Amateur artists taking most requests for art

tessic

Jul 2, 2016
Ahem hello my name is Tessic I am currently on a quest to improve/shake the rust off my drawing skills so I'll be taking requests. I have never really drawn a whole lot of sexual stuff but I will give it my best shot however I draw the line at vore, and scat, and stuff like that in general really. Other than that I will take up most if not all requests free of charge  of course. However I will be setting up a patreon account or some such thing  to use as a tip jar of sorts should anyone appreciate my work the point they desire to express the appreciation. :p

Which I will add here once I get  around to it. However in the mean I just want to get some projects to work on hahah. I have attached a file of an example of what I am currently working on. So feel free to pm me with a description of what you are looking for or post something here. Oh and for the momment I will likely only be doing colorless art. Until I get the hang of digitally coloring art.

View attachment kaska .xcf

kaska .png

Last edited by a moderator:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
What are you comfortable with the most? Portrait, bust or whole drawing?

Xiokir

Dec 9, 2015
Not really a request, but a question. Do you prefer drawing males or females?

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
Would you be willing to do a portrait of a character I'm working on for tits?

(side note: I really like the portrait you posted earlier)

Graav

Aug 26, 2015
Italy
The portrait is good, maybe the mouth it's a little weird.

tessic

Jul 2, 2016
The portrait is good, maybe the mouth it's a little weird.

Yeah I am still trying to get a hang on drawing lips and well everything really hahahah. Which is why I am taking well essentially any request so I can have ideas other than my own to practice with.

Would you be willing to do a portrait of a character I'm working on for tits?

(side note: I really like the portrait you posted earlier)

I'd be more then happy to just send me a detailed description, or a previously drawn picture or what have you to me, and I will give it a shot. Can't promise it will turn out all that great but I'll try may best.