[Accepted!] Mitch, The Sionach Therapist

Wheatly

Dec 11, 2019
A little cute purple fox boy ive been working on for awhile now. this document is just the bare bones for a more fleshed out, varied NPC that I'm hoping to create, so im calling this doc Phase One. Please feel free to give me suggestions and help with sentence structuring, spelling mistakes I've missed, and other helpful comments.

BadDragoon

Apr 19, 2021
I think I saw your character drawn by Sulcate and I gotta say that I really dig his design. I also skimmed through your submission sheet and I think it's pretty good so far. What I'd love to see would be for the cboy / male-herm path to be explored since they're super underrated imo and there are very little content of them currently in the game(s).

Reactions: Animalistic

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
A cute fox cboy is something that I would kill for for you to expand upon. Sure it is niche, but god damn it, it is a niche worth pursuing in my biast opinion.

ExxWhy

Nov 9, 2021
I've gotten through most of the talk sections and should be slowly working my way through the rest over time, but so far this is excellent. I've just pointed out a couple of places where there seem to be inconsistencies (especially with the his/her pronoun variable), suggested removing a couple unnecessary words, and made small grammar/spelling corrections. As the others have pointed out, we could always use more male characters, especially ones as well written as this one.

FadeSeeker

Jan 24, 2021
Don't know if you will be allowed to do this but for addition to this or the next phase.

Since he provides 'Therapy' maybe it creates a means of removing certain perks that affect the character mentally.

For those gained mentally: Akane's Painslut & Ultra-Exhibitionist.

Not sure if theses would qualify since they are gained by drugs: Amazonian Needs, Easy, Fuck Sense, Peace of Mind, Sexy Thinking, Venom Slut, Weak Mind.

This allows Mitch to provide a service that doesn't exist in game at the moment.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Sorry if I necro this, but I didn’t know there was a thread about him, but there’s no info on this, but how much trust you need to get with him? The wiki doesn’t mention the max amount you need to unlock his other scenes

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Sorry if I necro this, but I didn’t know there was a thread about him, but there’s no info on this, but how much trust you need to get with him? The wiki doesn’t mention the max amount you need to unlock his other scenes
They haven't been implemented yet.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34