[Accepted]Stormlancer/Gel Zon - Fem Dom - Rider of the Storm(lancer)

thernn

Apr 17, 2018
Who hasn't been frustrated with this pesky guy constantly asking to fight you. Now you can show him who is the boss TiTS style.

It's something for fans of femme domme in which you humiliate a big manly brute and make him your subservient stud. For those subby breeders out there, the plan instead is to have a chance of impregnation during the wonderful heatsex loss scene by Night Trap.

Been working on this while Inessa ideas percolated. Anyway, I've finished writing the sex scene and done my first editing pass which means it's time to post. It clocks in at 2.3k words which is more than I wanted but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Requires 5 consecutive wins to access the scene. Requires a vagina.
Also requires you know his name which means you've spanked him. (lol)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hne-xgcb8yJk3X_CbwHYpRRAlD_o_qmUpADDa9iI7x0/edit?usp=sharing

Will be finishing up the preg status texts, birth and nursery scenes next before heading back to Inessa. Before someone asks Gel Zon will not interact at all with the child. He is a solitary warrior on a hostile world so visits are not realistic. At most, he will ask about the kid(s).

Speaking of Inessa, I've finished the Bondage scene if it's been a while since you looked.
Shameless plug: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11Wghj8PeywA9u2eDgsf5fvC6izsxUMejI6XiIIrIgEk/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:

thernn

Apr 17, 2018
It wasn't particularly inspired I admit. I changed it but I don't really have anything clever. I'll probably come up with something in the morning shower haha.

Last edited:

thernn

Apr 17, 2018
Thanks for the suggestion.

Large update to doc. Preg status text, birth and nursery stuff all done. Nearly halfway through 1st of two smaller 2 sex scenes. Once those are done the project will enter the editing phase.

thernn

Apr 17, 2018
This has been accepted. Will be giving it a look through again to respond to Fen's comments.

Edit: Also starting to feel my creative mojo awakening so expect progress on my other works soon. The return of warm weather has heated me up such to say. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: ShySquare