A question about Shade

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Can you reveal that you're siblings anyway except fighting Taivra? It seems unnecessarily violent to barge into her palace and beat everyone down, especially when there's an option to talk. I just wanted to know because I definitely want the situation revealed, but I never liked needing to fight for it. Not that I don't like combat, but talking your way out of a situation is very valuable, and much rarer in games anyway.

Also, there wouldn't happen to be a way for her to acknowledge me as both a sister and a lover would there? I highly doubt it, but I hate choosing.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Give the guard at the front the plat 190. You'll get Travia without fighting anyone. Make peace without fight ane you'll never get reaper shield

Reactions: lighterfluid

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Can you reveal that you're siblings anyway except fighting Taivra? It seems unnecessarily violent to barge into her palace and beat everyone down, especially when there's an option to talk. I just wanted to know because I definitely want the situation revealed, but I never liked needing to fight for it. Not that I don't like combat, but talking your way out of a situation is very valuable, and much rarer in games anyway.

Also, there wouldn't happen to be a way for her to acknowledge me as both a sister and a lover would there? I highly doubt it, but I hate choosing.
Doesn't matter how you get it, just that you get the probe.

hg2026

Jul 30, 2016
United Kingdom
Like NotYouNorI said you just need to get the probe, here's the peaceful way from the wiki:
Assuming Myrellion's surface is okay, if Steele is married to Taivra, has sex with her while on her throne 3 times or more, and has not turned in the data probe, Steele may bring up the Throne? and offer to replace it for 5000 credits. Doing so, Taivra will accept and Steele can retrieve the data probe at the Myrellion airstrip, as per normal, and returning to her with a new throne.

Jul 20, 2017
For the Sister and Lover part, I've read that after Shade has moved to Uveto, if it's been revealed that the two are related and are lovers, you have the choice between Wanting Shade n' being incestuous, or Wanting Sister n' just forgetting the past.

Although I have two things to ask about this:
How do you actually get the Sibling reveal to proc? Did I prevent it from happening by getting the Prop before meeting Shade?
And is there a way to get Shade to move to Uveto without having to side with Kara and betray the Lightning Duster wearer? Cause I like Shade a hell of a lot more than Kara.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Although I have two things to ask about this:
How do you actually get the Sibling reveal to proc? Did I prevent it from happening by getting the Prop before meeting Shade?
And is there a way to get Shade to move to Uveto without having to side with Kara and betray the Lightning Duster wearer? Cause I like Shade a hell of a lot more than Kara.

You need to have met Shade before getting the Myrellion Probe in order for your relationship to be revealed. She will move to Uveto immediately thereafter.

It is not necessary to side with Kara for the above to occur -- in fact, you can wait out her quest until after the probe and Shade's reveal, so that you don't have the confrontation at all.

Jul 20, 2017
You need to have met Shade before getting the Myrellion Probe in order for your relationship to be revealed. She will move to Uveto immediately thereafter.

It is not necessary to side with Kara for the above to occur -- in fact, you can wait out her quest until after the probe and Shade's reveal, so that you don't have the confrontation at all.

...Ouch. The pain, the pain of it all.

Spending so long on perfecting my character, now having to start her over because of that. PAIN.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
...Ouch. The pain, the pain of it all.

Spending so long on perfecting my character, now having to start her over because of that. PAIN.
If you can figure it out (it's not terribly hard) you can just edit flags with the save editor found here on the forums.

Jul 20, 2017
If you can figure it out (it's not terribly hard) you can just edit flags with the save editor found here on the forums.

I tend to avoid cheating.

The most would be Save Scumming if a Mod takes away something important, like a Terran Treat taking away my character's cockvines.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Savin If PC will first grab probe and then turn toward KaraQuest(s) then meeting later on Shade on Uveto would make us choose what relationship we would have with her?

Koshka

Oct 2, 2015
I've got a question. In earlier builds it was possible both to [finish karaquest2 and to talk to Shade at the bar], AND [get the probe and reveal mc and her relation]. I've completed karaquest2 and Taivra's Palace (peaceful solutuion, brought the probe after completing KQ2) and now I have a choice between talking to Shade at the bar or getting her "probe revelation" event. Whatever I chose, she migrates to Uveto and thus I'm failing to get another event, and it's kind of frustrating. Am I doing something wrong or is such a possibility (of getting both events) was removed from the game?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
It was removed. You were only intended to be able to get one. You were only previously able to get both due to Shade not moving due to Uveto not being implemented.

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Hey Savin, I don't know if it's intended or not, but if Shade finds you at the Black Void base and says the two of you will have to talk later, then you can skip that talk by finding the probe and bringing it to the airstrip before you encounter Shade again. She'll meet you at the airport (space dock?) as usual and you get to reveal your relationship (does anyone ever hide it from her?), and when you meet her on Uveto you get the regular choice between sister, incest, distance etc., with no follow-up talk about Kara Quest 2.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Hey Savin, I don't know if it's intended or not, but if Shade finds you at the Black Void base and says the two of you will have to talk later, then you can skip that talk by finding the probe and bringing it to the airstrip before you encounter Shade again. She'll meet you at the airport (space dock?) as usual and you get to reveal your relationship (does anyone ever hide it from her?), and when you meet her on Uveto you get the regular choice between sister, incest, distance etc., with no follow-up talk about Kara Quest 2.

:negativeman:

Throw that in bug-reports, please.

IATIHIA2

Jun 14, 2018
USA, New England
2 things....
I can't find shade on uveto...what time is she in bar?

can I do the sisyer-reveal when I'm on uveto? I previously chose the "hide" option at the spaceport....

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
2 things....
I can't find shade on uveto...what time is she in bar?

can I do the sisyer-reveal when I'm on uveto? I previously chose the "hide" option at the spaceport....
You should probably try to avoid reviving dead threads, it's frowned upon.

But to answer your questions:
  1. You're supposed to check her house, north of the bar, after you've read ber invitation email, if you've done the reveal. If not, talk to her in Myrellion's bar and then go to Uveto and check it's bar, but I don't know what time. If nothing else, consult the wiki.
  2. No, not at all.

Nexakrull

Mar 14, 2020
2 Year necro. Don't fucking do that.
Once again, my lust for easy for sub power fucked it up my lust for a certain lover, DAMN IT

Last edited:

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
.....Two questions.
1 - Why did you have to necro a thread thats been dead for nearly two years?
2 - What the hell does that have to do with Shade?

Status
Not open for further replies.