[Accepted] Hive Drone Threesome Scene

berrysicksy

Dec 27, 2022
Hello everyone! The name's Berry Sicksy and I'm new around here. I've been enjoying CoC II for almost two years now since discovering it, and now I want to try my hand at writing an event. I have years of experience writing erotic fiction in the form of roleplaying, so hopefully I can deliver something that is, at least, fun to read. That said, it's been a while since I've last done any serious writing... so we'll see how this goes.

As my first attempt I figured I'd try to supplement some existing content by adding a new Victory option to have some fun with Hive Drones. I'm a ravenous consumer of femboy content (especially when they're the catcher) and I hope other femboy enjoyers out there who might read this can get a kick out of it. Admittedly, I'm kinda crossing my fingers that I'm not overstepping by adding a scene for the drones when they normally fly off after the fight, but I thought to heck with it. At least it was fun to write and I got to shake off some of the rust before my next attempt.

Anyway, without further ado, I present to you a scene where the Champion has their way with one of those cutie drones via some butt sex! What starts out as a little "competition" turns into an intense threesome between the Champion, their bug boy bottom, and a horny bimbo hornet who joins the party.

Addendum: I wholly welcome all editors and critics. This is my first foray into event writing and I expect there to be a lot of mistakes, including parser, grammar, spelling and general content stuff. My brain is also often dumb and likes to betray me by making me write the wrong words. So shred me a new one and do what you gotta do, friends.

• Love
Reactions: Animalistic

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
OK, so I went through this doc casually, and I just have to say that I love it.
Not only because of my personal bias -- since the first thing that I have started writing for the game was also a victory scene involving a drone -- but also because I love the tsundere shtick.
Add to that the bisexual contents and I am more than happy to dig in.

berrysicksy

Dec 27, 2022
OK, so I went through this doc casually, and I just have to say that I love it.
Not only because of my personal bias -- since the first thing that I have started writing for the game was also a victory scene involving a drone -- but also because I love the tsundere shtick.
Add to that the bisexual contents and I am more than happy to dig in.

Thank you for the kind words, and I'm glad you're enjoying it so far!

Haha, I was actually a little worried that a tsundere femboy might a little too played out by now, but as I started writing it just felt natural to portray the character that way given their role in a hive. And I am also a sucker for tsundere characters so there's that too. If I have the opportunity to write more scenes in the future, though, I'm hoping to write femboys with quite a variety of personalities and quirks. A femboy for every occasion, as it were.

Oh yes! You know including the hive worker in the scene was a last minute inspiration type thing. Originally the scene was pretty vanilla, just a one on one between the Champion and the drone, but the idea just hit me as I imagined how the encounter would play out. I tend toward scenarios involving only two people so it was a good experience as it took me a little outside of my usual comfort zone.