A felitaur body request

Talassar

Jan 23, 2016
Hello. First and foremost - absolutely love the game ^.^. One thing i generaly miss in it - inability to make more tauroid bodies. Last time i restarted it i tried to create chakat and foxtaur characters. Sadly it seems to be impossible to get rid of a centaur lower body and make it foxy or feline. The way i see it ths wouldn't requre much of a work. Centaur lower body is a good template - just allow for non-hoofed legs and felinoid or canine body form. Even most of athe actions wouldn't need a rewrite.

Here are FYI examples.

Chakat  (felines, herms)

e70d402d106c6e3afb88175a7446cf3f.jpg

Foxtaur (canines)

46c3fbee1d99b66c07b44f5e857da563.jpg

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
All of the tauric sex scenes assume a centaur lower body, so this would require a lot of work to implement.  This is why it never happened while regular development was being made on CoC.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
Centaur lower body is tied to leg type, so i cant help you edit this one. Their is no leg number and leg type in CoC. The centaur scenes are heavily ingrained, it assumes your a centaur. Basically their is no leg check, if you have four legs you can click on it, then it runs the centaur scene. COC does not work like TiTs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Since vanilla TiTS already is developed with at least 2 types of taurs (centaurs and leithan) in mind, it is not real problem. In TiTS any creature with 4 or 6 legs is considered taur. Real problem would be only if you want to include and fully use highly flexible taur (yep, like felitaur) - it is generally considered that tauric body is rather cumbersome and clumsy. But this means ANOTHER variant of scene for them...