[Accepted] The SynthPussy

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
I present to you the SynthPussy! Using the dreaded power of writing, I've created the SynthSheath's pussy equivalent.

This comes with a few more options, though. For starters, you won't magically forget you've ever used it XD

Also, you can use it on your tail (to get a brand new tailcunt), crotch (to gain a new pussy), pussy (to replace an existing one) or your nipples to gain boobginas (I love that word).

Currently, only two NPCs can get pussies, and one can't use TFs because she's a Simii. So, that only leaves Lerris as the only candidate for a SynthPussy scene. I'll get in touch with Savin and ask permission to write an alternative scene.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>> SynthPussy <<

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

A

Athena

I just assumed the lactiferous ducts become the vagina, lol.

That's how fuckable nipples are treated in-game by the few scenes that support them. Then again, many scenes aready treat nipples like they're sensitive enough to be clitorises. *shrugs*

Reactions: Crablord

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Small update today with 1.3k words. Finished the first transformation and set to work with the others. There isn't much to report. Yesterday I didn't write anything because I was busy and today I'm lazy XD.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Alright, 1.8k words today and I'm almost done. All that's left is the nipplecunt scene. The whole thing will probably end up with about 5k words. 1k per tf scene + the tooltip, finding and generic use scene.

Reactions: Athena

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Got permission from Savin to write Lerris' TF scene, so I wrote it today. I've also finished reviewing it and it's ready for submission.
whats new for our kitty in green?

TheDwarf

Mar 15, 2018
Could use it as a punishment tool too, maybe?
A certain cop might get tricked into getting a vagina so you can get her pregnant... //permissions probably not but one dreams.

A trap on Canadia station...what would he do for a real pussy too? What's reaction of someone with both a synthsheath cock and pussy?

A race with only ovipositors only gets this between legs and now can get preggers as well as lay eggs in others... // or themselves?
Thinking last from the beasts in first floor caves set to one side... getting a vagina probably might change them from Alpha though (meaning a new one takes over, and it moves to an area where it can submit occasionally to those passing between ant cities?

Shipboard pets? Silicone (sillycon?) based critter you lasso on New Texas... is it breedable now?

Should this work with gel based PCs or NPCs? Think not or it'd be solid where they aren't.

Will this work on a tail that has a Dick? Parasite or not? (synthsheath cock maybe should be workable on tails too? but balls need be internal)
If you have a Tail cunt where's the womb? can it get preggers too?
Are there insect cunts that lay eggs among the various types listed?

Can a trap place this on their butthole? giving them a tighter butt/gina that has a clit too? (I was going to make a TF to make butts feel like vaginas w/o preg possibility for traps who want best of both w/o negatives from a real vag. Told no...so this mod might do it instead if allowed?)

Otherwise looks good.
I'll go through your doc again later for grammar/spelling if you wish. Made two minor changes.

MattTheSpratt

Mar 27, 2020
Me and TheDwarf are thinking about very similar things, I can see this sort of thing being cruelly versatile

Imagine pushing that bulb inside someones rear, mashing it against the tip of someone's sheath - hell, plugging someone's maw until it pops.

If this is something that can create a pussy from seemingly completely incompatible anatomy, I'd be surprised if there weren't folks who would take this to its' illogical extreme.