Adventures in the Far Reaches (for Weiss Ritter)

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Life's not fair, Ry Ry~ How am I suppose to learn without you letting me re-ci-pro-cate?~"

She moves just as you start your desperate lunge, leading to a desperate scramble around the shelter. How you had just gone from the pursued to the pursuer was a little fuzzy, but your lust addled brain isn't up for much contemplation on the matter. One roll and missed grab later, Ilyanna was clinging to your back, legs locked around your waist. Its was similar to the rough housing of your younger days... With a very adult slant.

"What's this, rebellion in my queendom?" She whispers cutely, her hot breath tickling your ear. "Devoted fanbearer, your treachery wounds me."

With her plush breasts pressed into your back and clever hands groping your chest and midriff, you can't claim discomfort- far from it. But the hold leaves Ily's hands far from where you really want them. As if reading your mind, you feel the steady creep of fingers going south.

Surprisingly, you find your own hands being ensnared and directed towards your crotch.

"C'mon, show me how it's done," Your beloved insists, "I don't want a repeat of my fumbling earlier. Pleeease, Ry Ry?"

The fumbling felt pretty good as you recall, but then, Ily was a master craftswoman. Perfection was her aim.

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
In his younger days, Ilyanna had always come out on top whenever it was time for a good-natured round of rough housing. As she had so gently pointed out before, Orion's unstable bands sabotaged his every effort to develop the strength expected of a Cloudclimber clansman, and her studying for the Temple exams didn't compromise her own training in the slightest.

Now? His once accursed Ta Moko could give him the strength he'd need to unwind those sensuously toned legs from around his waist and the speed to catch the hands taking ruthless advantage of his bared chest, if he wanted to. The problem was...he didn't really want to.

Orion's breath was heated and heavy. A shiver forced its way down his spine as Ily drew her sultry pattern across his abs, pecs, and hapless nipples. It was her whisper in his ear and the warm breath caressing his flesh that made the rest of the warrior's body freeze while his rapidly hardening shaft trembled with anticipation. Ancestors, even if she meant it as a jest, there was something...electrifying about this confident and teasing Ilyanna.

"Damn you, Ily..." The young man groaned without any real enthusiasm as his captured hands were pressed against his needy shaft. Her tone reminded him more of the gifted but misshapen child she'd once been rather than the regal monarch she claimed to be, yet Orion was all but powerless to disobey. Ilyanna's "fumbling" was the single best night in his entire life. His immediate horniness aside, a not so small part of him was...eager to see what her idea of utter mastery of this particular well-oiled machine would entail.

"Comfortable, I hope...?" Orion spared Ilyanna a quick glance and attempted a similarly quick grin as his hands worked their way steadily up and down his shaft. Another shiver racing down his spin put the young warrior back in his place beneath the leerign gaze of his ruthless queen. His ample manhood was fully aroused within seconds. His pace quickened and his breath came heavier. The fleshy pillar was beginning to throb with pent up desire and weeped a single stick tear from its tip.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Ilyanna's hands roam back to your powerful chest and firm belly, rubbing slow sensual circles as your self-pleasure becomes more heated. The ever-curious priestess is fixated on every practiced stroke of your hand, her head peaking over your shoulder.

"Just learning how to make you comfortable, big guy~" She answers readily with a quick peck and a playful nose rub. "Does it feel... Better with me here? Watching, I mean."

Another glance lets you see how flushed your mate has become and how she bites her lip as your own desire begins to mount. You feel her fidget, sinuously sliding her mound against your back while your hips involuntarily buck. A shiver runs through your as a teasing tongue traces up the corded contours of your neck. Seems like what was thinly veiled as a purely clinical exercise was quickly devolving into something simply lewd.

"Now that is peculiar," Your seductive captor murmurs. "I do something up here..."

Your cock jumps in your hands and splatters a bit of pre as Ily nips at your lips.

"And we get a definite reaction down there... But I don't see a visible change in your technique. Oh don't stop, I think I'm beginning to feel something similar. How would you describe it? Thrilling?... Maybe enticing?"

Her lips are a fraction from your own, her hot, sultry words causing an inferno to flare throughout your body.

"Pretty neat little experiment we've got going... Ry Ry?"

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
Orion's hard body was little more than putty in the impish priestess's hands. Every sultry caress earned a shiver, groan, or arched of his back. It was only a matter of minutes, perhaps seconds, before Ilyanna's "experiment" taught her everything she needed to know about all these knew and wonderful buttons she could manipulate her prized fan-bearer with.

"You're doing a little more than watching..." He stopped just short of panting. "But yes. Ancestors, yes...!"

