A problem from an Android player

Magnolia

Apr 7, 2019
Hello all,
I'll be brief. I'm an Android player and I really enjoy this game. This is possibly the best game I've found of the adult variety. (It surpasses every game in my memory.) However, I recently had to switch phones. Moving over my SD forced a format, so I lost all of my data. Truly, twas actually heartbreaking, as I'd finally attuned my character to an optimal appearance, and her gear was top notch. Although I likely already know the answer, I though to ask for assistance. Is there any way to get her back? Even just her appearance? I'd be fine with having her look the part, even if I could no longer be the part.

Thank everyone in advance for even reading this, let alone helping me, if you do. I hope everyone has a nice day.

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
Hello all,
I'll be brief. I'm an Android player and I really enjoy this game. This is possibly the best game I've found of the adult variety. (It surpasses every game in my memory.) However, I recently had to switch phones. Moving over my SD forced a format, so I lost all of my data. Truly, twas actually heartbreaking, as I'd finally attuned my character to an optimal appearance, and her gear was top notch. Although I likely already know the answer, I though to ask for assistance. Is there any way to get her back? Even just her appearance? I'd be fine with having her look the part, even if I could no longer be the part.

Thank everyone in advance for even reading this, let alone helping me, if you do. I hope everyone has a nice day.
You still have a save file on the old phone right?

Magnolia

Apr 7, 2019
It wasn't in a transferable state. My micro SD was a separate, additional storage which stored both the game and the data to it. When moving it from my old phone to my new phone, it had to be formatted.

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
Ahh well can't rly help on this point but maybe there's someone who got this sort of problem too.The best i can reccomend is sharing you save file so someone can look it up.

Magnolia

Apr 7, 2019
Sadly, I don't think I can. So I suppose she is lost forever. But I thank you for trying.

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
But it kills the whole purpose!
Oh well,yes if you really,REALLY want her back then you'l have to do magic with the TiTSED

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
Just to offer an alternative perspective, I'd say you might actually want to try to remake the character with a new save the old fashioned way. It sounds daunting considering how much content there is in the game, but once you've played through it and made a character once, it's WAY easier than you'd expect to remake them. You can skip through most scenes without needing to read them, know which characters you need to talk to and when, know where to find the best gear, and know where all the transformative items and events are located so you can get your character back as quickly as possible. Realistically, as long as you have a good mental image of your character and an open wiki tab, you should be able to remake everything without needing to worry about the potential unforeseen consequences of using a save editor in one or two sessions. The actual quest for the probes up to Zheng Shi is super bare bones and only takes a couple of hours to complete, so as long as you ignore most of the side characters, you'll probably be back to where you were in a few hours at most and then you can go about doing everything else at your leisure.
Also, I don't know how/if cheat codes work on Android, but the reusable code for 100k credits is "anotherbrickinthewall". If you are able to use it, you'll never need to worry about farming for money in the early game and it's not like it's actually cheating because you already beat the game before. If that doesn't work, you can use a save editor to give yourself as much money as you want or just play the game normally.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Personally, it never feels the same in any game to recreate a character or experience, it always felt too measured and artificial to me. Like, I still want that same character, so I'll still do it, but it loses the magic of the first time.

Magnolia

Apr 7, 2019
Personally, it never feels the same in any game to recreate a character or experience, it always felt too measured and artificial to me. Like, I still want that same character, so I'll still do it, but it loses the magic of the first time.
I .agree with this. It feels like I've just lost the luster of my character. Everyone has made good suggestions, but I suppose another playthrough is the only true solution. However, it definitely won't feel the same.