Alissa's Soul

TheShepard256

So, Etheryn's cage is soul-bound to Alissa, meaning that her soul is required to remove it. However, in her dream palace, Kasyrra reveals that when someone loses their soul, the resulting lethicite is in no way associated with its former owner. Wouldn't this mean that once we obtain Alissa's lethicite, it won't be of any use in removing Etheryn's cage? And if it is of use, wouldn't the same be true of any other lethicite of equal power? Or am I missing something again?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Silly Mode desc: It's the key to the greatest treasure in all the land!
Silly mode event: "The key glides into the lock with ease. You begin to turn the key, excitement building as your prize is scant seconds away from being fre--the key snaps. Turns out that making a key from the crystallised remnants of a vindictive and malicious sister's soul was a bad idea and frankly the quality was poor. Just like her soul. Anyway, that dicklock ain't opening anytime soon."

Lone Wolf115

Silly mode event: "The key glides into the lock with ease. You begin to turn the key, excitement building as your prize is scant seconds away from being fre--the key snaps. Turns out that making a key from the crystallised remnants of a vindictive and malicious sister's soul was a bad idea and frankly the quality was poor. Just like her soul. Anyway, that dicklock ain't opening anytime soon."
Oh what the fuck? Maybe if I carefully cut the leather straps leading back, oh I don't want to nick her skin.