a question about a quest

Abdu

Jun 5, 2022
hi.
delete if not allowed.
i have done everything required in the Father Where Art Thou? quest. where do i need to be in the last stage? kind of confused about the last thing i need to do.
thanks for any help and sorry if discussing quests is not allowed.

Abdu

Jun 5, 2022
hi.
thanks for the link. read it but i am still confused. can you give spesific instructions please if it's not a bother? thanks.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
could you tell us what you have already done? Then we can give you more specific advice. We can't tell you what you're missing if you don't tell us what you have.

Abdu

Jun 5, 2022
hello.
i spoke with solveig. spoke with the lupines. spoke with sanders. found the braw. spoke with grettel. and spoke with solveig and she said that garth has something to do with it. i am stuck now.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
If you have all the clues, talking to Solveig again about her father will complete the quest (and there will be a quest message telling you that you have everything beforehand) so you've clearly missed something. Have you talked to all four lupines you need to?

Abdu

Jun 5, 2022
i spoke to gwyn, garth's son, and when gwyn told me to go to the priest i did. was i supposed to do it differently? and if yes can i start it all over again?

nebulous_doofus

Jul 8, 2022
The wiki is outdated I think, it says you have to talk to Berwyn about it but you don't need to talk to him (I don't think you even can talk to him about it) you instead have to talk to Anna from Pupperidge Farms over in the Harvest Valley and that should be everything

Reactions: Abdu

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
i spoke to gwyn, garth's son, and when gwyn told me to go to the priest i did. was i supposed to do it differently? and if yes can i start it all over again?
Yeah, you forgot to talk to Anna at Pupperidge Farm and, y'know, Garth. The journal entry for the quest keeps track of how many people you need to talk to and which ones you've already spoken to.