A list of unrelated questions

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
Any of you code spelunkers know how long a pregnancy lasts when you are knocked up by Gel Zon, the Uveto Cundarisn Stormlancer? Similarly, how long does a pregnancy lasts when you knock up Sylvie? How about the Gabilani Chemist?
Sylvie is 180 days, I think. As for how long Steele's pregnancies last, that totally depends upon Steele's pregnancy speed multiplier, which depends upon what transformatives Steele has taken.

TayJK

May 19, 2017
Sylvie is 180 days, I think. As for how long Steele's pregnancies last, that totally depends upon Steele's pregnancy speed multiplier, which depends upon what transformatives Steele has taken.
I mean the base time, before the speed modifier is applied. I can't test in my current save because I have max pregnancy speed.

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
how do i cheat in perks? i used to use the old save editor, but that function isn't in the new one

the second thread below this one on the home page

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
Ditto: were my Steele any faster on her pregnancies, she would have to take Thiotimoline supplements.
(Let's see who gets that without looking it up....)
i've not been paying attention to this game for years, so i had no idea there was a save editor other than the plug in, thanks for the info