Adventure High

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
I'm looking forward to when the updated graphics are throughout the whole game.  I think I'll wait a few updates before playing again though, there hasn't been quite enough content added to keep the game interesting after so many playthroughs.

changer

Oct 28, 2015
I thought I had replied to you right away, Tinman but apparently did not somehow. Sorry about that. I understand wanting to wait a few updates to be able to get to experience more new content at once. 

Anyways, the public release is out now. I had to change the play link from my blog to newgrounds though. Unfortunately, the game just hit 27 MBs, and I can only upload up to 24 MB through my FTP server.

changer

Oct 28, 2015
The new version of Adventure High is up now. Here's what's new in this version:

- 1 new image added to Ms. Rack's Enslavement sequence
- 1 new image added to the mass bimbofication ending
- Affection icon added. Should show a middle finger for characters who hate you, annoy spell icon if they dislike you, small heart if they like you, several hearts if they love you, and a big heart if they are charmed. 
-Ability to pan splash images up and down added. Press up and down on the keyboard to pan the image. 
- Alternate version of first date with Sarah added for if she was charmed.
-Alternate ending added to first conversation with Sarah if Grapple is used.
- 2 Images added to Ms. Rack's Enslavement for Val winning the makeout contest as a slave, or as a goth.
- 2 new floors added to the dungeon
- 2 new monsters added to the dungeon
- 1 new sigil added to the dungeon
- 1 new note added to the dungeon, and conversation with Cassandra if she is in the party.
- Secret class for Dr. Tiff added, with variant for if Cassandra is in the party.
- Scene with Cassandra added in Store if you healed her after defeating her. 
-1 new scene added for Val's Submission plot.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Glad to see this is still being updated on the blog. Latest version is .28 instead of .25 from page 2 of this thread. And it looks like the author has started a second game similar to Overwhored except with an MtF transformation at the very beginning resulting in a female protagonist.

changer

Oct 28, 2015
Thanks; I have been trying to keep steady updates on the game. I actually just updated the game to 0.29. When I went to post about it a couple days ago though my bookmark lead to a white page with "file not found" in the corner so I thought the site was having issues. Since the site looks a bit different, I'm guessing a redesign caused my bookmark to break.

I'm hoping my other game will have enough unique about it not to hang in overwhored's shadow. xD There are a few similarities right off the bat, but I am actually aiming for something unique.

Anyways, here's what's new in 0.29:

- 1 image added to Ms. Rack's Enslavement Sequence.
- Updated Avatar for Molly added
- Updated avatar for Cassandra added
- 1 spell added for Dan/Rosa
- 2 scenes added for Julia
- 2 spells added for Sarah, plus an alternate version of each spell for if she has done her home plot.
- 1 spell added for Ashley
- 1 scene added to Jane's private lessons
- Transformation spell lesson added to all paths
- 4 scenes added to Transformation spell subplot
- Animating Doll Sarah during the Transformation spell subplot triggers alternate scene now

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Well, it's your art and the actual gameplay is very different. The mechanics are also built more towards conquering and maintaining territory than personally hunting down harem members. It's mostly the story that holds similarities. Group of heroes kill off a big bad only for him to resurrect and begin conquering the world again. I'm guessing all, or most, of the heroes will be women and they'll need to be captured too.

I'm still a little confused about that capture minigame though. I'm not sure what emotion each of the faces represent. Could they have little popups, like the spell names and descriptions in Adventure High?

changer

Oct 28, 2015
Yeah, I'm going to need to work on the whole puzzle, really. My initial idea was to have them scattered around to be reminiscent of scattered thoughts but I don't think that conveys very effectively and just makes it hard to understand when looking at it. I will probably put a popup for them along with organizing them better. Probably try to come up with better icons to represent the emotions too if I can.

changer

Oct 28, 2015
Just updated to version 0.30. Jane and Molly are both finally enslavable in this one. :p Here's what's new in this version:

- Updated Images added to make-out scene with Sarah after the first date.
- 1 new scene added to Jane tamed plot.
- Variation of Cassandra's Library scene added for her willing slave plotline.
- Jane's library scene added.
- 1 scene added to Jane Tamed plot.
- You can now command Molly to give you shop items for free (Note, will cause her to get fired if abused)
- New shop interface with Derrick if Molly was fired.
- 1 new scene added for Molly being fired.
- 1 new Caveman Doodles image added to Bimbofication Ending.
- Molly's personality change sequences added. (Avatar only changes for Classic art for now)
- 1 new scene for Erin added
- 1 new area added

changer

Oct 28, 2015
Adventure High 0.31 is now up. Here's what's new in this version:

