A story from a novice Writer.

SylcarenBloodmoon

Aug 3, 2017
Ugh, well I am rather unsure how to do all of this. I feel nervous posting the little thing I started writing recently here but, well I decided to just dive head first and do it.

This story, it focuses on the misadventures of my Champion of Ingnam. So it's a Corruption of Champions story but, there's going to be a lot of crossover with another H-Game, Slave maker. I have rather enjoyed that game recently after discovering it and while the Slave maker bits are mostly references to things, eventually if I ever get far into the story. I might do more of those areas.

Anyway, well... I guess I will attempt to put the chapters here and written out. However, I would enjoy some criticism of the story itself and such. I want to improve my admittedly limited skills in writing. So um here it is! hopefully...

-------------------------------------------------

Part One: The Champion is chosen.

The Village is thoroughly silent, only the sounds of a storm sound out through the night. A small procession of people walk through the streets of the village, they were wearing matching black robes and hoods trying to hide their identities. A thing that was more for them so they couldn't be seen doing a job no one truly wished to do. One person however, stands out in the middle of this procession, a woman who had just entered into adulthood. She had short azure hair and piercing crimson eyes; her clothes she wore were little more than rags, and her hands were tightly bound by a rope.

She kept her head lowered as the person behind her occasionally pushed her back into her place in line. While they moved through the village, The woman would look up at the windows and doorways of the homes they passed. She would see faces some she would recognize from her lifetime living in the village, she wondered if the looks they gave her as they passed through were ones of pity or remorse.

The procession headed towards the mountains from the village, the storm now adding lightning to the already dreary atmosphere. The woman held her breath as the mountains loomed before them. At the foot of the largest of the chain of mountains was a cave, one that gave off a disturbing vibe in the young woman as the lead members of the procession started to form a straight line in front of the cave entrance. She stumbled forward, pushed by one of the hooded men from the line to the mouth of the cave as the leader of them stepped forward.

He removed his hood and handed it to a member of the procession holding a torch exchanging the items between themselves. He was the village elder, old but, somehow still looking as if he had the energy of a man half his age. The elder held the torch tightly and though he had a remorseful look upon his face, he stamped the torch down and spoke with a voice of authority. “Laura Avisa Duclair, you have been found guilty of crimes against the village of Ingnam and were summarily judged by the Gods themselves. By the law in the kingdom of Mioya, you would have been sentenced to death!” With those words, he slams the torch upon the ground one more and stares at Laura with an intense anger.

He relaxes for a moment as the rain beats down harder upon them, “But, The village requires a Champion to protect it, someone to go into the realms beyond and protect us. Though you are a Criminal, you must renounce your ways and protect us from the demons and disasters that loom over us if you do not.” Reaching to his belt, the Elder takes a knife and cuts the binds upon Laura's wrists. He then pushes her towards the cave entrance. “Go now and never return.” He says with a cold tone in his voice, much different from how he used to speak to her.

Laura stares at the cave for a moment and takes a deep breath before heading inside the cave and shivering from the feeling the cave gave her. “From farm girl, to a wannabe thief and now champion. I wonder if that's all my destiny will be.” She spoke to herself and suddenly feels rather warm and aroused. She breathes through her nose and the smell of the cave seems to increase her lusts even further. She moves deeper into the cave barely registering that she had crossed a glowing purple-pink portal. She then weakly collapses to the ground her body feeling on fire from arousal.

-----------
Just the first little bit I wrote, I don't really consider it Chapter length myself but, I wasn't sure what else to call the first bit I made. A prologue maybe? Ah well. Thank you for reading if you do.

Last edited:

SylcarenBloodmoon

Aug 3, 2017
Here's part two of my little rambling story, I had taken a quick look through some of the other FFs in this lovely forum and decided to go a slightly different direction in comparison to most people. After all I am sure everyone has in their mind what they would do in the Game's champions shoes as they valiantly defend the portal or subjugate it later I suppose but, why not do well this....

