All Saves Completely Gone After New Update (please help)

ARandomKitty

Jun 13, 2024
So, I am an android player and ive played the game for quite awhile now and always save religiously, I updated the game last night and logged in this morning and all of my saves were completely gone, is there anything at all I can do to fix this? I'm honestly quite a bit devastated about it all so if there's anything at all I can do to fix things please let me know!!!

neoxela

Aug 6, 2019
I'm guessing you're on Android too? Same thing happened to me and others in the comments of the latest patch. I'm guessing the latest version isn't reading from the correct location or something.

Reactions: ARandomKitty

ARandomKitty

Jun 13, 2024
I'm guessing you're on Android too? Same thing happened to me and others in the comments of the latest patch. I'm guessing the latest version isn't reading from the correct location or something.
Gotcha! I'll wait for them to put out another update and cross my fingers then!!!! Sorry it happened to you too though!!!

Jan 29, 2022
Similar problem here, I even back uped a file just in case of a save wipe but it's not even registering the file on my end

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
for the record, only saves to files are permanently safe. hence why there's a warning that you should save to file. this particular update did nuke temporary saves but that can be wiped on their own regardless of update.

and if it wasn't clear, lost saves are lost. an update won't bring them back

Jan 29, 2022
for the record, only saves to files are permanently safe. hence why there's a warning that you should save to file. this particular update did nuke temporary saves but that can be wiped on their own regardless of update.

Not what I ment, I made the save into a file, and after the update, all saves were gone yes, my problem is that the file itself, will not load

ARandomKitty

Jun 13, 2024

I also did save to file religiously for this game as I have invested nearly two years into it, and all manner of save files dissapeared after the new update

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
Not what I ment, I made the save into a file, and after the update, all saves were gone yes, my problem is that the file itself, will not load

I also did save to file religiously for this game as I have invested nearly two years into it, and all manner of save files dissapeared after the new update
saves to file are completely unrelated to the issue with the update and were not touched by it. if those are gone its an entirely separate issue

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Its not gone, it just won't accept the file, I still have the file on my device, but when I go to "load file" it won't work
It's possible the save has been corrupted. Do you have access to a PC to try and load it? Can start-5's Save Editor load it? Can you open it with a text editor?
If you can't test any of those yourself, you could try upload it here, so one of us could look at it.

Jan 29, 2022
It's possible the save has been corrupted. Do you have access to a PC to try and load it? Can start-5's Save Editor load it? Can you open it with a text editor?
If you can't test any of those yourself, you could try upload it here, so one of us could look at it.
Unfortunately, I do not have it anymore , with it unable to load and my lack of knowledge on the matter I figured it best to delete it since it was unusable , if it happens again, I will keep the file and upload it next time , even send a screen shot so that ya can see what happens