- 2 updated drawings added to Mass Bimbo ending.
- Intro screen updated.
- Menu redesigned.
- HP now persistent between battle.
- Can now cast magic from menu, only Boost for now.
- 1 scene added for Erin, with splash image.
- Erin now enslavable.
- Erin Avatar updated.
- Molly's updated alternate forms added.
- Updated art added to Dr. Tiff's enslavement.
- Sex change potion added to store.
- Health potion added to store, and can be used from menu.
- Items can now be used by party members under direct control.
- Item Store is now available once you reach the 4th floor of the dungeon, instead of after Jane's second lesson.
- Erin Personality Change sequences added.

changer

Oct 28, 2015
Just uploaded the new version. Here's what's new in this version:

- 1 new Caveman Doodles drawing added to Mass Bimbofication Ending
- Updated drawings by Marc Ledesma added to Val's Library Scene
- Now able to hide/unhide UI by pressing Shift.
- New character sprite in dungeon added
- Scene added for Sarah and Cassandra. Scene can occur at random when Sarah and Cassandra are both in your party in the dungeon.
- 4 new Slave Chatter scenes added. (Slave Julia/Maid Cassandra, Tough Sarah/Slave Cassandra, Bimbo Val/Slutty Julia, and Normal Cassandra/Normal Sarah)
- 3 new scenes for Sarah and Cassandra added. Scenes occur in the dungeon randomly and sequentially if you prevent them from fighting each other in their first interaction.
- 1 new scene for Erin added
- 2 scenes added for Cassandra in town, connected to previous dungeon scenes.
- First date for Julia added
- Submissive Plotline Added; Losing to Cassandra during the duel leads to her declaring herself your Mistress. The immediate effects of this are:
- Cassandra is permanently affixed to the 2nd party slot
- She will demand healing during battle on your turn if mildly wounded or worse; disobeying reduces affection, obeying increases affection.
- She will attack you as punishment if her affection falls below 0; this resets affection to 10
- 3 new scene as Cassandra's Slave added.
- Updated artwork added to Julia's grapple scene by Caveman Doodles
- Sarah can be turned into Cassandra's slave
- Cheat code added for quick starts; Use The Legendary Code to get 10k EXP and gems, and 500 proficiency in all schools

crazy6432

Sep 30, 2015
Damned fine game so far. Can't remember the last time I went through in earnest looking for every scene and variation.

From what I've gathered so far, there's only one proper ending at the moment (game over/bad ends not withstanding)?

I eagerly await the next update.

One small suggestion: you might want to put a return to title option in the menus somewhere.

changer

Oct 28, 2015
Thanks, and yeah there is one good ending so far; the others are bad endings.

I am planning a return to title option when I figure out a good way to do it. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like Stencyl has a way to reset all variables to default to essentially "un-load" the current save.

crazy6432

Sep 30, 2015
Is there a way to store the saves in the local directory like how CoC and TiTs do? That might alleviate the unloading issue, and makes saves accessible from different instances of the game.

changer

Oct 28, 2015
Unfortunately, I can't control where the saves are put; saving is hard coded into stencyl and to get multiple save files I had to install an add-on which also has it's saves hard coded into it. The only control I get over the save files is giving them names which I'm not sure is reflected in the save's filename or not.

If you know where your browser stores flash game saves though, you can open that folder before you close your browser, then copy-paste the save file out of that folder and into a permanent one, then copy-paste from that folder back into the save folder when you need to load a save.

changer

Oct 28, 2015
I finished version 0.33, a little bit late posting in the thread about it though. xD This one has a fair bit of interface improvement. Here's what's new in this update:

