A list of unrelated questions

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
i think i fucked up the lane hypno stuff, i get seem to get rid of the addiction just by doing the quest normally. is there anyway i could cheat to just end it so it doesn't drain more money?
do you have one of the people on your ship who confront you about it? and have you waited long enough it has to be a while.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
i think i fucked up the lane hypno stuff, i get seem to get rid of the addiction just by doing the quest normally. is there anyway i could cheat to just end it so it doesn't drain more money?
Azra confronts you about the addiction. Iirc you wean from it by not going back and Azra stops the money transactions. (I think, as I only did Lanes part once).

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
Azra confronts you about the addiction. Iirc you wean from it by not going back and Azra stops the money transactions. (I think, as I only did Lanes part once).
thing is, it's been 30 days, i'm 70% sure the azra thing happened and i clicked the right option(not sure, this was pre-javascript), but the money keeps going and the game says it's been 30 days

BaShura

Dec 26, 2022
Regarding the Goblin Chemist, I've noticed submitting to her still counts as a loss instead of giving up.

“You could have made this a lot easier on both of us by giving up sooner, you know.”

That line is said soon after submitting. I'm pretty sure there was a different line when submitting in Patch 8 of TITS, or whenever that enemy was first introduced.

Is there already a plan in motion to restore or make submission scenes on Dhaal once the work on Gobtown is completed?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Regarding the Goblin Chemist, I've noticed submitting to her still counts as a loss instead of giving up.
This might be a bug. It had different dialogue in Flash.
Submit to Chemist said:
“You actually did it!” The giggling greenskin saunters in a slow circle around you while working the mechanism on her injector to cycle in a fresh batch of fluids. “I’ll have to reward you with an extra big dose of our experiment, and I’ll tell you what... you keep submitting like a good subject and I’ll hook you up with a dose of my finest work - but only if you’re my obedient little chem-sponge, ‘kay love?”

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
thing is, it's been 30 days, i'm 70% sure the azra thing happened and i clicked the right option(not sure, this was pre-javascript), but the money keeps going and the game says it's been 30 days
I mean, if you're not sure you clicked the right option, that seems like the easy explanation. You clicked the wrong option.

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
I mean, if you're not sure you clicked the right option, that seems like the easy explanation. You clicked the wrong option.
it's entirely possible i clicked the wrong option, which brings me back to the initial question: is there anyway to fix this, be it with cheats, save editing, or something else.

i'm fully willing to accept the possibility i fucked up somewhere along the line

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
it's entirely possible i clicked the wrong option, which brings me back to the initial question: is there anyway to fix this, be it with cheats, save editing, or something else.
The first thing to do is open the Console with F12 and check
flags["FOLLOWER_LANE_INTERVENTION"]
flags["LANE_FULLY_HYPNOTISED_FOREVER"]

If INTERVENTION isn't 'undefined', it shows the crewmember that intervened.
If HYPNOTIZED_FOREVER is 1, you got the Crew intervention scene, but told them to fuck off.
Setting then to 'undefined' should give you another shot. If you're using a JSON editor, deleting the flags will probably work.

You could also mimic a successful intervention with
flags["LANE_FULLY_HYPNOTISED_FOREVER"] =undefined;
flags["PC_PAYS_LANE_ERRY_DAY"] = undefined;
flags["LANE_DETOX_COUNTER"] = 0;

Last edited:

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
The first thing to do is open the Console with F12 and check
flags["FOLLOWER_LANE_INTERVENTION"]
flags["LANE_FULLY_HYPNOTISED_FOREVER"]

If INTERVENTION isn't 'undefined', it shows the crewmember that intervened.
If HYPNOTIZED_FOREVER is 1, you got the Crew intervention scene, but told them to fuck off.
Setting then to 'undefined' should give you another shot. If you're using a JSON editor, deleting the flags will probably work.

