Aina not visiting children?

Baggrin

May 16, 2019
In Version 0.8.058, I was never able to catch Aina in the nursery, even with my own around-the-clock presence. There was no scene after the birth of Nina, I can not meet and discuss the name of the second born child. Could a third pregnancy prevent this? Or does she just appear only at random intervals and is not displayed on the map?

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
In Version 0.8.058, I was never able to catch Aina in the nursery, even with my own around-the-clock presence...Could a third pregnancy prevent this? Or does she just appear only at random intervals and is not displayed on the map?
I have yet to catch Aina in the Nursery. From what I can gather/remember, she's more interested in making kids than she is in having them.

There was no scene after the birth of Nina, I can not meet and discuss the name of the second born child.
Only the first child is named. After that, they all receive the same moniker, "One Child". Very cosmic, man. Here's my (short) list of kids with her for example:

Children by Aina - Total: 3
* Nina: 10 years, Human, Female
- Having fair skin, tawny eyes, and auburn hair.
* One Child: 10 years, Human, Female
- Having fair skin, blue eyes, honey-blonde hair, and chestnut fur.
* One Child: 11 months, Human, Male
- Having fair skin, blue eyes, and honey-blonde hair.

Reactions: Baggrin

Baggrin

May 16, 2019
So interactions with her do not support giving names to children? This is sad, It just seemed to me that she met in the nursery and after talking with her it was possible to give names to the children ... Thank you for the answer.

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Her kids live in the apartment with her. The nursery is just daycare in this case. She has special scenes at her apartment for kid stuff.

If you want to be present for births after the first one, you must be in the apartment when the time comes.

Also there is a semi secret sex scene that occurs on a random basis if you go to her apartment while she is in heat and pregnant, not including the first pregnancy.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
So interactions with her do not support giving names to children?
The only folks you can have named kids with and who names them are listed below (someone tell me if I've forgotten anyone):

Aina: Only the first one, Her.
Sera: All of them, You.*
Roxy: Only the first batch, You.
Mirrin: The first (and only AFAIK) two, Her.
Briha: I've only had one (not sure if more can be named), Her.
Ellie: I've only had three with her in a single pregnancy and I named them all. I'm not sure about any further kids.

*I've had 57 kids with Sera and had/got to name them all. I have had it confirmed by one of the writers that you can have an infinite number of kids with her and you "have" to name them all. I say "have" to, but near as I can tell, if you never talk to Sera in the Nursery, you'll never be prompted to name the kids.

TheShepard256

Briha: I've only had one (not sure if more can be named), Her.
Briha's first two kids are named (and have fixed sexes), the rest aren't.
Ellie: I've only had three with her in a single pregnancy and I named them all. I'm not sure about any further kids.
Ellie can only get pregnant once (same with Mirrin), and she's guaranteed to have triplets who are a lot more pre-defined than most kids, so what you've experienced is pretty much exactly what everyone else will experience.

Reactions: Paradox01

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Good to know, thanks Shepard.