- New art for Julia's Library scene by Hilent added.
- New art for Sarah's Library scene by Vancroz added.
- All spell descriptions rewritten to include more detail, stamina cost, and spell school and types.
- Spell costs rebalanced, most spells cost more to cast now.
- Rest now restores three times as much stamina as before.
- 3 new spells for Sarah added
- 3 new spells for Ashley added
- 1 new alternate ending to the Berserker Plot added for if you date Julia successfully first.
- 2 new scenes added to the Cure Ashley Plotline added.
- New art for Sarah's grapple scene by Caveman Doodles added.
- Keyboard selection should now automatically start on the enemy when casting an aggressive spell, and allies when casting a support spell.
- Keyboard spell selection now defaults to the last spell cast on that party member's previous turn.
- Highlighting on target made more visually apparent.
- Exit to Title button added to the options menu.
- New Game Plus added to Bimbo Ending.
  • During New Game Plus, your level and stats reset to 1, but you keep your spell proficiency in all schools.
  • If you have learned of Sarah's home in the previous game, you will keep that knowledge in this game, to more easily trigger Sarah's home plot.
  • Character's knowledge of Val's Secret will be kept in the new game.
- Opening sequence during New Game Plus rewritten.
- 2 new scenes for Val added.
- Library scene added for Molly
- Updated art for Molly feeding on Rosa added
- 1 new spell for Dan/Rosa added

changer

Oct 28, 2015
Apparently I forgot to post about last month's update. I am lame. >< Anyways, I just finished 0.35and released it to Patrons; the public release will be on the 20th, and finished 0.34 last month. Here's what's been added since my last post:

0.34 Updates:

- New art for Erin's Grapple scene by Caveman Doodles
- New art for Molly's Succubus scenes by Hilent
- 2 new scene for Molly fired subplot added
- 3 new scenes added for Mysterious Revenge plotline
- 3 new spells added for Val
- Mysterious Book appears in the shop late in the Berserker plotline
- Mysterious Book can be given to Julia to initiate Book Plotline
- Splash image for Julia's book scenes by Hilent added.
- Splash image for Ashley's book scenes by Hilent added.
- 3 scenes added for Book Plotline
- 1 scene added to Cassandra potion plotline (Alternate path if you do not check on her)
- 2 monsters added
- 2 Dungeon Floors added
- Updated art for Cassandra's Library scenes by Vancroz
- 4 scenes added to Berserker Cure plotline
- 1 scene added to Contract Plotline
- 1 spell added for Cassandra
- 1 dungeon scene added to Cassandra's potion plotline

0.35 Updates:

- Milking scenes for Cow form Cassandra, and Willing Slave Cassandra in cow form added, with art from Caveman Doodles.
- Scene added for Willing slave Cow Cassandra/Tough Sarah after a couple milking scenes.
- 4 scenes added to the Book plotline's Bad end path, with two different bad ends.
- 2 splash images added for the bad Book path endings by Hilent.
- 2 scenes added to Ms. Rack and Dr. Tiff plotline
- Oral Sex scene with Maid Cassandra added, with art by Caveman Doodles
- 2 scenes added for Jane receiving the book.
- New game plus added for good book ending.
- Note added to 15th floor, with scene for Sarah
- Second Secret Class added for Mr. Drape
- Background for bedroom updated
- Background for Streets Updated
- New spell for Dan/Rosa added
- 2 Book Scenes for Sarah added, with art by Hilent.
- Molly Library Scene art updated by Vancroz
- 1 new scene for Mysterious Revenge Plotline added

changer

Oct 28, 2015
I swear I have the memory of a goldfish. Sorry about the silence for the last couple months I have still been updating the game. So... Here's what's new since the last time I posted. xD

- Sex scene with Mindless Cassandra added.
- Sex Scene with Normal Cassandra added.
- Added 1 scene with Val on Redemption plot
- Added release scene for Molly
- Added release scene for Jane, Including alternate enslavement of Dr. Tiff
- Treasure Chest added to 11th dungeon floor. Only obtainable with Doll Sarah in party.
- 2 scenes added for Funtime Sarah plot.
- Art by Caveman Doodles added for Funtime Sarah scene.
- 1 scene added for Molly, including Grapple scene image by Hilent
- 1 background updated
- 1 scene added to submissive plotline
- 1 scene added to Mysterious revenge plotline
- 1 scene added to Bimbo Val conversations

- Play scene with Mindless Julia added.
- Play scene with Slutty Julia added.
- Play scene with Normal Julia added.
- Play scene with Fanatic Julia added.
- Alternate scene added to Mindless Sarah Library scene during Submissive Plotline.
- New background for School Hall added.
- Grapple Enslavement for Cassandra added to normal victory in duel
- Play scene with Ashley and Julia added. (Ashley must be a slave, not simply captured. So, currently only the mind-break option is available for this)
- Play scene with Normal Val added.
- Art for Derrick updated
- Keyboard Navigation added. Arrows now respond to their matching number on the keyboard.
- Icon setup changed to prevent random empty spaces from appearing.
- Play Scene with Goth Val added.
- Play scene with Mindless Val added
- Play scene with Bimbo Val added
- New monster taming quest added
- 3 spells for Val added
- Alternate Bad Ending to Mass Bimbofication ending added if you do it twice in a row.
- Backgrounds for all 4 classrooms updated.
- Play scene for Tough Sarah added.
- Play scene for Needy Sarah added.

