Am I on the most recent build?

Phazerking

Jun 8, 2018
So I'm just a little bit confused because I'm looking through posts here and it seems like people are talking about stuff that I've never heard of before. Right now, the only places I can go is hawkethorne and foothills. No ingredients from ivris, and pretty basic stuff from lereah. I understand that this game is under development and I'm not complaining about it not being done yet. I just want to make sure I'm on the same page as everyone else :).
~ Thanks

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Yep, Hawkethorne and the Foothills are the only accessible areas. People are talking a lot about content that's being made, but hasn't been made yet.

Phazerking

Jun 8, 2018
Yep, Hawkethorne and the Foothills are the only accessible areas. People are talking a lot about content that's being made, but hasn't been made yet.
Ohhh okay. Thankyou! I've got one more question for you if you dont mind. Is there a point to leveling a character up, or will future builds/ updates erase data/ make saves from previous builds unusable? I've had other games do that that were still being developed.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Ohhh okay. Thankyou! I've got one more question for you if you dont mind. Is there a point to leveling a character up, or will future builds/ updates erase data/ make saves from previous builds unusable? I've had other games do that that were still being developed.

There's always a chance that a new build will break old saves, but I don't believe it's happened yet since release!

cloer

Jun 3, 2018
Plus, at this point, there's not that much to lose anyways.

Still, if it does happen, maybe it would work to load the old save file in the save editor version compatible to the new game build and then save it without changing it, basically "converting" it. ... though that's a VERY theoretic possibility...

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Plus, at this point, there's not that much to lose anyways.

Still, if it does happen, maybe it would work to load the old save file in the save editor version compatible to the new game build and then save it without changing it, basically "converting" it. ... though that's a VERY theoretic possibility...
You actually have to load and resave your saves in the actual game to get them to work with the save editor between versions :p

cloer

Jun 3, 2018
Well, then that just went out of the window faster than a secret lover when he hears the husband yelling "Honey, I'm home!"