About Princess Phyria

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
I just finished the quest, and wow, what a quest, holy shit. I loved every bit of it, but in special Phyria, Like, wow, she's gorgeous and I love her personality, and oh how happy I am she's a summon which means, yeah there's no way I'm playing without her ever.

However, I want to ask, I got the dream after that to have sex and while I was thinking I could choose, it was bound to both. There's any choice or something in that quest since there are a lot of choices there that would let me be with only her? Don't get me wrong, I can see the appeal of having sex with both for most players, But I personally would love to have only her. If there's none ok, but still I thought to see if there were anyway since the wiki doesn't have anything related to them.

JBento

Oct 30, 2021
As a side question, is it possible to go through the Jotun guard-ess without fighting her? The text hints that you might be able to talk your way past if you learn more about the Prince, but I haven't found a way to do that yet.

Reactions: Avallonkao

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
However, I want to ask, I got the dream after that to have sex and while I was thinking I could choose, it was bound to both. There's any choice or something in that quest since there are a lot of choices there that would let me be with only her? Don't get me wrong, I can see the appeal of having sex with both for most players, But I personally would love to have only her. If there's none ok, but still I thought to see if there were anyway since the wiki doesn't have anything related to them.

She comes as a pair. You either have a threesome with them or you don't have sex with them.

As a side question, is it possible to go through the Jotun guard-ess without fighting her? The text hints that you might be able to talk your way past if you learn more about the Prince, but I haven't found a way to do that yet.

Will not be possible until we get access to Tychris sometime in the future.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
here's any choice or something in that quest since there are a lot of choices there that would let me be with only her?
Someone was writing an event for Phyria-only summoning at the summon circle, so if that ever finishes that'll be a thing.

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
Someone was writing an event for Phyria-only summoning at the summon circle, so if that ever finishes that'll be a thing.
Wow, That would be wonderful. Thank you for letting me know. Because the actual option is not for my tastes, but still I really, really like her <3

Reactions: Lone Wolf115