Seeing and feeling just how much his beloved was enjoying herself stoke the raging fire within him higher still. Orion could feel her hardened nipples prodding into his back and the coy kisses her moist nether-lips left along his back with each shudder his loving captor teased from him.

"Nrgh...!" Orion grunted, biting his lower lip and clamping down on the base of his own manhood once Ilyanna got her nip in. It took several labored breaths and several lengthy moments spent sitting like that before he slowly began to work his tormented shaft again. The throbbing and reddened member all but weeped a faint trail of the hazy cream fluid down its length.

His body all but trembled before the priestess, even though nothing but her gentle hands and warm breath ravaged his flesh. His manhood remained maddeningly on edge, even though nothing but his own desire to play this erotic game with her restrained Orion from giving in to every masculine instinct clamoring for him to let them take charge.

"N-never thought the d-day would come, I-illy..." The young man regarded his beloved with a grimace and a strained yet loving smile. "When y-you'd made your science tutoring fun for me..."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Just think if I'd figured out your motivations sooner," She teases, trailing a coy hand down your chest. "I'd have a nice hunky sidekick to assist me in the workshop. But then, who would procure all of my much-needed nick knacks?"

You feel a pair of fingers trace your desperately throbbing cock from root to tip. Then a pair of hands gently cup yours, following your haggard stroking as if picking up the rhythm. You try to let your lover take over, but you are interrupted with a nip to your earlobw.

"Uh uh, Ry Ry. I'm just getting a feel for it. Don't mind me~"

She moves to your side, her full breasts slipping from your back to press against your ribs. Those long legs remain firmly locked about you, sculpted calves and thighs pressing against you with a dogged, sensual persistence. And the more you work yourself into a lustful stupor, the move Ilyanna moves her hips, shamelessly grinding herself on your perfectly honed, warrior body.

"Now this might come as a shock," Ilyanna whispered conspiratorially, "But I had enough data ages ago."

Her hand finally encloses about your shaft, coaxing excruciating pleasure with just the right amount of pleasure. You feel your length tugged lightly from your hardened abdomen, causing a fit of throbbing that nearly tumbles you over the edge of oblivion... But you hang on. You had to.

"But I like you being sexy for me, Ry Ry. What do you think?"

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
"Sidekick...?!" Orion groaned more than he spoke. Whatever vaguely witty retort he might have been able to cobble together in his current state died a quick and inglorious death the moment Ilyanna's fingers began to make their way up his tormented shaft with deliberate, sadistic slowness. A truly tortured moan forced its way out of the once-mighty warrior's lips when he felt his beloved's hands upon his only to realize their true, mocking intent.

There wasn't a nerve in Orion's body that didn't feel like it was on fire. The sensation of her strong legs coiling around him, binding him in place like one of the great serpents of the jungle, coupled with the tantalizing heat of the priestess's moist snatch grinding against every contour and rippling muscle in his back was intoxicating.

"You what...?" Ilyanna's sultry whisper pierced through the lusty and semi-self inflicted haze clouding Orion's mind just enough for the man to tense, glance back at her, and utter those coherent words. Then his beloved's hand squeezed around his manhood, and his world went white for a brief instant. Ecstatic pleasure rocked the young man's man's trembling body, and for a brief moment he thought he'd finally earned the release he'd so desperately craved.

One more squeeze or jerk from either of their hands would be all he'd need, but it never came. His manhood throbbed furiously in protest, weeping a stream of pre down its length onto the cruel hands that bound it...but it never came.

"Ngrh...!" Orion heaved and threw his head back, resting it upon Ilyanna's shoulder. His body glistened with a fresh coat of sweat. "I think you're an evil queen who needs to be deposed by a strong fanbearer..."

The warrior spoke through gritted teeth and there wasn't a muscle in his body that wasn't tense with suppressed desire. Yet, his strength bands remained inactive and the warrior didn't lift a finger to pry Ilyanna's limbs off him.

"Gods...Ancestors...Ily, please! Finish me already!"

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Oh please, enough talk of insurrection," Ilyanna teased, stroking you in earnest now. "We both know you're having a great time~"

She nuzzles into your head giving you an affectionate smooch even as her hand rises and falls, sending waves of sinful pleasure along your length. She was mimicking your timing, driving you to a fevered peak before slowing back down to infuriatingly pleasant pace. Your manhood feels heavy, like an iron bar, edged to the point that your infrequent discharges have increased to a constant flow of precum. It was mind-numbing to the point where you'd either break down and end this little game, or succumb to your beautiful tormentor.

"Now this might sound overly-analytical," She mused in between teasing kisses, "But humor me. You put on this front as a big, strong warrior all the time and it makes you a little exhausted. So when you finally get to be really, truly honest..."

