonian is possible, if rather expensive, in both time and money. The transformations that increase height include many side-effects.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Bimbo and Bro labels are connected to perks that alter conversations that support it, brute speech and ditz speech. For Amazon label to become a thing, a new perk would need to be made, and a great many previous conversations would need to be altered to account for it. Treatment perks are treatment exclusive, and the aesthetic components like tone arn't that hard to come by.

Reactions: Ormael

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
For TiTS definition of Amazon it may be only one way to get there by using Treatment. As for in general amazonian build for female...well make PC tone maxes, max physique and you would have something that should count as amazon even if game may not desc your PC this way.

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
Unfortunantely, for you to be "amazon" It's pretty much what Ormael said, unless ofcourse I've missed something.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Yeah, I was surprised that no one had mentioned that in the first couple of posts since that's the first thing that popped into my mind.
That doesn't provide the perks that the Treatment does though, it's simply one of the ways that has a lot of potentially unwanted side-effects.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
If you're going for an Amazonian build then getting those effects would be the whole point and it's an all-in-one sort of deal like the Treatment but without the Treatment effects.

The perks are all tied into/based around the Treatment material so if you're looking to avoid that kind of stuff there's not much point in lusting after the perks.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Eh, there's tons of perks and/or status effects that do similar if not the same things.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Amazon costume will make any PC as such if I not wrong. Of it not been meantioned for so ong...seems we all had muddled minds thrying to come with all sort of weird shit path forgoting event planet costume or well at least I was so forgetfull about it (not like aside special few days per year this event email proc so often - the elss you see/use smth the harder to recall it later on -_-').

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Now I thought of thing thing: Treated Deathclaw female that got Amazon variant ^^

Nice we would get behemoths for alt P1 too. Even with TF in set :)

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
God save us all, but 30 ft tall snu snu would probably kill the pc.
tumblr_meg3wfKqM31rt0gpwo1_500.jpg

That would've been an awesome "bad" end.

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
The only way to avoid the bad end after triggering it is to have the Amazonian Needs perk