A question about powers

BFFE

Jun 12, 2021
So I'm about to reach level 7 and I was wondering if would get a level 7 power ?

Or is level 6 is the highest level for powers?

And does every class have one ultimate?

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
You can't level up to level 7 yet. Once you max your experience bar, it stays there until level 7 is released.
And does every class have one ultimate?
Yes. There's also an ultimate based on a godservant TF.

Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Even once the level cap is raised and you can actually reach 7, the odds are that it won't come with new Powers. So far, new ones have unlocked on even-numbered levels (aside from Ultimates) and seeing how we just got a new selection at Level 6 it's a safe bet that the pattern will hold and we'll have to wait until 8 is available before we can learn new Powers on level up. The fact that Kasyrra has several Warrior-classed powers at that level is, I'm sure, a total coincidence...
Makes you wonder what Valkyries might get if their TF comes with an Ultimate, aside from the greatest superpower of all that is, namely 'living long enough to grow old with Ryn'.

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Yeah, which is labeled a mage spell iirc - but Double Hit is a level 8 warrior power.
And Kasyrra is also mentioned in the wiki to be part-drake or sum'n - sum'n that people frequently comment on.

BFFE

Jun 12, 2021
Even once the level cap is raised and you can actually reach 7, the odds are that it won't come with new Powers. So far, new ones have unlocked on even-numbered levels (aside from Ultimates) and seeing how we just got a new selection at Level 6 it's a safe bet that the pattern will hold and we'll have to wait until 8 is available before we can learn new Powers on level up. The fact that Kasyrra has several Warrior-classed powers at that level is, I'm sure, a total coincidence...

Makes you wonder what Valkyries might get if their TF comes with an Ultimate, aside from the greatest superpower of all that is, namely 'living long enough to grow old with Ryn'.
That makes a lot of sense
Oh and can you use mirror stance to learn kasyrra moves or would that make mirror stance op ?

BFFE

Jun 12, 2021
You can't level up to level 7 yet. Once you max your experience bar, it stays there until level 7 is released.

Kinda wish there was more GT
Other then the fox T (not really into foxes)

Reactions: Alypia

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
Oh and can you use mirror stance to learn kasyrra moves or would that make mirror stance op ?
According to the Wiki, you can get Dragon's Breath, Double Attack and Lunge from Kasyyra with Mirror Stance

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
You can learn several moves from Kas via Mirror Stance, but the moves are still level locked. You can't actually use them yet because they're above the current level cap.

Reactions: Stupid_Goo

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Kinda wish there was more GT
Other then the fox T (not really into foxes)
Valkyries (winged feminine warriors of Lumia) and Astrida (magic-eating goth salamanders serving Nareva) are both on the list for Eventually.

Reactions: Squirrelwagon

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Still be nice to be a dullahan imho, but that's more magick stuff.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Still be nice to be a dullahan imho, but that's more magick stuff.

Dullahans are only good because of the options for their head. I don't even just mean sex stuff. Prank your friends by dressing up as the headless horseman.

Damn this move is op

Stealing moves is fun though. But if you meant Kas's moves being op, then I assume they'll be more balanced in practice and Kas being really overlevelled makes them look stronger. But mirror stance is great for getting them options. Move over Cait, there's a new best girl in town and she lets me steal moves!

BFFE

Jun 12, 2021
Dullahans are only good because of the options for their head. I don't even just mean sex stuff. Prank your friends by dressing up as the headless horseman.

Stealing moves is fun though. But if you meant Kas's moves being op, then I assume they'll be more balanced in practice and Kas being really overlevelled makes them look stronger. But mirror stance is great for getting them options. Move over Cait, there's a new best girl in town and she lets me steal moves!

My guyyy
I have been using using the move in every fight since I got it
Its just so fun when monsters try to kill you and you like
Oh cool move don't mind if I do and bob your move is mine now
The only time I could not use mirror stance was in the fight against Alissa
That bitch would one shot everyone in my party and I needed to hit her an ultimate and got lucky with a critical primal scar .

The funny thing when I read that I could use mirror stance to steal kasyrra moves I thought the last fight would be against her instead I ended up fighting with her and when I saw her use dragon breath to kill 5 dragons dealing 1400 damage I just stared at the scene for 2-3 minutes trying to think of a way to tank that damage

• Haha
Reactions: Wint3rRyd3r