A sexy beast hunter inspired RP

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
If anyone is interested, i am currently running a few campaigns using the 'beast hunters' book as an inspiration for them. I changed a few mechanics to make it more fitting of the setting, it's an post-post apocalyptic. That means civilization has already rebuild quite a bit but it's still a bit in shambles. There's quite a few tribes around, the beasts are called abominations and are corrupted by mana. I will tell more if people show interest, but i won't take more than another 2-3 people as the system is best for narrating for at most 4 at once.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
I cannot find any kind of media for said book collection. What are the proper titles?

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Hmm...I've played Soul Sacrifice. Can you say more of the RP's theme? Sex? TF? Violence? Romance?

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
I plan on making a post with more information tomorrow. But the theme is basically hunt archfiends, explore the land. There's not a much bigger scope for now as the system is focused on solving problems one at the time. Theres quite a bit of sex, with tribes/allies/enemies if the player pursues it. There's no transformation but you will get a few offerings that might help you with that.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Sorry for not replying for a while i use another chat for that so i don't come here often xD