Nameless

Mar 21, 2017
Interpersonal Stats
for example:
Arian’s Health: 10
Brooke Affection: 5
Helia Affection: 5%
Isabella Affection: 10%
Lottie’s Encouragement: 50 (higher is better)
Lottie’s Figure: 50 (higher is better)
Rubi’s Affection: 5%
Rubi’s Orifice Capacity: 224%
Urta’s Affection: 65%

On what kind of interactions are affected by these statistics (sex scen, what more?)

Can I be a King, or something like that?
Some clues of the mechanics of the game?
Can I be corrupted with 100% and still be in the game?

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
All of those things depends on MANY different interactions you can have with those characters. For example, Arian's health depends on you visiting him and giving him the potions of vitality you get from Giacomo, the vendor you come across in the generic 'Explore' option. For Helia you need to keep fighting and beating her in the plains, then keep sexing her, then continue on with her quest. For Lottie it all has to do with how you help her work out at the gym in Tel'Adare, etc etc. These relationships can all culminate in new sex scenes, relationships, quests, and in the case of Arian and Helia, having them join you as followers. For Urta it allows you to have children with her, and even play as her for a short time, etc. Each of these NPCs are very different in how you raise their affection, and what you get out of it in the end.

You can -kinda- be king, once you defeat the last boss Lethice, depending on what options you pick, and your level of Corruption. You can keep playing the game at 100% Corruption, but if you really want to try and experience everything on your first play through (while having 100% Corruption) then I would recommend turning on debug mode (technically cheating) so that you can continue to access all of the different parts of the game. Having a high corruption cuts out a percentage of the content you can experience, while conversely, having too low a Corruption score also cuts out some of the content you can experience. With the debug mode on I am pretty sure you can experience everything (with some variations) regardless of your Corruption score.

As for clues about the mechanics of the game, you are going to have to be a little bit more specific in the information you want. But do remember, the wiki is your friend! https://wiki.smutosaur.us/

Last edited:
Reactions: Nameless

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Huh, I didn't know that there was a revamp mod wiki. You learn something new every day.
The guy posted the thread in the Mods and Unofficial Resources section, isn't that enough? At least he didn't post it in the regular CoC forum.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
There was wiki for it for long time...unlike for xianxia that is quite new thing. ANd I seen few threads about mod(s) stuff that was closed by Savin with words: talk about mod matter in proper thread.

Nameless

Mar 21, 2017
According to wiki "At the moment 19 NPCs can be recruited as camp followers. In addition there can be a theoretically unlimited numbers of children by two of them living at the camp:" Wher is the rest of my children?
I have
Number of Adult Minotaur Offspring: 1
and what does this means
Addictions
Minotaur Cum: 10%

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Minotaur offspring or mouse race offsprings all living outside camp.

As for addition it mean exacly that: you still 90% form been hopeless addict to minotaur cum (which can be solved by having resistance perk so PC will never need to worry about mino cum effects). Generaly it mean the higher additon the harder will be for PC win against minotaurs due to have few handicaps (not remember atm which but there are some) and then at 100% there is chance for bad end.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Unless one count meeting minotaur sons wants nothing else than pump their mother full of new brothers for them to chill out with.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
According to wiki "At the moment 19 NPCs can be recruited as camp followers. In addition there can be a theoretically unlimited numbers of children by two of them living at the camp:" Wher is the rest of my children?
I have
Number of Adult Minotaur Offspring: 1
and what does this means
Addictions
Minotaur Cum: 10%

Does is not possible to interact with children living outside camp?

In CoC, Minotaur cum is an addictive, drug-like substance. If you become too addicted to it you will reach a bad end, essentially a game over.

Many of your children run off into the wilderness, never to be seen or heard from again. Some of your children who run off can be interacted with, like Tamani's daughters for example. Some of the children that you have, but who don't stay at the camp, can be interacted with in a way, if you go and visit them where they live. The primary examples of this would be children you have with Urta, and the horse-morph from the gym, both from Tel'Adare. I believe you can go to those characters and then in one option or another see your kids. These are the only two examples I can think of at the moment, and I might be wrong about the horse-morph.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
In CoC, Minotaur cum is an addictive, drug-like substance. If you become too addicted to it you will reach a bad end, essentially a game over.

Many of your children run off into the wilderness, never to be seen or heard from again. Some of your children who run off can be interacted with, like Tamani's daughters for example. Some of the children that you have, but who don't stay at the camp, can be interacted with in a way, if you go and visit them where they live. The primary examples of this would be children you have with Urta, and the horse-morph from the gym, both from Tel'Adare. I believe you can go to those characters and then in one option or another see your kids. These are the only two examples I can think of at the moment, and I might be wrong about the horse-morph.
You are correct about the horse-morph.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Is there a relationship between the level of PC and NPC interaction?

Do you mean the PCs level count? Like, how powerful the PC is? Because if so, I don't think it has anything to do with how you interact with characters, other than being able to physically subjugate them like Ceraph or Kiha; and that has to do with combat, not regular 'interaction.'

Maddhawk

Jan 1, 2016
Long time no post. Some answers.

Relationships tab shows your relationship strength to NPCs that you can have a friendly relationship with. Get them high enough and you can gain various benefits, rewards, sex scenes, etc.

Most children you become parent to, you will not see again. Those whom you can include:

Cotton - horse morph in gym, requires high libido to overcome her contraceptives
Urta - fox morph captain of Tel'Edre town guard, requires lover Urta and quest complete
Helia - salamander from plains after she moves in AND you complete her quest
Minotaur Sons - after birthing 5 minotaur, requires female or futa, random encounter in mountains
Tamani's Daughters - after 40 survive, random forest/deep forest encounter
Sophie's Daughters - random daughter after the hit bimbo growth spurt, require bimbo Sophie
Corrupt Amily - requires corrupting her, pure Amily children go off to live in some safe hole
Izma - has limited interaction, eventually they swim off
Ember - same as Izma, but I never see them leave on their own, they just become background
Phylla - and chick, princess, must save in desert and win in arena
Anemone Kid - don't ask me, only child I haven't obtained as it involves transforms I won't be doing

PC Level has no impact on relationships to Move. Only when in combat.

Minotaur cum addiction is a measure of how addicted to mino cum you are. 100% addiction leads to a bad end if you encounter another minotaur. Best stay away from mountains until it goes down some. Reduced by staying away from minotaur. Maintaining a modetate level for a long time grants immunity to mino cum eventually, as the resistance perk.

Some NPCs also have bonus stats and/or affection levels. Like Rubi's orifice capacity or Helia's second affection after finishing her quest (this one unlocks children).

Reactions: Nameless

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Actualy Sophie daughters can't be interacted no matter if their mother Sophie is bimbo or not. It's about if PC will go for incest when given chance at first time seeing first daughter cgrow enough or not. THen PC can interact with Sophie daughters by using new added option in Sophie menu.

Nameless

Mar 21, 2017
If PC Level has nothing to do with relationship tab could someone tell me how to obtain Marble's relationship tab? Wikipedia has not helped...

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
I thought all that you needed to do was keep talking and interacting with her? Then start drinking her milk? I don't know, I never really went down that path because I never wanted to get addicted.

Nameless

Mar 21, 2017
Damn I'm dependent on her milk in the 88%, there was already a sex scene and now we work together but I do not know maybe something I messed up.