Alraune, the only options are Kill or Have Sex?

O

Occult

I am playing a vaginal virgin character and I even have buttslut mode on for this. Problem, I finally got around to the Gardening quest and I am in front of Alraune right now. I REALLY don't want to kill her but if I have sex with her she uses tentacles and it takes my vaginal virginity. Is there really nothing else I can do here? I don't want to have to give myself a dick, but is that my only option? Because I am sure I can give my character a dick and then just remove it. I don't like that idea too much either because it's not how I want to play the character but yeah.

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
I am playing a vaginal virgin character and I even have buttslut mode on for this. Problem, I finally got around to the Gardening quest and I am in front of Alraune right now. I REALLY don't want to kill her but if I have sex with her she uses tentacles and it takes my vaginal virginity. Is there really nothing else I can do here? I don't want to have to give myself a dick, but is that my only option? Because I am sure I can give my character a dick and then just remove it. I don't like that idea too much either because it's not how I want to play the character but yeah.
Yeah, you either go get a penis or get tentacled, no other option.

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
I'd love to know if Savin and co. would still design her this way with the benefit of hindsight.
You would hope so. Me personally I don't have a problem with her whatsoever, but that is only because her sex scenes greatly appeal to me. Otherwise it's either "pull your pants down or kill a mother in from of her children". Not a very pleasant choice, and an artificial one too.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Honestly hope one day they'll expand on her a bit, maybe give her an actual name outside of "the Alraune" maybe an option turn her into a herm like some of her daughters are, give her a more active role at the Wayfort - stuff like that. Low priority, but I'm hoping stuff like that might start showing up around the time they get near the game's ending to fill out some of the current content more.

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
Honestly hope one day they'll expand on her a bit, maybe give her an actual name outside of "the Alraune" maybe an option turn her into a herm like some of her daughters are, give her a more active role at the Wayfort - stuff like that. Low priority, but I'm hoping stuff like that might start showing up around the time they get near the game's ending to fill out some of the current content more.
Hopefully it doesn’t take that long to get an expansion for her. But yeah, more content for her would be fantastic.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Unfortunately a lot of that early content is mostly considered "complete" for the purposes of continuation. So we'll either have to wait for one of the authors to either feel "inspired," someone commissions something, or near the end of the game they look to fill out some of the earlier content to smooth out some of the rough edges, maybe via a community poll on stuff we'd like to see.

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
Unfortunately a lot of that early content is mostly considered "complete" for the purposes of continuation. So we'll either have to wait for one of the authors to either feel "inspired," someone commissions something, or near the end of the game they look to fill out some of the earlier content to smooth out some of the rough edges, maybe via a community poll on stuff we'd like to see.
Hopefully someone gets inspired before that because the ending is likely quite some time away, I would assume. Also, there is some future wayfort content planned, so maybe she will feature in that.
The only such content I can think of at the moment involves some DAI-esque throne room judgements so hopefully if she appears in that it won’t be as a defendant.