All I Want for Christmas is Bugfixes

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I understand the desire to crank out content and diminish the backlog, but I feel like bug reports have been neglected lately. Drunk Zombie and lowercase_donkey are great, but there are some bugs that seem to be above their paygrade. They get about 80%-90% of the bugs introduced in each patch, but that just means they slowly accumulate. It's gotten to the point that I don't report bugs very often, because I know it will be buried by the time anyone checks the Forum.

Would it be too much to ask for some of the coders to take a day or two between projects to catch up on the reports?

Charge Weapon also boosts equipped Drone damage. (I'm worried this one will get Drones nerfed before the bug is actually noticed.)
Also, Drones can Crit. I assume that's why I can get > 100 damage on Milodan males.
EMP Grenades don't work on about half of the enemies they used to/should.
Dumb4Cum doesn't decrease Intelligence properly, leading to arbitrarily high Intelligence. I think this is a general problem with Stat decreases.
Slow Stat Gain can increase past the cap.
Sigewulfes doen't have the proper stats.
'Draining' absorbs Shield substitutes like Armor and Augs.
The Gabiliani Chemist's 'Yellow Sticky' status cannot be wiped off.

Inventory and Shop hotkeys don't work.

Either sneaking in with the Slave Uniform is bugged or rewritten and very unintuitive.
Changing which bits are open via Appearance not-quite-softlocks. The Back button doesn't work properly. Also affects Chameleon Armor.

Events that add a 'Slave Collar' (Submitting to Slavebreaker, Slave Quarters) replace Steele's equipped Accessory, effectively deleting it.

Rat's Raiders basic attack always Stuns, making them more dangerous when they run out of Energy.

Anno & Syri don't invite for the Christmas event if they're Crew.

'Transparent' flag doesn't function for exposure or keeping Exhibitionism score.

Tarkus: Planet Divide acts like Chasmfall.
Myrellion: A Cavern still has the icon for Steph Irson's encounter, even though it has been disabled.
Uveto: The icon for Myrna's cave is one square to the West from where it should be.

Lund's Golden Rings can be removed.

Kiona's Sell menu is a mess. You don't seem to get the correct amount of Savicite (Toys)/Credit (Piercings). For reference, she didn't have a Sell menu until you'd talked about Credits with Ula.

Cybernetic Exoskeleton doesn't enable equipping Power Armor weapons.

Jumper Spacesuit has no Rarity.

A crapton of typos.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Emerald and Bobonga

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Part of the problem is they haven't been on. Try Savin, Drunk Zombie or lowercase_donkey.

The list is just support for my thesis, not a formal bug report in itself.

MissusEto

Sep 17, 2015
I understand the desire to crank out content and diminish the backlog, but I feel like bug reports have been neglected lately. Drunk Zombie and lowercase_donkey are great, but there are some bugs that seem to be above their paygrade. They get about 80%-90% of the bugs introduced in each patch, but that just means they slowly accumulate. It's gotten to the point that I don't report bugs very often, because I know it will be buried by the time anyone checks the Forum.

Would it be too much to ask for some of the coders to take a day or two between projects to catch up on the reports?

Charge Weapon also boosts equipped Drone damage. (I'm worried this one will get Drones nerfed before the bug is actually noticed.)
Also, Drones can Crit. I assume that's why I can get > 100 damage on Milodan males.
EMP Grenades don't work on about half of the enemies they used to/should.
Dumb4Cum doesn't decrease Intelligence properly, leading to arbitrarily high Intelligence. I think this is a general problem with Stat decreases.
Slow Stat Gain can increase past the cap.
Sigewulfes doen't have the proper stats.
'Draining' absorbs Shield substitutes like Armor and Augs.
The Gabiliani Chemist's 'Yellow Sticky' status cannot be wiped off.

Inventory and Shop hotkeys don't work.

Either sneaking in with the Slave Uniform is bugged or rewritten and very unintuitive.
Changing which bits are open via Appearance not-quite-softlocks. The Back button doesn't work properly. Also affects Chameleon Armor.

Events that add a 'Slave Collar' (Submitting to Slavebreaker, Slave Quarters) replace Steele's equipped Accessory, effectively deleting it.

Rat's Raiders basic attack always Stuns, making them more dangerous when they run out of Energy.

Anno & Syri don't invite for the Christmas event if they're Crew.

'Transparent' flag doesn't function for exposure or keeping Exhibitionism score.

Tarkus: Planet Divide acts like Chasmfall.
Myrellion: A Cavern still has the icon for Steph Irson's encounter, even though it has been disabled.
Uveto: The icon for Myrna's cave is one square to the West from where it should be.

Lund's Golden Rings can be removed.

Kiona's Sell menu is a mess. You don't seem to get the correct amount of Savicite (Toys)/Credit (Piercings). For reference, she didn't have a Sell menu until you'd talked about Credits with Ula.

Cybernetic Exoskeleton doesn't enable equipping Power Armor weapons.

Jumper Spacesuit has no Rarity.

A crapton of typos.
as of 0.9.029-PUBLIC#2748 Anno will invite for Christmas if a crew member.