Ilyanna gives your crotch an affectionate squeeze and darts in for a searing kiss that makes expert use of every technique picked up so far. Then she pulls away, panting.

"You become a muscly little kitten. You just want to be loved, don't you Ry Ry? Well you're in luck~"

She slips into your lap, straddling your heaving trunk so your reddened cock was sandwiched between your bodies.

"You couldn't stop me from loving you if you tried... Why don't we finish this?~"

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
Orion could only muster a pitiable moan in reply. His hips thrust into Ilyanna's grip of their own afford while the rest of his body pressed back desperately against her lithe and naked figure. His eyes felt like they were going to roll back into the back of his head and there wasn't a second that went by without one part of him or another flinching and writhing against his loving tormentor. If this went on much longer, honest-to-god tears were probably going to come streaming out of his sockets...assuming he didn't just show what an insurrection by a desperately pent-up Firevein really looked like!

One of the young man's hand clutched at Ilyanna's legs, but her lips found his before he could do more. "Mmph...!"

Orion's grip relaxed, and Ilyanna could feel the rest of his body following suit. His eyes even came back into focus just long enough to offer a faint flutter for her to enjoy before his lips pressed back against her own. Where the shamaness's kisses were fleeting and teasing things, Orion's were desperate and hungry. The soothing quality they possessed was the only thing keeping him remotely in line.

The squeeze to his literally aching member sent enough perversely torturous pleasure lancing through the warrior's body to force a surprised gasp from him. It was just the edge Ilyanna needed to maintain control of her own scorching kiss. Orion's hands frantically clutched at his beloved while his lips and tongue met her's in a frenzy of nearly-mad passion. A lesser woman might have been overwhelmed instantly, but Ilyanna managed to escape the Firevein's searing, mind-numbing affection with only an empty set of lungs and perhaps a flushed face.

Were he any less tortured, Orion might have had something witty to say about the kitten remark, or at least the presence of mind to ask that it remained their little secret. As it was, though? There was only one response he could have possibly had to the love of his life literally dropping into his lap, her exquisitely honed form pressed against his own.

The Firevein's arms blurred through the air so quickly one could be forgiven for thinking he'd invoked his Speed band. His well-muscled limbs snaked tightly around his beloved, ensuring she couldn't slip away even if she wanted to. A swift yet relatively subtle shift of his hips allowed him to force his weeping manhood into the heated slit that had cruelly evaded it for so long. Swifter still were Orion's frantic, hammering thrusts. Unless she miraculously extricated herself, Ilyanna's entire body would have bounced up and down through the air from the sheer force of each heave of Orion's hips. Each breath escaped his lung as more of a ragged gasp, tickling the shamaness's flesh as he leaned in close to plant trails of feverish kisses along her neck and collarbone.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Ilyanna lets out a giggle as you gathered up her lithe form. For all of her expert teasing, she seems to not quite understand the effect she'd had on you. You were at your breaking point, acting in a blur of wanton instinct- and Ily... Ily was in for a surprise.

"Ooooh scary big guy~ What're you gonna... Ry Ry? Are you-oohhhhh~"

You press your blunt tip against her sodden fold and slip inside with an abruptness that was a sharp contrast to the considerate lovemaking of only minutes past. You were totally ensnared by Ily's silken recesses and she flutters deliciously against you from all sides. Her eyes widen, utterly shocked at the singular, lustful purpose conveyed by her eyes. She did this, and she was just starting to realize it.

"Yes~"

She arcs against your touch. Neck and breasts meet your lips as your lover writhes in your grasp, showered with heated affection. Ily bucks in your lap, matching the rhythm of your thrusts with primal enthusiasm. She practically glowed, slick skin glistening in the growing morning light. Taut muscles flexed beneath your fingertips as you savored her, took her beauty to new heights with the induction of mindless pleasure.

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
As small as it currently was, the lucid part of Orion was resentful of the way Ilyanna gasped and moaned as she road his beautiful, bucking cock. It wasn't fair that her reward for teasing and tormenting him so was the most feverishly passionate bit of lovemaking he'd ever done! But what else could he do?

Once again the two filled the jungle air with their chorus of lust. Flesh slapped against flesh as Orion buried his tortured manhood base-deep in Ilyanna's sweltering and clenching folds. Lusty and feral gasps and groans passed freely through his lips when they weren't too busy kissing and nipping at the shamaness's neck and bouncing breasts. Their perfectly honed bodies ground together, all but glowing like a perversely lustful example of divinity whenever the sun's rays glanced off their sweat-sleek forms.

