Amazon Reaha variant scene?

Jan 23, 2016
Everyone talks about a variant of the Plow the Cow scene where we must "be careful or she might end up doing the railing." I haven't been able to get this to trigger and no where have I seen anyone mention what the parameters are to get the scene to proc. I thought it might be cock size related and could be the one that people were talking about being bugged, but neither making my cock massive or tiny had any affect on the scene.

Does anyone know what specific thing needs to be in effect for her to 'take charge' during that scene?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
For this variant, you need both of:
  • A Physique quotient of under 80%. This changes all of the Amazon Reaha scenes to make her dominating, whereas if your Physique quotient is above 80% then they emphasize your shared strength.
  • Relatively low cum volume, I don't know what exact number was set for it. This will leave her dissatisfied with how much you stuff her.

If both conditions are met, the scene continues into an additional scene where she stuffs her dick down your throat. This scene has a variant for if you've used SnakeByte.

Reactions: Senera2000
Jan 23, 2016
Ahh! It was my physique that was doing it, that does make sense now that I think about it. Thanks very much for the reply!