You could also mimic a successful intervention with
flags["LANE_FULLY_HYPNOTISED_FOREVER"] =undefined;
flags["PC_PAYS_LANE_ERRY_DAY"] = undefined;
flags["LANE_DETOX_COUNTER"] = 0;
thank you kindly, i'll be sure to try these

Gobbosquig

Dec 28, 2022
I have a question about Steele Pregnancy Speed, especially the Female (Mother) Incubation Speed modifier. Wiki say using Laquine Ears is the way to push it to 1000%. But where exactly can I see if Steele has increased this after using said item? Or is it a stat that you can only see after Steele got pregnant (time until birth)?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I have a question about Steele Pregnancy Speed, especially the Female (Mother) Incubation Speed modifier. Wiki say using Laquine Ears is the way to push it to 1000%. But where exactly can I see if Steele has increased this after using said item? Or is it a stat that you can only see after Steele got pregnant (time until birth)?
Stats->Personal->Female Organs->Speed Modifier
1. As it's averaged with Father bonus (always 100%), each point is worth effectively half.
2. Speed increases won't affect pregnancies already in progress.

Gobbosquig

Dec 28, 2022
Stats->Personal->Female Organs->Speed Modifier
1. As it's averaged with Father bonus (always 100%), each point is worth effectively half.
2. Speed increases won't affect pregnancies already in progress.
I've check it, mine said 200%, because I choose the Incubator perk in character creation. Laquine Ears suppose to increase it to 400% if it's 200% or more, but less than 400%. However that's moderate transformation (30% chance) according to the wiki. Thing is I've tried many times (20 times and more) wearing said item and wait 24 hours and it doesn't increase. Did that mean I miss the 30% chance in all my tries? Or Is it consecutive use, meaning I have to use multiple Laquine Ears to up the Speed Modifier?

Gobbosquig

Dec 28, 2022
I've check it, mine said 200%, because I choose the Incubator perk in character creation. Laquine Ears suppose to increase it to 400% if it's 200% or more, but less than 400%. However that's moderate transformation (30% chance) according to the wiki. Thing is I've tried many times (20 times and more) wearing said item and wait 24 hours and it doesn't increase. Did that mean I miss the 30% chance in all my tries? Or Is it consecutive use, meaning I have to use multiple Laquine Ears to up the Speed Modifier?
I've gone back and retested this over and over, and finally got it down.

For the item Laquine Ears:

1. the boost to the Pregnancy Incubation Speed Modifier will only happen in the first 12 hours. If said boost didn't happen during that time, it won't happen in the remaining 12 hours.
2. The probability of getting said boost vary per item use. On my run, 1st boost at 6th tries, 2nd boost at 14th tries, 3rd boost at 3rd tries, and 4th boost at 9th tries.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I've check it, mine said 200%, because I choose the Incubator perk in character creation. Laquine Ears suppose to increase it to 400% if it's 200% or more, but less than 400%. However that's moderate transformation (30% chance) according to the wiki.
Incubator stacks with the base value, so add 100% to all those numbers. Once you've maxed out, you'll have 1100%.
Thing is I've tried many times (20 times and more) wearing said item and wait 24 hours and it doesn't increase. Did that mean I miss the 30% chance in all my tries? Or Is it consecutive use, meaning I have to use multiple Laquine Ears to up the Speed Modifier?
Passing large amounts of time seems to do something to the probabilities. You're much better off getting to < 5 min of a transformation, then moving one square. Reload if you don't get the one you want.
You can also accept some of the other effects just to remove them from the list.

Nexus3196

Jun 28, 2022
I want to adjust my character based on Leithan, but is there any mention anywhere of the Tauric body lengths ?
I know the height and penis size from the Codex and effects of Leitha Charm Necklace, but I don't know any other information. If not, please let me know, even if it's just a prediction.

TheShepard256

I want to adjust my character based on Leithan, but is there any mention anywhere of the Tauric body lengths ?
I know the height and penis size from the Codex and effects of Leitha Charm Necklace, but I don't know any other information. If not, please let me know, even if it's just a prediction.
None at all. If I were to guess based on official busts and just general depictions of them, I'd guess the length of a taur's tauric half would be ~60% of their full height, maybe a bit more for leithans due to their additional set of legs. I could be significantly off, though, and there's obviously room for variation.

Reactions: Nexus3196