Seconds later, Orion bellowed in mind-obliterating ecstasy. His body trembled against her's, his lips planting frantic kisses wherever they could touch while his mighty arms pulled her tightly against him. For several lengthy moments, all Orion could do was prop himself against his beloved and pant.

Of course, the shamaness probably wasn't amused, but she had only herself to blame for that. With all those teasing strokes and jerks of the young man's poor and thoroughly abused member, was it any wonder that he climaxed long before her? No amount of groping and voyeuristic observation was going to make up for that degree of torturous stimulation.

...Ilyanna was probably going to be even less amused by what happened next.

Orion's hands abruptly shot through the air in blurs of movement, seeking to grab hold of the priestess's wrists."Ily...Ily, Ily, Ily..."

If he was successful, the young man would have looked up at his beloved with a wickedly sweet grin that rivaled her's at her most sensually sadistic. "You were right, I think. I am a muscly little kitten looking for love, but you forgot one important thing..."

Orion leaned forward, his lips scant inches from his beloved's own. "Even hexapuma cubs have fangs~"

The shamaness only had an instant or two to react before Orion gently attempted to grapple her wrists behind her back in a stark reversal of their prior positions. There was a set of discarded vines at the entrance of their shelter that probably could have been used to keep them bound there more permanently. It wouldn't have mattered either way, though.

Orion would have been able to pay her back with just one hand at his disposal all the same.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Ry Ry?..." Ilyanna asks just before you lunge. The lithe shamaness tries to twist away with a light chuckle, but you were past bed-play. You want her pinned, and pinned she becomes.Your powerful bodies strain deliciously against one another, but it soon becomes apparent that you have the advantage in leverage, mass, and raw strength. The gorgeous genius glares up at you from under your thigh.

"I'm surprised you have so much energy given how desperate you were a few seconds ago. What's the expression? Melting away?" She gives your honed calf a light nip, no doubt to show who was still in charge. Could you really afford such disobedience from your new pet?

Several vines at the shelter's entrance make for decent binding material. Casually as a wide-eyed Ily watches on, you strip the fibers of their deadly thorns and go to work trussing up the wriggling beauty. Whatever theory prepared Ilyanna so thoroughly for her first time seems to have neglected to mention the possibility of this new type of play because you begin to detect a certain amount of nervousness in her taut posture.

"You know I can get out of this!" She protests as you near completing whatever form of restriction you feel necessary.

You don't doubt she's right. Ily is deliciously flexible and you've never seen a more clever set of hands. But as she protests, a very arousing situation presents itself. While your beloved could make an escape attempt, she instead remains bound, trembling beneath the slightest touch... Was someone curious?

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
Orion's heavy breathing bordered on outright panting as he knelt atop his beautiful captive. While Ilyanna's...ministrations were not the harrowing physical ordeals Tysera had subjected him to as simple warm-ups to his real training, they were undeniably exhausting in their own way. It was a testament to the young man's sheer endurance that he still had enough strength left in him to grapple with and subdue the wiry priestess in spite of that sensual torture.

...That, and his Strength bands subtly flared in a manner indicative of a low burn. Was it cheating a bit? Probably, but Orion couldn't argue with the results. Besides, it wasn't as if this was an exercise or training session that could be spoiled through the use of such advantages. Well...not for him, anyway...

"Oh, I know you can..." Orion purred into Ilyanna's ear as he drew the last knot of her vine-harness tight. The smooth fibers encircled and squeezed her breasts, accentuating and stimulating her bronze flesh beautifully without him having to lift a finger. Her wrists were, of course, crossed and bound securely behind her back.

At least, as securely as could be expected. Orion would have been hard-pressed to keep Ilyanna captive even within Skyhold itself, much less with only these improvised bindings to work wit. Given enough time, there really wasn't much his beloved couldn't accomplish with all that flexibility...physical and mental.

"Eventually. If left to your own devices..." His sultry words wafted against the priestess's ear as he pressed against her. The young man's well-muscled legs slid forward and around her own, forcing them to remain comfortably apart. Orion's chiseled form was grinding against her back now and she could feel his hardening member stirring within the cleft of her perfectly toned ass. "You put me through one of your famous experments, Ily. It seems only fair that I subject to you one of my equally famous training sessions~"

Orion's sly hands trailed sensual patterns across his beloved's naked form. Fingers slipped in between her womanly folds to gingerly stroke and prod her sensitive bud. Her bound breasts were gently kneaded in between playful pinches to the priestess's rock-hard nipples. Orion's smiling lips planted lingering kissed along her neck and jawline, yet always came just shy of Ilyanna's lips no matter how she turned to meet them.

Minutes of this tortuously slow build up were going to pass unless the shamaness could manage a miraculous escape. Every cruel grip and teasing stroke Ilyann had subjected him to, Orion intended to repay.

