About the Yearly Event

4242564haha

Apr 14, 2020
Well, can someone tell me how to get the yearly event?
I just don't understand what triggers them
For example, how to encount the Jack Frost?
Or till how many days past thus i can see the winter?
Does it have to be the time in reality?
Or in the game after how many days can have such an encounter?
Is there anyone who can answer for me?

4242564haha

Apr 14, 2020
In fact, I've looked at the interface, but it doesn't specify how long it takes me to get to winter or Christmas and winter solstice. I just know it takes winter to trigger, but the problem is that I don't know how long it takes to get to winter in the game, which bothers me.
Or to change the question, is there any place in the game where you can check the exact time? I don't mean how many days have passed, but what month and what day.
You know, it's not November or December, but I wonder if there's any way to trigger those winter events.
I tried to change my computer time, but it didn't trigger the corresponding event. I wonder if there is any way to achieve this?

Ich_Hab_Keine_Lust

Feb 27, 2020
IDK why changing the computer clock is not working for you. Maybe your flash player has a built in date/time feature? Or maybe you're not playing revamp?

Just a quick look at the code and this is the trigger for thanksgiving:
public function isItThanksgiving():Boolean
{
return ((date.date >= 21 && date.month == 10) && (date.date < 30 && date.month == 10) || flags[kFLAGS.ITS_EVERY_DAY] > 0);
}

And that every day flag suggests to me that there is an option to allow seasonal events all the time like in TiTS.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Okay, changing the clock is from a few years ago, before the likes of Chrome and Firefox made it that every time you changed your time and date settings and then connected to the internet, the respective program would automatically update.

If you want to see the special events, you have to be offline (so you should have downloaded the game first), then you can change the date on your computer.

CuteLittleMe

Oct 24, 2020
I tried to change my computer time, but it didn't trigger the corresponding event
Evil explained it, also just in case... change time on PC before you run flashplayer, if you do it while you play it not work everytime (at least that was for me)