About frostwrym (incest). Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaArt

Nov 7, 2017
I was wondering why not change frostwrym biology to one more like the spiders ((forgot the names)) to something like your more of an incubator or dna giver but frostwrym genes dominate your genes but take out favorable traits, or maybe the frostwrym uses her mind powers to force the babies to be more like you the person who defeated her. I feel like that would solve the problem since they aren't your children biologically but you still take care of them, but anyway just my idea what do you think.

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
I very highly doubt the people at Patreon would care as long as they came out of you or your partner and you wind up having sex with them

SaArt

Nov 7, 2017
I very highly doubt the people at Patreon would care as long as they came out of you or your partner and you wind up having sex with them
I was saying like in the context of different species different way to reproduce and make frostwryms asexual like goblins in goblin Slayer they are more in a symbioses with the player.

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
I mean, I agree that technically it would be different, but I really don't think that changes it enough to get passed Patreon's rules. Maybe it does, I don't know, but if I were viewing this situation as an outsider and wanted to protect my brand, this wouldn't even be close to enough to sway me.

Reactions: Amakawa Yuuto

moobere

May 19, 2017
Incest is not allowed by patreon, People have been taken down even when mods or there discord talks about incest 32k is alot to put at risk for a niche fetish its not making a comeback anytime soon.

lightningshifter

Aug 27, 2015
You know its a wonder thaht none of the modders have tried to mod TiTS like they do CoC. As long as its a modded version of the game then there's not a damn thing that Patreon can do about it. Of course I don't think TiTS has attracted the following that CoC had.

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
For those of you wondering, since the other thread got locked down i've gotten word from fen about the status of jack/jill, i'm posting the whole reply for transparency's sake.

When it comes to kinetic impact, the only way to increase the kinetic impact is with the application of additional force via mechanical or chemical energy - explosive knuckle-tips, rotating knuckle-blades. Hitting someone with a lead hammer is probably going to hurt more than hitting them with a titanium hammer simply by dint of the lead one being heavier. I think I have a hammer with a piston that slams down to augment the impact in game somewhere, but knuckles don't have room for that sort of thing.

Anyway, what I'm getting at is that you probably need more than some specially-named metal to make really hard hitting knuckles.

Plans for jack and jill are unchanged at present, but if need be he/she might become your second or adoptive cousin.

Reactions: ElBoob

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
For those of you wondering, since the other thread got locked down i've gotten word from fen about the status of jack/jill, i'm posting the whole reply for transparency's sake.

I'm more interested in this conversation about mass for knuckle weapons.

I got two things to say: TUNGSTEN + ANTI-GRAV TECH.

Anti-grav tech in TiTs is woefully underused in melee weapon technology. Why waste time balancing a war hammer when you can install a series of micro sensors that tell a small anti-gravity device when to turn off so you can swing it around effortlessly then come down on someone at full mass? I mean the tech is small enough to go into a pair of cuffs that you can buy as a marital aid!

Reactions: ScarletteKnight

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
i hadn't actually considered grav tech, so i might just alter my plans now that you mentioned that.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
With all respect, it's only been three days and I'm already getting pretty tired of all the half-baked explanations people keep coming up with to try and "save the incest." I've heard everything from "make them Steph Irson's kids" to "have the PC be their incubator but not technically their parent," as if Patreon would give a shit about a distinction that minuscule.

I wrote Nykke and the Frostwyrmling content. If anyone should be the most beat up about it, it's me. I knew from the beginning that including the incest content was a risky business and that their inclusion hung on by a thread. It was emotionally draining when they were cut and the entire fucking debacle of a discussion it was on Discord about it, and constantly trying to think of new ways to "save it" only brings all that back up.

The incest is gone forever, stop trying to jump through a baker's dozen logic hoops just so you can fuck your fictional daughters.
Savin and I have come with a plausible way to re-introduce Nykke at a later date, but it's not going to be for some time yet.

Give it a rest already.

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
Give it a rest already.
Whole heartedly agree, the wyrmling stuff was good, and i enjoyed it, but we sorta all knew if anything got axed it was gonna be that. Sorry B, but hey look at it this way people REALLY liked your work, enough so that it's removal is considered controversial

Reactions: cornholio

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
The plan is to cut the incest content wholesale.

I wouldn't say it's getting cut wholesale per se, at this point they are definitely cutting intergenerational incest for certain, but i believe sibling and more distanced incest will be left unscathed. Except for kiro and kally who are getting re-written as a precaution, dornacest may happen in the future if patreon doesn't take a further stance on the subject and as fen said "Plans for jack and jill are unchanged at present, but if need be he/she might become your second or adoptive cousin."

Status
Not open for further replies.