"Let's see just how much endurance you have, Ily~"

Last edited:

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Ilyanna makes the cutest growl before twisting against her restraints. When you sinuously fold your strong form around her, she braces back against you, only increasing the contact. You can feel every twitch, every flutter of her magnificent body, just as she was feeling yours. When your hand creeps down into her lap, the comely priestess lets out a gasp.

"I think... I think I preferred it when it was you doing the squirming," She stutters, trying in vain to seek your teasing lips. When sweet persuasion fails, she nips and struggles, trying to end the cycle of prolonged pleasure. "Come on Ry Ry~ I don't... I just~"

You hook a finger into a recently discovered pleasured point and Ily gives a choked moan. You feel one of her bound hands press against your ridged muscles, aching to grasp and hold. Her chest rises and falls, smooth flesh broken up by your naughty restraints. Lips, nipples, and cheeks rosy with arousal. Slowly, carefully, you teach your beloved how a well placed caress can set off a wildfire of sensation. Soon Ily stops protesting and starts begging.

"Do that again~"

And then...

"Please Ry Ry~"

The minutes stretch onward, your arousal flaring with this sense of control and the kindling of Ilyanna's submissive side. A slight mistake on your part puts your nipple within reach of Ilyanna's mouth and she ravishes you with the adoration of a loyal pet, pride and deception melting away in favor of utter trust. Ily trusted you to please her and made no qualms showing it any longer.

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
"Oh~?" Orion let out an intrigued purr between teasing kisses. Had he not already been driven half-made by Ilyanna's sexually sadistic wiles mere moments before, he might well have been tempted to release his beloved and see just what those clever hands could accomplish with lengths of binding fiber and a truly helpless Ry Ry. "We can talk about that later. For now..."

His own clever and much more experienced hands eagerly set about teasing erotic mews from Ilyanna's lips. Her breasts and womanhood were his most obvious and frequent targets, but there was scarcely a part of his beloved's body Orion didn't lavish his attention upon. Each time she began to heave upon the cusp or blissful release, the hands that brought her there would slowly shift away towards her splendidly defined legs and midriff. He drew his fingers through the hard lines a lifetime of training had carved into her athletic form and massaged the mounting tension in her well-honed thighs. The gestures were so tender and gentle that it was almost easy to forget their true wicked purpose.

"That's it..." Orion purred into Ilyanna's ear after a particularly close call had her moaning and pressing firmly back against him. His teeth caught and gently nibbled on her lobe while his hands retreated back to her less sensitive erogenous zones. Seconds that doubtless felt like an eternity to the priestess passed, and then the cruel cycle began again.

"Ngh...!" A rather cute grunt of surprise escaped Orion's lips as Ilyanna shifted in a blur of movement swift enough to catch his exposed and oh so sensitive nipple. A faint moan escape his lips and the once iron grip he had upon the shamaness weakened enough for her to turn around entirely. "Oh...oh Ily~"

The young man's hand pressed against the back of her head, urging his beloved's frantic servicing onward. He could feel her lips and teeth hungrily suckling and nipping at the toned flesh of his chest, and the pleasure it brought was enough to make Orion arch his back and raise his head. Any hopes Ilyanna harbored that it might have heralded his surrender would have been dashed as the hand holding her head gently pulled and pushed her's ever-lower.

"Get me nice and ready," Orion said with a warm smile once Ilyana found herself face-to-cock with him. "And I'll give you your reward, my lovely queen~"

His manhood was, of course, rock-hard and ready by most measures, but Ilyanna had been brought to the brink of orgasm and then cruelly yanked back several times now. It wasn't quite fair...and he wanted them to be on fairly even terms once he gently pushed her back onto the ground and shifted so they were both face-to-groin and splendidly eager to pleasure the other.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"I don't think royalty is meant to be trussed up and made to perform perverse acts for the servant class," The ever-witty priestess counters as you gently grip her scalp. Her grin soon falters however when she realizes your intention and ends up hovering above your pelvis. You watch as she turns her head with reflexive embarrassment, waiting for her to come around to your touch, smell... Taste. A twitch of arousal runs through your body as you catch Ilyanna sneak a peak at your large member. A few moments later and you feel a pair of hesitant lips on your tip.

"You smell... It's strange. Not bad though. Hot too~"

You didn't need the play by play, as you were painfully aware of even the slightest brush of your turgid member... Then again, the way Ilyanna made her observations had your body shivering. It wanted her to keep exploring. To know every inch.

You shiver as Ily nuzzles in, licking at the underside of your cock and nosing into your weighty sack. Inexperience and her restraints don't allow for a lot finesse, but it still feels good in a primal, instinctive manner.