- 3 backgrounds updated.
- Hidden objects in dungeon now appear when you are near them.
- Play scene for Mindless Sarah added
- Art for Sarah's Doll Transformation updated
- Play scene for Normal Sarah added
- Art by Caveman Doodles added to Jane's enslavement of Dr. Tiff
- 2 scenes added to the Berserker Cure plotline; second scene occurs immediately after the first if you have enslaved Sarah's Mom
- Play scene for Normal Molly added.
- Play scene for Fuku Molly added.
- Alternate version of second support class with Cassandra for if Dr. Tiff is forced to be ignorant of your slaves added.
- 4 scenes added to dungeon for Ashley's Soul Search. (Starting at floor 12)
- Conclusion to Ashley Cure plotline added.
- Play scene with Ms. Rack as Dan added.
- Play scene with Ms. Rack as Rosa added.
- Play scene with Bimbo Rack added.
- Play scene with Mindless Rack added.
*You can leave her as a piece of furniture in this scene, and reverse the order later.
*Leaving her as furniture causes a scene to play in place of secret classes.
*Leaving her as furniture causes her to be visible in the bedroom.
- Alternate version of Secret Physical classes 1 and 2 added for Bimbo Rack
- Personality Change sequences for Ms. Rack added (Buff Ms. Rack avatar is not yet finished)
- Background for Monster Stable updated
- Note from Mom added after reaching the 7th floor or obtaining 2 slaves
- Alternate ending for Cassandra/Sarahs dungeon plot added, you can use Charm to make Sarah fall in love with Cassandra on the route where Cassandra uses the potion.
- Dying no longer results in the last save being loaded
- Scene added to general loss in battle
- Special loss scene added for loss against Rubber Naga, with art by Hilent.

Anent

Dec 15, 2016
Are there any scenes with futas or males if you choose to play as a female?

changer

Oct 28, 2015
There are no Futa scenes yet; I'm still trying to work out how best to implement it so that players will be able to intuitively understand that something results in Futa so if they don't like it, they can avoid it.

There are two male characters around the protagonists' age in the game so far. I don't have enslavement sequences or sex scenes with them yet, but I am planning to.

Reactions: Anent

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I wanted to say that I really like the new version of Julia. She and her different forms all look really nice and fit a great aesthetic.

changer

Oct 28, 2015
Thanks, I think just about all of the avatars have been updated from my bad art that I originally had. Aside from one new character. Working on trying to redraw my avatars to match the outfits in the new avatars when I can.

changer

Oct 28, 2015
So as it turns out, I am still alive, and I have been updating monthly since my last post. A lot happened since then. Got hit by hurricane Harvey and lost a lot of bookmarks. Somehow managed to still finish my update by some miracle that month. xD and been generally trying to keep a steady pace working on the game. Added several new characters, and dozens of new scenes that have artwork in them.

Here's a list of all the stuff that's been added since then.

v0.47 (Going to be released on the 20th)
- Play scene for Mindless Dr. Tiff added.
- Personality change sequences for Angie added.
- Play scene for Mindless Angie added.
- Play scene for Young Angie added.
- Play scene for Normal Angie added.
- Play scene for Whore Angie added.
- Alternate sequences added for Domme Cassandra for Sarah's mind dungeon.
- Ashley's soul can be found without Ghost Mom's advice.
- Romance scene with Val added, with variation for Cured Ashley.
- Alternate version of Sarah's Home plot for Submissive (Cassandra) Route.
- 1 scene added to Redemption route for Sarah
- 2 spells added for Molly
- Pure debilitating spells made easier to land, status ailments now last longer.
- Confusion self-harm odds reduced from 1/3 to 1/5, increases to 3/5 when haste is active
- 1 scene added to Julia submissive plot
- 1 scene added to Contract plotline
- Alternate sequence added to Sarah's confrontation of Domme Cassandra
- Indicators for increases or decreases of affection added