-----------------------------------------

Part Two: The Remnants

I feel sticky and my head really hurts, was the first thought Laura had upon waking up. Her crimson eyes opened to see a winged creature floating above her. She attempts to stand up and in the process feels her body ache with want. Her vision was cloudy but, even through that, she somehow instantly made out the creature's cock. She licked her lips focusing on the rod before hearing a voice cackle. “Ha ha, Another slut to use.” Laura could hear these words in her mind and a part of her attempted to fight against what she desired. She desired him though right? Why fight? She shakes her head as she stumbles towards him. She wants to clear the fog in her mind.

Finally though something gives, she wasn't sure if it was an instinctual drive within herself or something else but, she slammed her fist into the creature's gut. The punch caught him off guard and he landed on the ground with a thump, He quickly recomposed himself and flew up out of her reach. “Dammit, I was sure that this time, the new one wouldn't resist.” He hisses at her and takes off with a last word. “No matter, you will not last long, just like all the others!”

Laura collapsed to her knees and shook from the feelings wracking through her body. She started to wipe off the sticky substance off herself and stared at the white gunk stuck to her hand after the first attempt. She sniffed it and immediately felt more aroused, she began to wipe the gunk off upon the ground beneath her. “Semen,” She said to no one in particular as she continued to remove the offending fluids.

Once clean or cleaner at least, she stood up to survey the surroundings. She was standing upon a broken slab of a rock, behind her stood the portal, it was simmering blue in between a slab of misshapen rocks like the one she stood upon. She then spotted a place that seemed to have once been lived in. She headed towards that place and about twenty-four feet away she tripped over seemingly nothing. A loud clang rang out and she quickly covered herself in fright. However, nothing came even as she laid on the dirt for a couple of minutes. She stood up once more and looked around carefully trying to find out what had happened.

She looked around once again and now noticed a rope that had tripped her as she walked, looking at the length of rope with her eyes, she spotted a piece of metal that had fallen from a nearby tree. The cause of the clang sound, she thought to herself as she looked around for who might have set such an alarm. However, there still was no movement besides what had happened. She began to move closer once again to what appeared to be an abandoned campsite, Her eyes darting around for anything remotely threatening.

She finally let out her breath, one she didn't realize she had held once she realized the camp was completely deserted. That trap was probably set long ago, she thought to herself as she looked through what remained. Her scavenging of the campsite gave her a few items she was desperately going to need moving forward. The tent was still good and usable if dirty from nature and the like. She also found a change of clothes, though they were a bit larger than what she would normally wear and seemingly made for a man, she changed into them feeling a bit more comfortable in them compared to her rags.

She also scavenged a few useful tools, things for cooking and lighting a fire and even a basic book on surviving in the wilds. “Jackpot?” She said as she gathered the goods together and looked them all over once more. She stopped after taking this inventory and turned her attention towards the portal now. “Should I do as I was commanded or...” She looked in a random direction biting down on her lip. “Or walk away?” The wish to forge her own path stuck inside of her mind for a while and eventually she gathered her things and took off in a random direction not truly caring what might happen from this decision.

--------------------------
In my mind, Given how she was a criminal and presumably not treated well after that fact. Why would you immediately assume she'll do her duty Mr. Elder. Technically I am writing this and rambling to myself with these for now but, let's see where the crummy writing skills I have take us hmm?

Oh and I am gonna edit that first post too to format it a bit better. Damn thing is all spread out.

And if you want to criticize this crummy thing please just put it all here. I don't mind really! ;3

Last edited:

SylcarenBloodmoon

Aug 3, 2017
So It's my first day of college today but, for my lovely break for lunch I decided to crank out another Part of the story. Something I want to say right now is that I apologize for bastardizing anyone's created character from Corruption of Champions. I know that you all take pride in your work and well I am sorry that my horrible writing may one day shit all over them and your ideas.

And well, I am gonna try to get some things done in this particular post. Using the lovely Corruption of Champions Revamp mod and the CoC Editor, I managed to replicate the start of the story, and bring the appearance of Laura from the game to you all. Hopefully I won't screw it up somehow. I had to do an ascension thing early for this so well I do hope it was worth it. Anyway enough with my rambling. Here we go!

