Age of NPCs?

Lone Wolf115

As far as I've seen and read Brint, Cait, are close to the Champs age, early 20's unless you are an elf which is somewhere in the 100's. Ryn is somewhere in the 200's or older? Someone will know better than me for exact age for all but I'd like to know if I'm close. River I'm not sure at all I would say around Garth's age -10 years or not.

Last edited:

Lone Wolf115

Ryn is in her fifties (making her twenty-something by human standards) and Tui's dialogue stating that Ryn is older than ger is a yet-uncorrected error.
Well I was way off, that uncorrected error put me off something didn't seem right when I was typing it but I went with it anyway. I knew you would be on top of this WolframL so any incorrect info from me would be corrected.

heiress to the SDC

Mar 19, 2022
As far as I've seen and read Brint, Cait, are close to the Champs age, early 20's unless you are an elf which is somewhere in the 100's. Ryn is somewhere in the 200's or older? Someone will know better than me for exact age for all but I'd like to know if I'm close. River I'm not sure at all I would say around Garth's age -10 years or not.
Ryn is in her fifties (making her twenty-something by human standards) and Tui's dialogue stating that Ryn is older than her is a yet-uncorrected error.

See here for a few more but the short version is that most companions are in their twenties, same as a non-Wyld Elf Champ.
thank you so much!! I was really thrown off by Brint since he has grey hair so I was confused LOL. And finding out the other companion ages were so helpful to!!

Reactions: Lone Wolf115