A good male race to play?

Geekyraven

Oct 10, 2022
So I've spent several hours trying to find a male race or something enjoyable to play that won't lock off a majority of scenes. Took me a lot of effort to make a male Dragon the one time. So just wondering what people play as or if any new options have emerged since I took a break from the game.

TheShepard256

Depends on what exactly you mean by "male", but race doesn't factor into it. If you mean having he/him pronouns, that should only lock you out of very little content - AFAIK, only Riya, Lieve, some ExtraMeet dates, and maybe up to a handful of other minor NPCs won't fuck guys. If you mean having a cock with no pussy, tits or lactation, that's going to lock you out of a notable portion of scenes simply because you lack the prerequisite parts, and the only way to unlock those scenes is to get those parts.

Geekyraven

Oct 10, 2022
So to reply to both of you, I'm very intrigued by the Saeri as it seems fascinating. I will delve further in Shepard and see what I can, I did add into the other post we are part of. That I would like to see more down with the Galotians, but that's just a me thing.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
As someone who hasn't really played TiTS since the pre-JS versions, are we talking about new saeri/siel TF items around, or more characters other than Xanthe, Inessa and ExtraMeet's "EnchantingFae"?

TheShepard256

As someone who hasn't really played TiTS since the pre-JS versions, are we talking about new saeri/siel TF items around, or more characters other than Xanthe, Inessa and ExtraMeet's "EnchantingFae"?
Nope, those (and the associated Codex entries) are still AFAIK the only notable saeri/siel presences in the game. I'm not entirely sure what the OP is referring to, but I already answered as best as I can.

Kodoku

Sep 10, 2015
Goo, probably.

Let's you shrugs off most transformations and bad ends provided you keep an eye on your taint, and the size requirements for a bad end.