A spell for all (dunno if you knew this one)

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
He just updated it. And I think you can charm mother superior now. Not sure. I have it but I'm busy doing other things right now. Check the hypnopics collective since he's updated the changelog.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
I tried this one once and found myself getting lost with no idea what to do next.  Although I'm pretty sure there was no walkthrough included then.  From what I saw then, it's definitely worth giving another try, thanks for bringing it up.

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
the game comes with a walkthrough.

Yes and no... the walkthrough is outdated, seems there is some differences between 14.3 and 14.4

I tried this one once and found myself getting lost with no idea what to do next.  Although I'm pretty sure there was no walkthrough included then.  From what I saw then, it's definitely worth giving another try, thanks for bringing it up.

At first I didn't like it, but a couple of days ago I wanted to give another try, and now I am addicted...

The dev is very active on the MC/Hypnotics forum: http://www.hypnopics-collective.net/smf_forum/index.php?board=11.0

So would get most things answered from either thread or dev himself.

He just updated it. And I think you can charm mother superior now. Not sure. I have it but I'm busy doing other things right now. Check the hypnopics collective since he's updated the changelog.

Thanks both so much.

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
I literally have no damn clue what I'm doing here, I'm just doing stuff o_O

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015
I dunno, being a guy who turns a bunch of women into his sex slaves seems to be what most MC games (and further, most H-Games) are about so I'm not really seeing anything special here.

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
I dunno, being a guy who turns a bunch of women into his sex slaves seems to be what most MC games (and further, most H-Games) are about so I'm not really seeing anything special here.

Did... did you actua'lly look?

Did... did you actua'lly look?

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
What is the answer to the cupboard riddle? Also I tried joining the site but it says I'm spam or some crap.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015

I was the same at first, but I am enjoying this one.

how do you get them i give sarah book and wait for darkness and i die

You need a relic to protect yourself.

What is the answer to the cupboard riddle? Also I tried joining the site but it says I'm spam or some crap.

You can disable riddles and use cheats.

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
I was the same at first, but I am enjoying this one.

You need a relic to protect yourself.

You can disable riddles and use cheats.

Nevermind, Id have to start over.

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
There's a detailed walkthrough that spans multiple pages on the hypnopics collective. Wade at your own risk!  o_O

I suggest going there and checking it out. Walk through at your peril! You may be mind controlled!

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
There's a detailed walkthrough that spans multiple pages on the hypnopics collective. Wade at your own risk!  o_O

I suggest going there and checking it out. Walk through at your peril! You may be mind controlled!

How do you get sarah to show up and i still can't find that spirit's skull.

Also i cant go there, itwont le me.

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
How do you get sarah to show up and i still can't find that spirit's skull.

Also i cant go there, itwont le me.

You create a free account there and you can have most of your questions answered.

Is the spirit Kurndorf?

Kurndorf's skill is in a crypt on the wild ranges. Use the shovel there after asking around about his skull.

Sarah shows up after a particular quest (don't remember which) so after a conversation with your mom, she tells you that Gate's niece has arrived and the Gates Mansion under police watch. After you talk to the police chief to get the cops away from the mansion, you can see her. 

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
You create a free account there and you can have most of your questions answered.

Is the spirit Kurndorf?

Kurndorf's skill is in a crypt on the wild ranges. Use the shovel there after asking around about his skull.

Sarah shows up after a particular quest (don't remember which) so after a conversation with your mom, she tells you that Gate's niece has arrived and the Gates Mansion under police watch. After you talk to the police chief to get the cops away from the mansion, you can see her. 

I tried to create a account 3 times and it keeps calling me spam so I'm through wasting my time there.

In the tunnel, is what the walk through says, but the shovel doesn't work there.

ok...

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
I tried to create a account 3 times and it keeps calling me spam so I'm through wasting my time there.

In the tunnel, is what the walk through says, but the shovel doesn't work there.

ok...

OK.. here's a walkthrough copied from the site and it's the one that's valid up to 14.3 so the new stuff added isn't in it. But it will get you there. It doesn't account for a newly added "soft murder" path yet. There are some mistakes in it like it says only a female can charm Mr. Beasley but a male who's learned an upgrade for masculine cantrips CAN charm Mr. Beasley.

View attachment A Spell For All Walkthrough.txt

Cog

Apr 17, 2016
A couple of things not mentioned in the walkthrough:

You can't ask the Mayor's secretary for the hotel's blueprints until you confront Davy at the hotel the first time. I think this might be a bug, because Donna Kelly can tell you about something in the basement, but you still can't ask for the blueprints until you confront Davy.

In order to find Kurndorf's crypt, you need to read a specific article in the history classroom. There are a total of three different articles, and each of them is necessary to acquire certain actions. One talks about burying Kurndorf, one talks about Dragon Gems, and the last has a stone and teaches you about the Sacred Grove. They proc randomly, so it may take a few tries to find them all.

On the charm path, before you lose the book you must research magic protection, or when you go to retrieve the book you'll meet a bad end.

Mrs. Logan no longer always shows up at the school at the time indicated in the walkthrough. She and other characters now have schedules, so you may have to seek them out.

In order to access later content, you need to have sex with the thrall while possessing the Mother Superior.

As muttdoggy said, the walkthrough also doesn't cover the later gameplay. There's at least one full arc after the walkthrough ends (saving Leanne).

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
OK.. here's a walkthrough copied from the site and it's the one that's valid up to 14.3 so the new stuff added isn't in it. But it will get you there. It doesn't account for a newly added "soft murder" path yet. There are some mistakes in it like it says only a female can charm Mr. Beasley but a male who's learned an upgrade for masculine cantrips CAN charm Mr. Beasley.

View attachment 4839

Thanks but I've already figured my way past all that stuff now. After accidently erasing over my main file and having to start over again. The only thing left for me to do is to corrupt mother superior and then the unimplemented stuff.Unless there is a way to get to ann in the gym that i haven't figured out yet.

Oh yea and saving leanne.