Alternate ways to achieve oviposition

Orange

Oct 2, 2015
Since the ovipostion perk is now officially in the game, are there plans for alternate ways to achieve oviposition for the non-feathery egg-layers? perhaps something like an ovilium overdose or a specific egg you could rarely produce on ovilium? Or would this be considered too easy?

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Since the ovipostion perk is now officially in the game, are there plans for alternate ways to achieve oviposition for the non-feathery egg-layers? perhaps something like an ovilium overdose or a specific egg you could rarely produce on ovilium? Or would this be considered too easy?
Ovillum eggs aren't supposed to have any transformative properties, since they aren't dedicated gene-mods and aren't alien enough to trigger microsurgeons.

Something like Ovillum+ can give the perk, although it might get limited to infertile eggs.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Ovillum eggs aren't supposed to have any transformative properties, since they aren't dedicated gene-mods and aren't alien enough to trigger microsurgeons.

Something like Ovillum+ can give the perk, although it might get limited to infertile eggs.
Oviposition perk always gives infertile eggs anyways. Well, unless some writer would want to write different pregnancy blurbs and birth scenes.

Well, you can get oviposition and then mod away. It is permanent and can't be lost. Or you can write the TF yourself... I think it would be better to leave ovilium as is - safe not to produce permanent effects by itself.

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
Well, you can get oviposition and then mod away. It is permanent and can't be lost. Or you can write the TF yourself... I think it would be better to leave ovilium as is - safe not to produce permanent effects by itself.

Is this for sure? I mean Oviposition perk is permanent?

I am just asking so i can make sure because i always wanted to get it but did not want to be a feathery race(well in one game-play i was)

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Is this for sure? I mean Oviposition perk is permanent?

I am just asking so i can make sure because i always wanted to get it but did not want to be a feathery race(well in one game-play i was)
Yes, now you can't get rid of it aside of save edit.