v0.46
- Play scene for Normal Ashley added with art by Caveman Doodles.
- Play scene for Berserker Ashley added with art by Caveman Doodles.
- Play scene for Party Ashley added with art by Caveman Doodles.
- Play scene for Mindless Ashley added with art by Caveman Doodles.
- 2 scenes added to corrupt submissive plotline with art by Hilent.
- Grapple spell option added to corrupt submissive plotline (without julia) with art by Hilent.
- 2 scenes added to Julia Domme plotline
- Ms. Rack can now be given The Book during her secret classes, with art by Hilent.
- 1 scene added to Ms. Rack booked plotline to get Dr. Tiff, with art by Hilent.
- Entire Berserker plotline rewritten for Julia as a Domme
- Repeatable hypnotic breast scene added to library for Domme Julia to replace normal flashing scene
- 1 Date scene with Julia added
- 1 scene added for Charmed Ashley
- Library scenes added for Jane's new personalities, with art by Caveman Doodles.
- Play scene for Sadist Dr. Tiff added with art by Caveman Doodles.
- Play scene for Love Doctor Dr. Tiff added with art by Caveman Doodles.
- 1 scene added to Derrick's Family plotline
- Angie can be enslaved

v0.45
- Play scene for Normal Brittany added with art by Caveman Doodles.
- Play scene for Alien Brittany added with art by Caveman Doodles.
- Play scene for Slave Brittany added with art by Caveman Doodles.
- Play scene for Lab Brittany added with art by Caveman Doodles.
- 1 scene added to Brittany collared plotline
- 4 scenes added to Derrick's Family plotline
- 2 scenes added to Submissive plotline (Corrupt)
- All students who can be enslaved on Submissive Route can be given to Cassandra.
- Personality change sequences added for Ashley.
- Personality change sequences added for Jane.
- Play scene for Normal Jane added with art by Caveman Doodles.
- Play scene for Innocent Jane added with art by Caveman Doodles.
- Play scene for Slut Jane added with art by Caveman Doodles.
- Play scene for Mindless Jane added with art by Caveman Doodles.

v0.44
- 1 scene added to Val Possession plotline with art by Hilent.
- Alternate path for Dan added to second run of the Mass Bimbo plotline with art by Vancroz.
- 2 scenes added to Val's willing slave plotline with art by Caveman Doodles.
- 1 scene added to Dr. Tiff romance plotline with art by Caveman Doodles.
- 3 scenes added to Cowsandra Conspiracy with art by Caveman Doodles.
- 1 scene added for cured Ashley with art by me.
- 2 scenes added for Brittany's escape plotline.
- Brittany now enslavable
- 1 scene added for Ashley Betrayed Plotline
- Personality change sequences added for Brittany

v0.43
- 3 scenes added to the Cowsandra Conspiracy plotline.
- Play scene for Mindless Molly added, with art by Caveman Doodles.
- Play scene for Idol Molly added, with art by Caveman Doodles.
- Grapple spell scene added to the end of the Reese Revenge plotline, with art by Caveman Doodles.
- Several monsters now drop items.
- Two new areas added to town.
- Grapple spell option added to Val's second conversation, with art by Hilent.
- Brittany introduced in the Enchant Shop.
- 2 scenes added to Dr. Tiff romance plot, with art by Caveman Doodles.
- All party members able to be enchanted to 1st level.
- Rosa can now find the Milk Pumps while on the submissive plotline.
- Rosa now able to be milked by Cassandra.

v0.42
- 1 Bad ending added to Julia Bodyswap plot.
- New scene using Transform from the menu added for Val (Must be on streets or in hallway)
- New game over as Val added. (Conditions must be met for first scene in heroic path, then talk to Mr. Drape while looking like Val)
- Val recaptured scene added
- Reese booked scene added
- Dr. Tiff personality change sequences added
- Dr. Tiff artwork updated to green crosses instead of red
- Play scene for Normal Tiff added
- Custom saves in options menu added
- 1 Scene added to Redemption Route
- New tutorial scene written for menu and new save mechanic
- 2 Alternate scenes for Julia in the Book Plot added for newgame+
- Chest added to 13th floor for willing slave Cowsandra
- 4 alternate milking sequences added for willing slave Cowsandra
- 1 scene added to Cowsandra conspiracy plotline
- Ms. Rack library scenes for alternate personalities added
- Game over sequence added for Rosa when losing to Aquatic Girl

