A Question About Ellie (Also a place to ask whatever)

kachowski labowski

Aug 9, 2018
I'm not even too sure if this needs a thread, but I haven't found answers anywhere else so I decided to ask.

According to the wiki, Ellie has a scene where she tail-pegs the PC, and apparently it applies to any gender, and I haven't been able to get it with my male PC. The scene is described like this: "Any gender. Hold on for dear life as Ellie mounts them and fucks Steele's cunt or ass with her thick, reptilian tail. "

Do I have to be a female to get this scene? A herm? Or have no genitals at all? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
This is false. You can have a penis if you have vag. Proof: Herm character has been pegged often.

kachowski labowski

Aug 9, 2018
Wait I can’t have a penis?! :eyepop: Then what do I have between my legs right now?!

This is false. You can have a penis if you have vag. Proof: Herm character has been pegged often.

I've personally tried as a herm, and it leads to the same scene any player with a penis has already been getting. You can either be a female, or have no genitals, then she'll tail peg you.

kachowski labowski

Aug 9, 2018
I always have a more of a subby Steele and I feel part of that is not only being shorter, but also having 4 inches worth of dick. I've never gotten pegged by her as a herm, maybe I'm just unlucky?