A poll to show that trials in tainted space needs to a humanoid robot transformation

say yes if you think this is a good idea say no if not

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat boy

Sep 8, 2017
add a way to have a humanoid robot transformation I know how it can be started too make it start by using nanobots in your character by using a item called nano programmer please give it some thought cuz I cant be only one that thinks this is a good idea and to prove I am not the only one I am doing this little poll to show it needs to be added to the game

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Read pins. Also, what do you think you'll accomplish by putting a poll along the lines of "this is cool. write more of this now!" in ideas? Pointless + offensive. Please don't desecrate the forums with this shit. Expesialy when certain others might actually be writing it. Bullshit like this is ungrateful at best and can easily kill these ideas.

SheepPun

Apr 30, 2016
Yes you are not the only one who wants a robot/cyborg TF. To my knowledge there are already people who are playing with the idea.

But unless you yourself intend to write/commission it, you shouldn't make a thread in the ideas forum. Says so in the pinned threads.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
This and if you looked up a general search on cybernetics talks on the forums, you would know that cybernetics COULD be added into the game at some point, but this depends on 2 things:
  1. Cybernetic enhancements likely won't be added to the game until pretty late into development, likely around the time psionics and stuff come into play, and...
  2. If someone were to write said enhancements when the time comes. Asking for them the way you are is just asking for bad feedback, and is in bad tact. I'm sure there are others who are for the idea, but its up to you (Or whoever wants to) to have the cahonas to write the stuff to begin with!

Reactions: Amakawa Yuuto
Status
Not open for further replies.