A Gooey Suggestion...

Galacta

May 20, 2017
Keeping reasoning simple. Highly request and recommend Goo-morphs and Galotians able to replicate bipedal functions before transformation. Very similar in style to item "Tentatool" transformative item affects of changing 'mass of tentacles' to a more bipedal mimicry. Allow shift of "Amorphous Goo" lower body to "Bipedal Goo" within the option of "Shifting Goo". Would be useful in acquiring scenes and items mutually exclusive to bipedal and certain tauric scenes that do not require specific tauric configurations. Please take this into consideration, believe it would prove to be very enjoyable for Goo-based Players.

Thank you~

Zavos

May 7, 2016
The Ideas Subforum exists as a place to pitch concepts you intend to work on to the community, receive feedback and criticism on them, and then refine your ideas into a workable outline for the content you're going to be making.

This is not a place to pitch ideas for characters/items/etc. you want, but will not create yourself.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
I've tried this in the past. If you want to you can make a go at it yourself. I not sure if it was bad, over powered, too much control or all of the above. I could have also deleted it before anyone looked at it, not sure.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
I just wanna be like flahne