Akane questline issues

Fireball

Aug 12, 2018
So ive followed the docs for akane and chose punishment as the doc says and... Now im screwed out of the quest.
Is there any way to fix the questline? Because i was kinda trying to get lash cannon and its starting to frustrate me the number of questline objectives that suddenly become undoable thanks to poor android tooltips.
Theres no warning on the quest choices that say punishment= permanent quest fail and i really don't want to regrind back to my level and gear and all that.
Theres gotta be another way to fix mistakes without restarting every mistake

Fireball

Aug 12, 2018
On android i don't think so, if you were on a windows you could download TiTsEd.
Is there any way i could either transfer my file or post it here to get tweaked? All i want is to fix the issue with the quest.
I REALLY dont wanna spam grind the gym just to make it back to where i am

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Is there any way i could either transfer my file or post it here to get tweaked? All i want is to fix the issue with the quest.
I REALLY dont wanna spam grind the gym just to make it back to where i am
Yeah, you use the Save File function on your phone, plug a USB cable from your phone into your PC, and use TiTSEd to modify and save the file.

I'm almost certain there's a guide on the TiTSEd thread if I wasn't clear enough. The thread is stickied to the top of the TiTS forums.

Fireball

Aug 12, 2018
Yeah, you use the Save File function on your phone, plug a USB cable from your phone into your PC, and use TiTSEd to modify and save the file.

I'm almost certain there's a guide on the TiTSEd thread if I wasn't clear enough. The thread is stickied to the top of the TiTS forums.
Shouldn't be too hard then, i hope.
This should also allow me to fix my merc without grinding too long

evrueliu

Aug 9, 2018
Also, save alot more often if you can help it, even if you expected only another fight like the other agents. Personally every time I reach a hanger I save, always expecting a random event that can go poorly and lock things.

Fireball

Aug 12, 2018
Also, save alot more often if you can help it, even if you expected only another fight like the other agents. Personally every time I reach a hanger I save, always expecting a random event that can go poorly and lock things.
Yeah i save every 5 min or so
Infact thats what kinda screwed me as i saved before and after the encounter and i didn't realize until i saved and went back to the spot that something was wrong.
I save religiously as rnjesus is not always kind

Fireball

Aug 12, 2018

So ive found the akane files and..... Idk what to set the value at
Experiment or?