Abuse me.

Nymh

Jul 7, 2016
I'm looking for a very long term rp. I like text based, and I'd prefer to rp on Skype. Male or female characters, it doesn't matter, I can create a world, create an adventure, gm it all, unless you wish to do so. I like one on one, and I require decent writers. Bring it to life.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Salutations and welcome to our dark little corner of the internet!

Even if the content (setting, plot, etc.) is up for determination, a few more details would go a long way in attracting prospective players for your RP. At the bare minimum, I would mention what sort of system you will be using to run the game, and what sort of stories you favor as a GM. Managing expectations will save you a lot of headaches in the future, especially if you're trying to set something up long term.

Reading between the lines, and taking into account that we're on Fen's forums, I assume you want some level of erotic content. If so, it's extremely prudent to post the sort of steamy situations you'd like to see in game. Male and female characters are acceptable for you, but in what sort of combination, and what about characters outside of the typical gender mold? I think everyone here recognizes that sexual preference is a hard thing to convey is a few sentences of text, but your desired gender pairings are typically a good place to start. Good luck :D

Nymh

Jul 7, 2016
I've been around longer than my profile shows. I'm looking for some old acquaintances, as it happens, and already got a few rp's running. Those who know me know well how I work. For newcomers though, you have a point. I do it all in text. There is no math, no rolls. I determine all outcomes when I gm, and as for erotic content, I'm content to explore nearly any facet brought to the table.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Merely out of curiosity, cause Im shopping around for a erotic game to play in. Do you have a "blacklist" of content you don't allow? I typically fallow the guidelines of Fen's games and avoid things you don't see in his games. Guro, scat, ect.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Can we have traps? I love me some traps.

Edit: Seriously, I love traps. If I can have traps and other stuff, I'm totally in for whatever we/you can think up. All this GMing has me wanting some plain-old RPing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Can we have traps? I love me some traps.

Edit: Seriously, I love traps. If I can have traps and other stuff, I'm totally in for whatever we/you can think up. All this GMing has me wanting some plain-old RPing.

They're great arent they? Lol I love playing traps. My profile pic is a trap. Yaaaaaay traps!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
They're great arent they? Lol I love playing traps. My profile pic is a trap. Yaaaaaay traps!

We should unite and form a Trap alliance =3=