Ahmri Encounter Troubles

Aaronjake619

Feb 17, 2021
Hey guys, new to this forum.

So, I've been having issues making the ahmri Encounter spawn in Harvest Valley. You know, the one where you save her to kick off the Centaur Dungeon quest? I've read that the only thing needed was to encounter 3 centaur packleaders. Well, I've met and/or killed like 50 of them, but no Ahmri. Am I doing something wrong? Is this a bug? Is my data corrupt? Any help Is appreciated

Undecided

Feb 16, 2021
Hey guys, new to this forum.

So, I've been having issues making the ahmri Encounter spawn in Harvest Valley. You know, the one where you save her to kick off the Centaur Dungeon quest? I've read that the only thing needed was to encounter 3 centaur packleaders. Well, I've met and/or killed like 50 of them, but no Ahmri. Am I doing something wrong? Is this a bug? Is my data corrupt? Any help Is appreciated

Okay, so I have two trains of thought for this. One is that you've already encountered her but haven't remembered (basically if you encounter her and save her - but opt to not make use of the already existing campsite on the current square you're on - instead you tell her to go elsewhere). This means that you'd need to buy some camping supplies from Leorah and place them somewhere in the Harvest Valley - if she appears in the campsite then that was the issue.

If she does not appear then I think it may have to be with you possibly getting the encounter but not investigating. After you've encountered 3 Centaur Packs the next encounter with them will have an [Investigate] or [Leave] option. I'm unsure what happens if you leave - could potentially be that it locks you out of the encounter?

Anyway, I hope that I managed to help - apologies if what I said above is not useful. If you're unsure I'd first suggest creating a new character and trying again. If that doesn't work then I'd suggest submitting a bug report.

Aaronjake619

Feb 17, 2021
Okay, so I have two trains of thought for this. One is that you've already encountered her but haven't remembered (basically if you encounter her and save her - but opt to not make use of the already existing campsite on the current square you're on - instead you tell her to go elsewhere). This means that you'd need to buy some camping supplies from Leorah and place them somewhere in the Harvest Valley - if she appears in the campsite then that was the issue.

If she does not appear then I think it may have to be with you possibly getting the encounter but not investigating. After you've encountered 3 Centaur Packs the next encounter with them will have an [Investigate] or [Leave] option. I'm unsure what happens if you leave - could potentially be that it locks you out of the encounter?

Anyway, I hope that I managed to help - apologies if what I said above is not useful. If you're unsure I'd first suggest creating a new character and trying again. If that doesn't work then I'd suggest submitting a bug report.