Add lover requirement to Paige's possession?

partnerintime

Sep 10, 2017
MI
So, I got the possession scene the other day and it was awesome. I enjoyed it. However, the thing is my Steele had only just learned of Paige's blindness and have not become lovers with her yet. So, as you can imagine, it was odd to suddenly read about lover Paige, how Paige very much likes my Steele, and having that possession sex basically be my Steele's first time with Paige though it is not written that way. It was almost spoiler-ish, especially in seeing a side to Paige's I've yet to meet personally.

Anyways, because of this, I was going to suggest perhaps it should be a requirement first for Paige and Steele to have become loves or at least have had sex once for this scene to occur.

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015
That's what happened to me too. So yeah, I agree. Tbh, it took me a little bit longer than it really should have to realize that first-time-sex via ghost was not the natural progression of their relationship.

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
If it helps you, ghost Paige is non-canon so you can ignore this event if you don't like the way it progresses.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Looks like there was a typo in the checks where her Halloween event only appears if the character never had sex with her. If this is the issue, then it will be fixed for the next release.

Reactions: partnerintime