"How am I doing?" She asks, fidgeting desperately with her legs in your strong grasp. Has she earned a reward yet, or did you want a real performance before dolling out treats?

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
"I guess that makes this a coup, then. The mighty Ilyanna Ironhide humbled by a lowly fanbearer. Now there's a story I'd never get tired of reading~" Orion grinned right back at his beloved, his smile only widening when she faltered. It wasn't often that he could claim to have put the priestess at a loss for words, at least not without nearly dying beforehand. Ily was so adorable and no less alluring when she was flustered like this.

His moment of unadulterated triumph was short-lived thing, however. The gentle and exploratory licks, nudges, and suckles between Orion's thighs nearly forced a pleasured groan out of the man. Ancestors, how did Ilyanna make every intimate and even quasi-intimate touch send such shivers down his spine every single time? He had been with enough other women to know that it was indeed something only his beloved seemed capable of, rather than over-sensitivity on his part.

Orion was glad he'd thought to bind Ilyanna, however tentatively. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that without that kinky precaution, this oral servicing he'd playfully pressed upon Ilyanna would have ended with her pinning him to the ground lie a great jungle cat while he mewled beneath her, every bit the muscly-kitten she'd pegged him as before. A few strokes from her to that traitorous girth between his legs, and years of the harshest training, conditioning, and experiences would mean nothing.

For now, though, dear Ily was his~

"
Good...well, a good start, at least. You're such a swift and enthusiastic learner, Ily," Orion crooned, trying to hide the extent her ministrations actually effected him. His fingers ran through her hazel hair, gently massaging her scalp as if she truly were some loyal pet. "But you're going to have to learn a little more before we get to the real fun part. It's for your own good, Ily. I don't want this to be ruined for you. Now, open wide..."

Orion's hand gently guided his beloved's lips to the crown of his cock, never pressing or forcing her to move faster than she was comfortable with-if at all.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Ilyanna's sarcastic snort in response to your praise might have carried more weight if your cock hadn't been flopped against her forehead... Or if her eyes didn't carry such eagerness as your firm hand guided her the technique that would bring you the most pleasure. The rustle of Ilyanna's thighs draws your attention and you notice how worked up she is. Either Ily really liked learning how to please you, or she enjoyed it when you took charge just as much being the taskmaster... Part of you hopes it was some combination of both.

Such musing are banished from your mind when Ilyanna's sultry lips glide over your cock head. Her look is one of erotic concentration and you.... Helpfully brush back a stray strand of hair so you can keep analyzing that dazed pervy expression. You must be wearing something like a look of awe because when she bothers to glance up, her eyes smile and she extends her tongue past her lips, pressing back against your hold so she can drag it from bottom to drooling cock tip. Good girl~

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
Once again, Ilyanna all but compelled a shudder to race down Orion's spine, tightening the muscles in his exquisitely sculpted back. They may have been acting out pent-up fantasies and lusts that had built and simmered for years on end, but he doubted any amount of experience with his beloved would make their coupling any less electrifying than these first few trysts had been.

"G-good..." Orion couldn't keep the tremor out of his voice or stop himself from biting his lip when he tried to look Ilyanna in the eye. His grip on her head was still strong-if gentle-but the way she looked at him wit such joy and the faintest hint of naughtiness was almost enough to make his heart flutter. The mighty warrior allowed his mischievous pet to slowly bob up and down his now-throbbing cock. Each successful journey up and down the rigid length forced a cute yet masculine groan out from deep within his throat, as well as reflexive bob of his hips.

"Stop...!" Orion pulled Ilyanna's head back up above his turgid member, wincing as it trembled in painful arousal. His breaths came out as ragged pants, but whether his beloved regarded him with concern, amusement, or disappointment, Orion would have offered her a reassuring smile in return. "Now that I know you won't choke on it, we can get to the fun part, Ily~"

Orion gently pushed his beloved flat on her back. How much longer her bindings would contain her, he didn't know, but he doubted it would be for much longer. Even so, the young man had all the time he needed to shift around so that engorged manhood pressed down upon her face once more even as he found himself face-to-pussy

"Ready?" He murmured so low that even Ilyanna's senses may have strained to hear him before his tongue and lips began their familiar routine. His mouth pressed firmly and hungrily against his beloved's sweltering folds, planting all manner of kisses and licks upon her nether-lips. A few moments of foreplay later, his tongue slowly began to probe its way between them. This time, Orion wasted little time with the slow, teasing exploration he'd used before to gently prepare Ilyanna for their first true act of lovemaking. He eagerly probed and swirled within her, swiftly re-discovering Ilyanna's sensitive bud. His tongue stroked and flicked it up and down with wild, eager abandon while his arms held her legs in place and his body trembled atop her own.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"You're heavy~"

That certainly doesn't seem to be a problem though as Ilyanna sinuously arcs her back to accentuate and prolong the contact between your hardened forms. There is a wonderful minute of writhing struggle while you fight for positioning, but soon you find yourself perfectly placed with you head between Ily's sculpted thighs. Her feminine scent fills your nose and you dive in like a starving man.

