A Steroid item.

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
OK the treatment can be looked like a type of steroid but what if there was steroids in the world of TITS? I don't if they'll give perks or not.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
So like...a masculine TF focusing on muscle gain?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
A steroid doesn't really seem necessary with how muscles currently work. Just go to the gym for a few days and bam, max tone. Then go eat burgers for days to get that thickness up, and even the twinkiest of characters will have become the Hulk.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
For smth simialr to steroids effect there was (still is somewhere) in NT Gym gdoc. It was allowing PC max tone and thickness limits been broken to reach 200 instead merely 100 pts max. And names for this perks suggested it may been smth akin to hyper steroids effects. My hopes are still up we would get it someday somehow...

J-10

Jan 30, 2016
I think it would be good if this item went towards hyper muscle. With so many ways to increase regular muscle now, this would just be redundant if it also boosted regular muscle.

Reactions: Spike razor

Moo Cow

I think it would be good if this item went towards hyper muscle. With so many ways to increase regular muscle now, this would just be redundant if it also boosted regular muscle.
Yeah, I agree with this. It should provide some exclusive perk to it or something.

Reactions: Spike razor

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hmm it could make use of this hypermuscles perk from NT Gym gdoc. I think writer of Gym wont be so heavy against this perk been put on some tf item (as long it's well written item).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Then you should definely check gdoc for NT Gym and/or contact it writer to see how stand atm chances for that unadded two perks been added in some way to the game.

Fluoride_Sting

May 31, 2017
Back in the old forums when the NT gym was still a new idea I had gotten in contact with Slab Bulkhead about adding hyper muscle content, I didn't feel confident trying to peddle it as it's own idea, but it seemed like a logical addition to the gym. He seemed to like the idea, but we didn't get to cooperate on it at all, but I had created a document at the time.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/...8HzMxHtSK-qlcaFt4/edit#heading=h.ptmyabyy8wkv
It's terribly out of date by now, but it's there if anyone wanted to peek at it.

I would love to have more hyper muscle represented in TiTs, even if just for body descriptions for the PC and a handful of NPC's.
Having said that, I do also think that tone and thickness are way too easy to gain, not to much of an achievement if a few turns at the gym and the BBQ turn you into a giant.