Additional Arms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devlerbat

Aug 15, 2016
Is there a way to get additional arms in Trials in Tainted Space, or any of the Fenoxo games for that matter?

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Is there a way to get additional arms in Trials in Tainted Space, or any of the Fenoxo games for that matter?

Duck, now! You've summoned the hammer of "ye gods we've gone over this crap a hundred times!" upon you. It's been discussed thoroughly and unfortunately due to coding and detailing concerns multiple arms will not be a thing ever.

Devlerbat

Aug 15, 2016
Duck, now! You've summoned the hammer of "ye gods we've gone over this crap a hundred times!" upon you. It's been discussed thoroughly and unfortunately due to coding and detailing concerns multiple arms will not be a thing ever.

Oh. Well now I know. Not sure why additional arms are harder than additional legs, but I'm not a programmer.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
and thats why you shouldn't grow additional limbs kids

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Oh. Well now I know. Not sure why additional arms are harder than additional legs, but I'm not a programmer.

Because it requires a rewrite of every scene where the PC is holding something/someone, or being held. EVERY scene. It's not just a programming thing, it's a writing thing too.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
This is just as bad as the pregnancy threads with the amount of time this subject has been brought up

Status
Not open for further replies.