-------------
Part 3: Regrets, Imps, and Dogs

Laura felt like she had walked for ages, having not really encountering anything dangerous since her first encounter with the flying thing after the portal, She began to wonder if the danger that the village used to warn everyone about was just exaggerated. Laura sighed to herself as her stomach rumbled, I need food, drink, shelter can't forget that, and a weapon most likely, maybe a companion or two. She at least was mentally relieved she hadn't reached the talking to herself phase of loneliness.

Though as Laura began to climb a large grassy hill, she wondered what she should do exactly. Just wander until exhaustion takes her probably, she still had little idea what to do after all. As she got to the top of the hill and placed her hand upon a tree situated upon it so she could catch her breath, her eyes widened upon seeing a farm, a normal looking farm that was near a lake a short distance away. She practically jumped for joy seeing some sign of civilization out here and was about to head down the hill to find someone to aid her at least that was the plan.

From behind her a slightly weakened Imp floated and began a short chant, this created a pink orb of energy that fired out and at Laura, it smacked into her but, she felt no pain just an intense desire once again. Oh Dammit... She thought as she quickly spun around her body warming up with arousal. She looked at the flying creature, it seemed like the one she had met before but, was different, probably a creature of the same race. She awkwardly charged at the Imp attempting to swing her fist into the Imp and missed spectacularly. The Imp flew a little higher straining to keep himself up above her reach, unfortunately for Laura, her height was a bit of disadvantage here.

Laura looked around for something to help her defeat the creature and found a series of small rocks, she quickly picked them up barely dodging another round of whatever lust filled magic the Imp was using. She began to toss the rocks at the Imp and managed to smack him right in the nut sack with her fourth attempt. The Imp howled out in rage and pain and slashed his claws at her cutting through her comfortable clothes and some of the flesh on her stomach. She stumbled back in pain and seemingly forgetting where they were fighting, she stumbled back far enough to fall, tumbling down the large hill, her body slamming against the ground every few seconds.

When she finally finished her fall she was on her back, Laura's body was just one large sore, though the greatest pain she felt was on her abdomen. She turned her head to the side looking at the hill and briefly saw a four-legged creature upon it now. Not wanting to stick around she began to crawl towards the farm weakly calling out, “Help me...” She collapsed from both exhaustion and pain as the sun finally set over head.

When Laura finally woke up, she was surprised by her surroundings, It seemed to be a small bedroom with wooden walls and she felt a bit more at ease, In comparison to how she had felt before at least. “Where am I?” She said aloud and slowly attempted to stand up but, her body suddenly felt like it was on fire, She winced from the pain and looked down at herself. Her wound suffered from the Imp's claws was bandaged and her top was missing.

Laura covered her exposed breasts more in shock that someone had just left her chest exposed. She pulled the blanket over herself and called out hoping someone would come. “Hello! I am awake!” She awaited some kind of response and thankfully one came rather quickly but, who walked through the door surprised her just like everything had so far. It was a woman but, she was covered in fur and appeared to be similar to dog with her various features. Laura bit into her lip and covered herself further and immediately says, “Please don't eat me!” This does however, not get the reaction Laura expected.

The canine girl starts to giggle a little at Laura's reaction. “If I wanted to eat you, I would have done it last night.” Laura thought that over for a moment and figured that made sense. “You took quite a spill, My name is Whitney, what is yours stranger?” Laura looked at Whitney still with some disbelief. Even though she knew there such things as true catgirls, furries and even particular slaves trained to act like animals in her country. She had never met one in person nor did she think there was anything like what Whitney was exactly even then.

Laura tried to calm herself down, “My name is Laura, I am not anybody really. Thank you for saving me.” Whitney smiled at Laura and moved towards a wardrobe in the room pulling out a fresh set of clothes.

She placed them on the bed before Laura and smiled a little bit more. “Try these on, they should fit you a bit better than what you had on. I did my best to bandage and clean up your wound but, you'll need to take it easy for a while.” Whitney looked towards a window and opened it wide. “You can stay at least until your better, if you think you can help out though I would appreciate it.”

Laura looked out the window and smiled weakly before nodding her head. “I know a little about farming, I'll help you.”

Whitney smiled and headed towards the door out the room. “Thank you Laura, sometimes it's exhausting doing so much by myself, I'll be getting to work myself come find me in the fields. Oh, if you get hungry, there's some food in the kitchen just grab something and chow down real quick.” At these words, Laura's stomach did rumble with some hunger.

Laura started to laugh a little though this caused her to wince in pain, Whitney left her alone to change and to do her own work. Laura stood up from the bed slowly and stretched trying to test her range of movement. “I don't want to take advantage of her hospitality for too long though...” Laura said to herself as she put on the offered clothes. They fit better than the larger male clothes she had been wearing earlier and she was glad for that. Laura looked at herself in the mirror looking herself over in it.

You are a 5 foot 3 inch tall female human, with a thin, soft body. You are currently wearing your comfortable clothes and using your fists as a weapon. Your face is human in shape and structure, with fair skin. It has a tiny touch of femininity to it, with gentle curves. Your long, blue hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well.

You have a humanoid shape with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have curvy thighs that match your trim, lithe body, and your small, cushy ass looks great under your gear. Two normal human legs grow down from your waist, ending in normal human feet.

You have two tits, each supporting a 0.3-inch nipple. You could easily fill a C-cup bra.

You have a virgin, wet pussy, with a 0.5 inches clit and an intact hymen. Thin streams of lubricant occasionally dribble from your virgin, wet cunt.

You have one moist virgin anus, placed between your butt-cheeks where it belongs.
(Yes I totally just Copy and pasted the appearance over here >.> )

She looked down at her hands and sighed. “So to take stock of myself, I need to learn how to deal with the creatures here, learn how to fight, heal my injury, oh and try to make friends with Whitney, even if I don't stick around, a port in the storm is always welcome.” She did however, think about her quest for a moment and shook her head. “No I won't have any regrets, well besides the ones I already had that got me here...” She smiled to herself in the mirror and set out to help Whitney for the day hoping that maybe things would improve from here.
--------------
So there is Part 3. Expect another part tomorrow and well, tell what any of you think if ya want. o.o Anyway Ta Ta for now!
Le Edits: Had to go back and change a few mistakes I noticed while reading it in full on here again. Also adjusted a small detail in the first Part but, doesn't change much.

SylcarenBloodmoon

Aug 3, 2017
Well, I have no real confidence in this Post. I struggled for awhile this evening to write out the sex scene that is in this Part, It's well a Rape one so be prepared. Also it's probably written terribly but, that is obvious from everything else prior to this. Anyway, Here's part four for you all!
----------------------
Part 4: Blood, Sweat, Tears and Cum

Three weeks, this is far beyond what I intended. Laura thought to herself as she dumped a bucket of water over her head. She was sitting near the edge of the lake, completely nude and with only about five feet between them, Whitney also sat bathing herself as well. Their clothes were placed behind them on the shore along a pitchfork and a makeshift spear.

Whitney had gone far beyond what she said when they first spoke to each other. She had not only told Laura much about what she might have to deal with beyond the farms borders or as well as she knew due to only hearing about such things second-hand. She had also taught Laura how to fight with a spear, using a simple fighting style that Whitney herself used with her trusty pitchfork.

All in all, Laura had accomplished what she had thought she needed to do so before she felt more secure in herself. She looked down at her stomach where her injury once was, now there was only three faint scars from the injury. She bit into her lip as Whitney suddenly tossed a bucket of water at her splashing Laura to get her attention. “Hey! I was talking you know,” Laura turned her head towards Whitney and noticed her canine tongue stuck out a bit.

Laura shook her head but, smiled at her. “Sorry, I was just thinking of stuff, What is wrong?” Whitney ducked under the water covering herself further before moving on top of the banks, closing the distance between them to only a foot or so. Still it paid to stick in groups during such situations, Laura understood this due to what Whitney had warned her about but, she was still a little self-conscious being nude near her.

Whitney rubbed her shoulder with a towel drying her fur a bit and looked towards the sky. “It's getting late, we don't want to become a snack or a toy for a Shark-girl or a Slime do we?” Laura bit into her lip and nodded before she began to dry herself off as well. The two women headed back to the farm armed with their weapons and prepared to rest the evening away after another productive day at the farm.

After sharing a delicious meal together, the two retired to their respective rooms and Laura instantly crashed on her bed lost in her thoughts. I feel bad, You shouldn't, I should, I have taken advantage of her, Why worry about that she doesn't mind, Laura sighed heavily and rubbed her temples. She was mentally arguing with herself again. It was a bad habit that she wasn't sure when it started exactly but, had plagued her for some time.

Laura stood up from the bed as the night fell completely and began to gather her things, she quickly wrote a note to Whitney thanking her for all she had done and promised to return one day. “Who knows, it might just be tomorrow...” She shook her head trying to clear that thought away. I need to stand on my own. Even though the last time I did that, I ended up an accused Criminal and forced to choose between three horrible fates. Laura scowled at that thought and headed into the kitchen to place her note.

However once entering said kitchen she was surprised to see Whitney sitting at the table where they had shared many meals together. Laura bit down on her lip before handing the note to Whitney. She barely glanced at it before setting it down upon the table. “I don't want my friend to go,” Whitney began saying before shaking her head. “But, I know you'll want to either way, just don't go and fall prey to the corruption, don't become someone else Laura and if you feel like you are... come back and I'll snap you back to your old self.”

Laura had to admit that a part of her was surprised that Whitney was so open to her decision but, instead of dwelling on that, Laura hugged Whitney, embracing her tightly. “I promise, and trust me, I'll come back with tales you won't believe.” As the two broke apart from one another Whitney's eyes were beginning to tear up. Laura smiled a little sadly feeling her own eyes do the same.

Laura quickly left the kitchen moving out the back door of the farmhouse. On her back was a backpack of her things plus some small supplies for a few days of travel. She carried the makeshift spear in her right hand using it as a walking stick as she moved away from the farm trying to keep herself from looking back.

Laura headed away from the lake and towards the east away from the nearby forest. “Not going there,” She mumbled to herself looking towards the darkness and thickness of the trees themselves. It would be difficult to travel through there in the night. After about an hours worth of travel Laura drew her spear up and looked around hearing words she had heard before.

She swung her spear backward and struck gold or in this case an Imp. The shaft of her spear smashes into the Imp's gut sending him to the ground. In one fluid motion she moves forward and stabs her spear deep into the stomach of the Imp showing him no mercy. There was a few moments of relief even as she stared into the eyes of a slowly dying Imp. She could do this, She knew she could. Laura twisted the spear in the Imp's stomach before yanking it free the blood of the imp landing in specks on her clothes.

Laura seemed extremely relieved at seeing that the Imp was truly dead. She searched the body and found a small bottle marked Incubi Draft. She looked at the bottle and rolled it around in her hands before staring at the picture etched into it. “Definitely should be careful with this,” She said to herself before giggling a little wondering why they would use such a crude image of a well endowed male instead of a catchy phrase. “Incubi Draft, A tasty draft for a bigger shaft!” Laura laughed a little more to herself knowing it was terrible but, still finding humor from it. She placed the bottle in her backpack and continued on wondering if she would have to deal with more of their kind before the night was through.

This was a sad fact, in the span of a few hours wondering the areas near the lake she had to fight off four Imps and found only a bottle of something called Equinum. Laura was now carrying about four items of dubious worth and use, the Incubi draft, the Equinum, a bottle of something called Succubi Milk which at least did have a catchphrase, and some food she had taken from an Imp.

However, even though she was having a string of success, her night was sadly not going to end well. Something inside of her informed her of this, it was a gut feeling perhaps. Things just don't go well for long right? She was already beginning to sweat from the fatigue she earned from the battles she had so far and she was also a bit aroused, not escaping the spells of the Imps and their attacks most of the time. She leaned against a tree taking a short break to catch her breath. “I regret my decision already,” She said to herself before shaking her head. She needed to get out of that thought process.

As Laura recovered she slumped down to the ground sitting down upon the dirt and sighing to herself. “I should be safe for a few minutes,” She said before getting a bit comfortable to rest under the tree. Laura wasn't certain how long she sat there trying to decide what direction to go, it was a huge problem because for all she knew she had walked around in circles. Suddenly, a series of torches in the distance snapped her out of her rest. She quickly dived behind the tree and gripped her spear tightly.

The group of whatever they might be were definitely heading her direction. When they drew near she poked her head out from the behind the tree. Oh God... Laura thought to herself, it was a large band of the little creeps and in the midst of this group was perhaps the largest and most well armored Imp she had ever seen or even considered them looking like. She gripped her spear and cowered behind the tree as the Imps started to march past her hiding spot.

Fate seemed to have out for Laura or so it seemed to her for the lead Imp shouted out with an authoritative voice. “I smell you out there, I can smell the blood of our fallen on you...” Laura gulped and quickly scrambled away from the tree. There was no way she could beat all them, and so she tried to run but, again she hit rock bottom literally in this case, as she stumbled over a tree root and fell to the ground. She grabbed her spear and tried to scramble up as the Imps descended on her.

A brief thought went through her mind as she tried to beat back the Imps even as they held a large advantage in numbers over her. No matter how strong someone is, superior numbers will always seem to prevail and so it was. Laura was felled and pushed into the dirt, her clothes torn and her body racked with arousal.

She attempted to struggle further as some of the smaller Imps held her down, she started to beg them to spare her and to quickly silence her protests one of the imps forced its seven-inch cock down into her mouth into her throat, it was straddling her face blocking the view of anything else that might be happening to the rest of her.

This wasn't going to be the sole injustice done upon her through. She felt another Imp sit on her stomach and tear at her top exposing her c cup breasts to the air, the space in-between them was quickly filled with the Imp's demonic cock as he began to pleasure itself with her body. Still though this wasn't all she would be tormented with, As her virgin pussy was similarly exposed as her once comfortable clothes were torn probably beyond repair now. The largest Imp pushed a bunch of the smaller ones away as it started to stroke it's foot long shaft. “Worthless human, you'll be used by all of my band tonight.” Laura's eyes widened and she struggled harder as more Imps forced her legs wide to give access to her pussy to their leader.

Laura tried to do anything she could think but, her struggles, her muffled pleas, and the prayers she sent out to any who might hear was sadly unanswered. Her pussy was suddenly filled with the monster's cock, it tearing through her hymen with a single thrust. She wanted to cry out expecting it to hurt her but, the thing that scared her the most was that it didn't. The spells the Imps had used on her throughout the night had made her body far more ready for the penetration than her mind had been prepared for.

The Imps continued their rough fucking of her body as the ones assembled around to keep her pinned in place began to stroke their cocks as well. She choked on the dick that violated her throat as she felt it grow. Her eyes grew wide again in shock as the Imp spilled its seed down her throat without a care in the world. She struggled to breath and swallow the thick liquid and once the Imp finally finished, he was quickly replaced by another one.

The lead Imp was next in line to cum and Laura struggled when she felt it grow inside of her. Even as her body came to accept the pleasure from the treatment she was receiving. Her mind was not ready for that, she didn't want to have the Imp's cum inside of her. She could get pregnant with an Imp's baby! She tried to free herself again to no avail and when the Imp's seed splashed against her cervix and into her womb, she simply stopped struggling. It was over now, she simply had to shut her mind down and just take what she was given.

Laura was passed around to each of the Imps all of her holes being violated and having cum sprayed deep into them. The sun began to rise as the Imps finally finished their assault on her body. She was simply discarded on the ground, her body covered in cum and her clothes scattered away. The Imps quickly took off leaving her there due to them never reporting and finishing their patrol.

Laura was exhausted from the constant fucking but, she forced herself to stand up. Her body ached in pain as she grabbed her things and began to walk towards the east away from the Imps had gone. Cum spilled from between her thighs and her body was completely covered with the sticky liquid but, she kept moving trying to desperately hope she might find somewhere safe to rest again.

Laura traveled on and found herself on the edges of a Desert like area, she stared at the sands for a moment before she crossed into the sands. However, she didn't get much farther, she collapsed into the sands and passed out unable to force herself anymore.
--------
A brief note: I will be having more internal dialogue between Laura from now on, I am trying to decide if it should be like a struggle for her to go Corrupt or not but, I am not certain yet.

Also time skips abound as well. >.> I hate using them but, I also didn't want to write out a bunch of junk all following the same format for each day that she was at the farm. >.<