A few questions on custom tags?

Aullama

Creator
Dec 12, 2016
Ayy. I'm writing/creating a npc, and am following Gedan's Doc Template guide, however some things aren't fully clear to me. The custom tags you can make are used in the Profile of what you are writing, correct? And how to make the output work/how to format it? I know this is probably a very simple thing, but I'm new and I will DO THIS EVEN IF LAUGHED OFF OF THE FORUMS! Just wanna make sure I'm doin it right.

Last edited:

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
One rule I missed when I first started my character was that you can't use fancy stuff, so things like the quotation's can't be the curved ones. You need to use the ones that are just the strait lines.
Also don't use bold text or things like that, you need to use text symbols. (example. <b> words <b> )

I'm not exactly helpful but I'll do what I can to help.

Aullama

Creator
Dec 12, 2016
One rule I missed when I first started my character was that you can't use fancy stuff, so things like the quotation's can't be the curved ones. You need to use the ones that are just the strait lines.
Also don't use bold text or things like that, you need to use text symbols. (example. <b> words <b> )

I'm not exactly helpful but I'll do what I can to help.
Not quite was I was asking, but thanks for the help anyway man!

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Let's say you make an NPC called Bob, and can give Bob a mod to change his dick size. Then you can do [Bob.cockBiggest] or something.

Aullama

Creator
Dec 12, 2016
Let's say you make an NPC called Bob, and can give Bob a mod to change his dick size. Then you can do [Bob.cockBiggest] or something.
Nevermind, I had my question(s) answered. Thanks for helpin tho

Last edited: