Allen Armstrong, the Vulpine Maestro

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
So I've had this idea for a while, and before I get too involved in it, I just wanted to run it by people and see what they think. Now I'm just gonna say this right off the bat, due to my lack of knowledge on parsers, and my overall inexperience with writing, chances are this is never gonna go anywhere.

With all that said, I give to you my rough notes for Allen Armstrong, the Vulpine Maestro!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Xz4i0VS9ryWR0q-EdRamVOWp5f43NEPneCELbTq2pZA/edit

Feel free to comment whatever you wish. I really want to hear what you guys have to say about him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zavos

ghostly.winter

Dec 15, 2017
Yep, all good now! Allen seems nice! I'm all about him being kind of a rusher as well, the other rushers I can think of have been nameless and faceless filler text. Nice to see.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Looks alright. Though if you want to have your character to be related to Liriel, it would be a good idea to contact the person who commissioned Liriel.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Looks alright. Though if you want to have your character to be related to Liriel, it would be a good idea to contact the person who commissioned Liriel.
Relax these are just notes. If i actually decide to go through with this, contacting Savin is the first thing I'll do.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Now, I usually don't like the whole "glowing dong" thing that happen all over the furry fandom, but this guy seems to be heavily Cyberpunk inspired, so it honestly kinda works here

I also do like me some foxes, so this seems like it's got potential

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Added some changes to the physical discription, history, Chet description, and personality sections, as well as the sex and romance area.

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I've been thinking about it, and I'm genuinely considering giving this the old college try. I think I'll get in touch with Savin tomorrow.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
I was the writer for Liriel, commissioner and owner was Irall.

Even if the whole brother thing doesn't work out a cousin or something like that could also be a thing. The Armstrongs are obsenely rich so that'd be something you'd want to account for.

good luck, have fun

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I was the writer for Liriel, commissioner and owner was Irall.

Even if the whole brother thing doesn't work out a cousin or something like that could also be a thing. The Armstrongs are obsenely rich so that'd be something you'd want to account for.

good luck, have fun
Thanks, man. I'll try!:D

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Right, so, I wasn't able to get in touch with Liriel's creator, but I asked Savin about it, and he gave me the green light.

Now, once again, I make absolutely no promises on this. Chances are I'm never even going to get started. But I'm at the very least going to give this a shot. Wish me luck, guys!

Reactions: Foxxling and Zavos