v0.41
- Note added to Floor 17.
- Secret class for Jane added.
- 1 scene added to Val romance plot
- Play scene for Bikini Reese added
- Play scene for Mindless Reese added
- Play scene for Female Reese added
- Play scene for Male Reese added
- 2 scenes for Ms Rack/Tiff plotline (branching paths)
- 2 scenes added to Hospital Harem plotline
- New art by Caveman Doodles added to second scene of Submissive Plotline
- 5 scenes added to the Heroic Plotline
- Mind Dungeon for Julia and 4 monsters added
- New art by Caveman Doodles added to the third scene of Submissive Plotline (when resisting)
- New art by Caveman Doodles added to the first scene of the Hospital Harem Plotline
- 3 new alternate scenes added to the Heroic Plotline for Julia's mind
- 2 scenes added to heroic plotline, 2 bad ends included
- Can now cast Possess on Normal Val in the dungeon for repeatable scene with art by Caveman Doodles

v0.40
- 2 monsters added.
- 2 floors added to the dungeon.
- 1 scene added for Reese (Must reach Floor 16, but not enter the hidden path).
- Reese can be recruited into party.
- Copy spells added for Reese.
- 1 scene added to Mysterious Revenge plotline.
- Wooded area (inside barrier) added to the right of the Lake.
- Bad end for losing to Flower Girl added.
- Personality Change Sequences added for Reese
- Living Room added to player's house.
- Kitchen added to player's house.
- Art for Monster Shop updated.
- 2 Monster Hunting quests added. (can only do one or the other)
- 3 scenes added to Eric Suspicion plotline, with art by Caveman Doodles for one path.
- Intel on Eric added.
- 1 spell added for Dan/Rosa
- Buff personality Ms. Rack avatar added for updated avatars
- All personality change sequences added for Eric
- Play scene for Mindless Eric added
- Play scene for Twin Eric Added
- Play scene for Normal Eric Added
- Play scene for Country Eric Added

v0.39
- Mouse Controls for Dialogue added. (Since removed because it was glitchy)
- You can now cast Stone Skin to make Ms. Rack a wooden figure when making her pose as furniture.
- Play scene for Buff Ms. Rack added, with art by Caveman Doodles.
- 1 scene added to Fun Time Sarah plotline
- Bad end added for losing to Slime Girl in dungeon.
- 2 scenes added to Succubus Bad Ending with art by Caveman Doodles
- Normal Erin play scene added
- Dragon Erin play scene added
- Country Erin play scene added
- Mindless Erin play scene added

Last edited:

changer

Oct 28, 2015
Been a while again since I updated the thread. Sorry about that, i think I forgot to re-bookmark the page and lost track of it immediately. I've had quite a few updates to the game in the time since. Probably can't fit all the stuff into a single post but I'll post the last few update logs.

v0.88
  • 12 scenes added to Heroic finale.
  • Wedding scenes for Val added.
  • Wedding scenes for Sarah added.
  • Heroic Ending and NG+ added.
  • 2 Library scenes extended for Jane.

v0.87
  • 2 scenes added for Heroic Finale.
  • 1 scene added for Cassandra love potion plot.
  • 1 scene added for Victoria plot.
  • 1 Scene added for Sarah Doll plot.
  • 2 Scenes added for Jane's extended library play.

v0.86
  • 1 scene added to Cassandra's romance plot.
  • Flirt added to 2 scenes in Sarah's story.
  • 1 Scene added for Julia romance plot.
  • 2 Scenes added for Ashley Charmed plot.

v0.85
  • 1 scene added for Ashley's training plot.
  • Persuade Spell added to Sarah's first Convo.
  • Persuade Spell added to Molly Quits plotline.
  • 2 scenes added for Dr. Tiff's Furniture plot.
  • 1 Scene added for Erin Submissive plot.

v0.84
  • Transformed spell lists for full party added.
  • 2 spell slots added for Reese.
  • 2 scenes added for Molly Quits plot.
  • 1 scene for Victoria added.
  • 1 scene for Kate's romance added.
  • 1 Convo for Sarah added.
  • 1 Convo for Erin added.

changer

Oct 28, 2015
Version 0.89 is up. This one is a little lighter on new content due to spending a lot of time bug fixing. ^__^;

Here's what's new in this version though:

• Wedding scenes added for Julia.
  • Wedding scenes added for Julia and Ashley together.
  • Cassandra Bedroom personality change scenes updated to include variation for her Booked personality.
  • 2 Furniture scenes added for Cassandra.