"Nhhhgghhh~"

You feel your partner tense like braided steel under you, that magnificent core lifting your heavy body up and then slumping back down when the reflexive flex just couldn't keep up with your sexual assault. Ilyanna slackens, giving in to the pleasure your tongue and lips bestowed, merely able to nuzzle and lick at your hard-yet unwieldy member. It felt good, but should last long enough to-

The sound of knots loosening reaches your ears, but before you can do anything, you find your head clamped in a vice of delicious feminine leg muscle. There is some wriggling, but soon you feel your throbbing cock ensnared by a pair of dexterous hands, the hint of a pair of teasing lips brushing the tip as their owner speaks.

"I think you've had your fun~ Oh no, don't mind me. Keep at it down there. I'll just..."

Your vision flashes red as something wet and hot lashes against the underside of your cock. You shudder, feeling yourself enveloped in warm tightness... And then the audible 'pop' as Ily pulls off before the next mind-blowing strafe.

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
"Mmrgph...!" Orion's shocked yet cute warble was muffled by the feminine folds the better part of his mouth was buried within. Ilyanna's well-built thighs held his head firmly in place, but even they couldn't stop him from pressing down between them harder still...even if their mistress had wished it.

The warrior's body trembled in a way that was becoming all too familiar to his beloved every time she was able to take her clever hands and clever mouth to his more than ample-yet oh so sensitive-girth. The powerful muscles that could have kept Orion propped up over Ilyanna for hours on end faltered just a few instants later. Orion's warm and firm flesh pressed down gently upon his partner's own before the golden-haired warrior was able to tentatively catch himself.

"A-ancestors Ily...!" Was what the young man meant to groan between his frantic servicing of the shamaness's demanding womanhood, but all Ilyanna would have heard was an incoherent chorus of groans, moans, and muffled gasps urging to her wring even more erotic music from the once-proud warrior of Cloudclimber.

Suddenly, Orion's mouth pressed a bit deeper past his beloved's nether-lips. He sucked, drawing air, liquid proof of her arousal, and Ilyanna's elusive clit into lips. The bronze-skinned shamaness had only a split second to appreciate the warmth of Orion's lips forming vacuum around the single most sensitive erogenous zone in her body before that wicked mouth and tongue of his began to pay her back for every suck and stroke of his similarly vulnerable cock.

Several times Ily's increasingly expert ministrations nearly forced Orion to gasp and release his sexual prize, but the young lover's mouth clung to her petal with all the determination of a starved hexapuma finding the throat of its prey at last.

"Mrgh...!" Orion grunted aloud after a particularly thorough suck from his beloved. His hips bucked, his world flashed white again, and he very nearly collapsed entirely upon her...yet once again, the Firevein prodigy endured.

Last edited:

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
You gasp, returning to lucidity anchoring yourself to Ily's thighs as if you might float away. Suddenly you realize why the precipice had not been reached: a certain pair of lips had parted ways with your desperately aching manhood. A few moments later and you register an insistent fingertip nudging into your ribs. A glance backwards ensnares you once again in your beloved's amber gaze as she pushes aside your hips and sinuously slides alongside you.

"Fun as this is~" She murmurs, kissing the reddened flesh of your neck, cheeks, and forehead- as if her lips could sooth away the firestorm they had invoked just moments before. "I want to be next to when we finish. Together~"

She presses against you, kissing deeper now, your member grazing against her slickened mound and tight belly. She moves her hips, wrapping a thigh around your waist... And then again.

"Orion~"

The pace picks up, the ginding rhythm of your bodies with the warm morning sun hanging just above the horizon.

"I-I'm close~ Can you feel it? D-do we need to stop? I want you with me~"

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
Orion was frozen in place, save for the lust-driven trembling of his limbs, as Ilyanna shifted and pressed against her warm, toned form against his own. Every nerve in his body felt gently ignited by the contact. The warrior's strong arms wrapped around her almost without him realizing it, and his lips planted hungry kisses upon her neck and cheek while her own attended to his flesh.

Orion couldn't have resisted her even if he'd wanted to.

