Accessing Halloween Content

AriaPhoebe

Sep 3, 2015
I know it's after Halloween, but I'm kind of interested in playing through the content. Is there a specific place in game to go to find it? Or is it under silly mode, or should I just change my computer's calendar to say it's October 31 and turn my internet off?

Honestly, I'm just interested in seeing what it has to offer. I've been playing the public release of TiTs on and off for a while and I do enjoy it. I'm just stumped on how to find the Halloween stuff!

booleanquestion

Oct 16, 2015
It should have a random low chance to proc even after Halloween. You'll get an email from an unknown sender that unlocks Poe for travel.

And if you just can't wait, you can adjust your calendar, but you don't need to turn your internet off if you do so.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
It should have a random low chance to proc even after Halloween. You'll get an email from an unknown sender that unlocks Poe for travel.

And if you just can't wait, you can adjust your calendar, but you don't need to turn your internet off if you do so.

Well that's interesting and cool, that you can just change the calendar on your computer and BAM, you're in the event.

AriaPhoebe

Sep 3, 2015
Well that's interesting and cool, that you can just change the calendar on your computer and BAM, you're in the event.

Yup! I changed the calendar and the event popped right up. I'm a horrible horrible cheater :p

I only turned off the internet so that my comp didn't decide to double check that it had the date right and change it on me while I was playing.