Am I understanding the Zil Ration right?

Gobbosquig

Dec 28, 2022
From the wiki, only male has the chance to grow wings? But I'm a female and wanted the cool Bee wings, is there a way to get it?

Gobbosquig

Dec 28, 2022
1. Grow a dick, get the wings, remove the dick.
2. Console.
Dang, so I have to go though that route huh? Kinda weird that a female can't grew wings using the Ration in the first place. I mean, all female Zil have wings so why excluded a gender?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Codex said:
Wings: Male Zil have flight-capable wings, but the rest of the population does not.
The female zil’s face is mostly human in shape, decorated with chitin over black skin. Overall, her visage has a gorgeous profile with full lips, a button nose and noticeable eyelashes. The black sclera and iris of both of her eyes make them appear as solid black and very alien. Their structure allows her to have a larger angle of vision as well as detecting the fastest of movements. Her blonde hair looks good on her, accentuating her features well. Two floppy feelers also grow from just behind her hairline, bouncing and swaying in the breeze. Her mouth contains a long, bright yellow tongue that can extend a foot past past her lips when fully extended. The tip has a tube inside it, capable of gathering sweet nectar from jungle flowers or lovers.

From the waist up, the female zil has your typical humanoid upper body: torso, arms, hands, and fingers, covered in a layer of chitin. Shining black exoskeleton covers her arms from the biceps down, resembling a pair of long black gloves from a distance. She has noticeable hips that draw the attention of those around her, and her ass fills out her clothing nicely. A large, insectile abdomen dangles from just above her backside, bobbing with its own weight as she shifts. It is covered in hard black chitin and tipped with a needle-like stinger. Shimmering, armor-like chitin girds her legs from your toes to her mid-thigh. The sable material is rock hard right up until the ring of soft fluff that grows over the uppermost edge. Her middle is nice and smooth.
“You are mine, far shist pig!” squeaks the painted, armored female zil that is clutching it, roped to the cliff above you. Getting assaulted like this from above this high up is horribly unnerving - your heart chunters and your every instinct screams for you to make her stop.

Roped to the cliff-face above you, the 5’ 5” zil is armed with a long, poison-soaked barb-spear, providing her with extensive reach. There is no question of getting away from her in your current position. Bare breasted, hair tied back, arrayed in beaten, beetle-like plates and smeared with war paint, she is a vision of primordial feminine fury, yellow and black vivid against the deep red of the rock.
From the top of her striped fuzzy hair to the tip of her black boots, the female zil who calls herself Quinn is about 5' 8". She is a bit taller than the zil average, as well as more svelte - underneath the sheer armor of her chest her breasts look to be maybe C cups, and the slimness of her thighs make her gleaming, armored legs look long and rather strict. Still, the presence of a tear-shaped abdomen and complete absence of clothes means she doesn’t stand out much from her fellows in purely physical terms. It’s the sense of control, the sedateness and the manner of someone used to getting their own way which do that.

Her pale, yellow face is quite round, with arching black eyebrows above her striking, golden-irised eyes; the smiles or frowns that appear on her mouth seem to touch only the barest corners of it. Her frizzy chestnut-and-platinum blonde hair falls freely down to the small of her back, pierced by the two bobbing antennae that all zil share.
I don't see a mention of wings in any of those. None of the portraits have visible wings, either.

Last edited:

Gobbosquig

Dec 28, 2022
Wait, it's literally canon Female Zil doesn't have wings?! I've been playing this game since it's in Flash, huh. TIL . Guess I'm turning a Zil/ Myr/ Illumorphene Hybrid then..

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Wait, it's literally canon Female Zil doesn't have wings?!
As far as I can tell.
Guess I'm turning a Zil/ Myr/ Illumorphene Hybrid then..
You could also go Sylvanol (Elf/Fairy-themed). I think you do need wings first. Dove Balm is the most reliable, but expensive. Fortunately, the Wing transformation is 75%, if you have them.
Au Myrtille said:
By the time they finish transforming they’ve become a quartet of light blue gossamer wings, together forming a set of radiant butterfly-like wings. You now have fairy wings!

...and a quartet of blue gossamer wings sprout from your back, displaying a prismatic sheen when they flap. Despite their delicate appearance they have no problem carrying you aloft, and can fold up safely against your back for protection.
Au Ronce said:
By the time they finish transforming they’ve become a quartet of glittering black gossamer wings, together forming a set of butterfly-like wings coated in what looks like wisps of shadow. You now have shadowy fairy wings!

...and a quartet of gossamer wings sprout from your back, glittering black with a pattern that makes them look as though they’re coated in wisps of shadow when they flap. Despite their delicate appearance they have no problem carrying you aloft, and can fold up safely against your back for protection.
Dragonfly wings exist in the code, but I don't know how to get them. If they're available at all.

Last edited:

Gobbosquig

Dec 28, 2022
As far as I can tell.

You could also go Sylvanol (Elf/Fairy-themed). I think you do need wings first. Dove Balm is the most reliable, but expensive. Fortunately, the Wing transformation is 75%, if you have them.

Dragonfly wings exist in the code, but I don't know how to get them. If they're available at all.
Sweet! Thanks for the info!!