"N-no...!" The young man grunted with a delightful hint of desperation as he thrust and ground his well-muscled torso against the priestess's own. Her firm breasts were smushed against his chest, diamond hard nipples digging into his eager flesh, as he lunged down to seal his beloved's lips with a scorching kiss. After everything she put him through, all the years they spent half-heartedly teasing and tantalizing the other before beginning their erotic games in earnest, how could she doubt how eager-how close-he was?

He came scant seconds later. The familiar yet irresistible wave of pleasure washed through Orion's body just as it did Ilyanna's, breaking the kiss and forcing a gasp accompanied by a deep moan as he trembled atop his beloved before finally falling limp at her side.

Orion simply lay next to her for several long moments, basking in the wake of their shared ecstasy. His arms remained wrapped lovingly around his lover's form even as he raised a hand to gently cup her chin and guide her into a soft kiss.

"Ancestors, Ily that was...I don't think I've actually done anything quite like that..." He chuckled, snuggling a bit closer. The warm beams sent by the sun were starting to penetrate their thorny shelter, a reminder that, as distant as it felt, the world outside their intimate paradise still existed. Very, very reluctantly, Orion forced himself to pull away from Ilyanna. "We should probably clean up before we get going. All this...musk we worked up might make getting the drop on anything worth hunting tricky even for me, you know."

Last edited:

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Stick with me, fan bearer, and I'll show you some things~" The form virgin quipped before letting out an embarrassed giggle. "I don't know, I thought I'd give it a try and... Well I didn't really want to stop. I take it you enjoyed my little experiment?"

Ily nuzzles into your shoulder, idly toying with one of the vines you had attempted to restrain her with.

"We'll have to try this again some time."

After a few minutes respite, your stirring and the subject of hygiene has Ilyanna bundling her leathers together. She slides over to the shelter's entrance, naked as the day she was born.

"I concur that some scrubbing is in order. You stink~" She laughs before crinkling her nose at her own odor. "Or I stink. One of two. I think I saw some limeweed on our way here- should do the trick."

You descend in short order, keeping care that your gear was carefully stowed. Navigating naked through a literal nest of thorns might have been seemed like madness, but you and Ily were Cloudclimbers. Weaving through the dangerous boughs of the bloodwillow was an effortless dance for your carefully honed bodies- though the view of Ily's lithe form twisting to a fro made for quite a distraction. Whatever second thoughts of leaving the comfort of the shelter were quickly dashed when you got to the business of washing yourself.

Bathing with your beloved alone in the forest might have been a chapter straight out of Ily's smutty book collection- apart from the severe lack of water and limeweed being your only substitute.

"Oh hold stilly, you big baby~" Ily growled, scrubbing at your back with the acrid-smelling foliage. The spiny underside of the fern-liked limeweed was an excellent means to cleanse grime and sweat from a body, but it also had the tendency to remove several layers of skin along with it. Several leaves later, your flesh was red and tender to the touch, but considerably cleaner.

"Fffuck~" Ily seethed as her turn came, "So are we keeping with our initial route? Risking the lava flows might be necessary given the time lost with the Brainless Troop."

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
"Oh hold still, you big baby~" Orion echoed with just the right amount of smug satisfaction to set Ily's nerves on end without provoking her into slapping him then and there...hopefully. With the way his limeweed-savaged skin felt now, he honestly wasn't sure if even Tysera's relentless conditioning would have been enough to stop himself from making some very undignified-possibly babyish-noises if the shamaness hit him just right...

The warrior stopped scrubbing for a moment after Ilyanna asked her question. Her skin's fleeting relief probably did little to set her nerves at ease as soon as the wilful genius began to consider what his hesitation meant. "I'm not so sure it's a good idea for us to press forward."

There was a brief moment of heavy silence. Ilyanna could feel Orion's hands growing tense across her bare back. He was physically bracing himself for the outburst or sullen shunning that seemed all but guaranteed to follow. "I know, just...hear me out. Please.That ship isn't going anywhere, and we'll have other chances to get the part you need sooner or later, but right now our packs are heavy with some of the most valuable salvage the clan's ever seen. If something happens to them, lava or-Ancestors help us-thieves from the other clans, then we've lost something that could jump Cloudclimber forward by generations. Not to mention that right now, we're the only ones in Skyhold who know there's an entire clan with war parties equipped like this that's been sitting under our nose this entire time..."

Orion took a quick breath to steady his nerves. This certainly wasn't the note he wanted the dawn of their first day together as a mated pair to end on.

"And I think we'll have an easier time getting our way in the future if we return to Skyhold as the heroes of the hour than if we have answer awkward questions about why we waited so long to tell them about those metal-warriors....they didn't exactly leave a hard trail for the other patrols to pick up that close to Skyhold..."

Last edited: