Additional Starting Races?

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
I just came back from reading on the wiki and saw that it mentioned in the Perks-Starting Attribute Bonues tab that more races will be added for the starter races and it was mentioned on February 20, 2022 it says. Is that still valid or did they change their mind?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
It was never intended that there be more starting races than currently implemented. That sounds like a mistake on a wiki editor's part.

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
It was never intended that there be more starting races than currently implemented. That sounds like a mistake on a wiki editor's part.
I didn't mean anything like brand new races, I meant like what they did in TiTs where they added the Kui-Tan as an additional starter race. I figured that on the CoC2 wiki, it meant adding some of the existing races as starter races, like Salamanders, Leothrans, Anubians, Pexighasts, Vulpines, Harpies, etc.

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
I didn't mean anything like brand new races, I meant like what they did in TiTs where they added the Kui-Tan as an additional starter race. I figured that on the CoC2 wiki, it meant adding some of the existing races as starter races, like Salamanders, Leothrans, Anubians, Pexighasts, Vulpines, Harpies, etc.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he meant that they don't plan to do that either.

Reactions: youngpupa

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Right, that's what we're not, and never planned on, doing.