A feature for Riya.

fangirling riya quest?

• Total voters

DARK3063

May 11, 2016
I understand Riya supposed to be a massive racist of a npc, and she has separate dialog based on the pc's race, But if she's a massive racist, and looks down upon any none human pc's, shouldn't she also fangirl on over a human pc with blonde hair, blue eyes, and white skin? perhaps maybe a quest that could change her entire perspective on life? Or maybe just having the option to flip her insults back at her, and see how much she likes it.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
picard-facepalm.jpg

Oh god, not this shit again...

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
@DARK3063 You're far from the first person to ask for this kind of comeuppance or redemption for Riya (She stirred quite a bit of controversy when she was first added)
To my knowledge, though, you're the first to suggest that she is a literal nazi right off the bat. You win one Godwin point.

This a text-based game. If you don't enjoy a character, don't interact with them.

Additionnally, the Ideas subforum is for pitching projects that you intend to write.

Reactions: Evil

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
She's not a racist so much as her writer Franks wanted to piss off people.

WIth that said this sounds like a great idea and I'm surprised @Franks didn't have Riya mention your Aryan greatness.

Reactions: Wsan and Freed85

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
shouldn't she also fangirl on over a human pc with blonde hair, blue eyes, and white skin?.

riya.png

......... (HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA... heh heh Cause im sure someone like Riya wants to serve her Aryan Betters ha ha hah ... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!)

I think in the future, racism has moved beyond skin color of a race, seeing how there are ENTIRELY DIFFERENT SPECIES/RACES OF BEINGS.

Besides, Riya isnt actually racist, she just latches on to the persona to fuck with people. And seeing how much of people have complained about her over the last half a year or so, Id say she's done a damn good job.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I'd say you're more an asshole than racist but I guess that gets into the whole "intent v. outcome" argument of what has the greater significance. Like as a LGBT... I guess[?] a fruit, as a fruit if someone was saying transphobic/homophobic stuff to me just to fuck with me because they hated me but they actually had no problem with trans people or gay people, they just liked trolling I'd not consider them to be trans/homophobic just a dickwad who gets their jollies off upsetting people.

Hell, I respect ACTUAL bigots more than trolls because at least they have beliefs they are arguing instead of just nihilists who like to fap as they watch the world burn.

F

Franks

...I'm not white though? D:
Ssshhhh, let him have his imaginary high ground!

Also, as Alabaster said, Riya is... well, I don't wanna say she's not racist(I did say that at one point, so I can't blame him for quoting it), but she's... complicated about it. She acts the way she acts, but if she sees a human mugging an Ausar, she will not hesitate to step in and be a cop. Same goes for letting nonhuman comrades come to harm, as we see with Grence in the raid mission.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Also, as Alabaster said, Riya is... well, I don't wanna say she's not racist(I did say that at one point, so I can't blame him for quoting it), but she's... complicated about it. She acts the way she acts, but if she sees a human mugging an Ausar, she will not hesitate to step in and be a cop. Same goes for letting nonhuman comrades come to harm, as we see with Grence in the raid mission.
Aha! Thank you! Been wondering about that for a while now!

DARK3063

May 11, 2016
I mainly posted this because i found the character to be a bit funny. I don't the character at all. if it was non human npc their the dialog of quote "improving your bloodline with human gene's". technically the is racist but 2000-2018 definition of racism is something far blown out of preporition. even nazism has gotten more watered down over the years then ever, and everyone still claims it as being harmful but when a racist isn't really trying to harm anyone there's always a lefty there to throw the first punch. I meant no harm with this post I thought riya as character could expanded a bit more into a rather comedic irony as she currently is. Again i don't hate riya as a character I just feel it needs to be expanded a bit more.

This is not a place to pitch ideas for characters/items/etc. you want, but will not create yourself.
ok seems i put myself in a bit of a pickle. well i'm more then willing uphold that end of fine print If (whoever wrote riya) wants to i'm more then willing to work with them on this idea.

Last edited:
F

Franks

>'This is not a place to pitch ideas for characters/items/etc. you want, but will not create yourself.'

>'But if she's a massive racist, and looks down upon any none human pc's, shouldn't she also fangirl on over a human pc with blonde hair, blue eyes, and white skin? perhaps maybe a quest that could change her entire perspective on life? Or maybe just having the option to flip her insults back at her, and see how much she likes it.'

rCc0Djz.jpg

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
This is not a place to pitch ideas for characters/items/etc. you want, but will not create yourself.
ok seems i put myself in a bit of a pickle. well i'm more then willing uphold that end of fine print If Wsan wants to i'm more then willing to work with them on this idea.

Wsan wrote Riya? ............ heh heh heh.. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.....!!!!!

tenor.gif

No offense to Wsan, but I have trouble believing he can write hard dom stuff.

Dont get me wrong, he has written amazing dom content (Nyrean Bad Ending, Edan, and I assume Futa Slyvie ((as of now havent done the content so *shrug*)). I just have trouble seeing Wsan get into the mindset of writing a character even remotely similar to Riya. He doesnt have many means bones in his body.

No, if youve even been bothering to freaken pay attention to the posts in this thread and how some of the people have been answering, it should be painfully obvious who the author is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Freed85
F

Franks

>He thinks Wsan wrote Riya

Z1boFCZ.png

I didn't even see that part. wewlad.

I'm sure Wsan could write a Riya-like character if he wanted to, but that's not his style.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Ironically the reason I haven't written an extremely mean character is because I think TiTS is far too clean and nice of an environment to properly do them justice. It's too friendly. See also my thoughts on signposting bad ends.

Reactions: Alabaster Chimes

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
Most writers, if they sit down and just go for it, can almost write any piece of work (Give or take a few quality points if its REALLY out there from what they do).

Take Savin with finishing Yammi's content, he almost wanted to kill himself for finishing her off. (*Sarcasm* Its due to this why I believe the Lurelings haven't been talked about/worked on for the last year. Savin now has a burning hatred of aquatic like lifeforms. We need to send him "The Shape of Water" maybe thatll help.....)

*Ninja'd before I evened finished typing*

@Wsan Not saying Extremely mean, just mean. I wouldn't say Riya is the former. TiTs is too..... whats the word? ..... Campy? (Yea lets go with that)

There really isn't an extremely bad guy in the universe, no Dr.Claw, Dr. Doom, Dr. Octupus, Dr Manhattaten, or Calander Man. Just people with questionable occupations/morales.

Hell, Kiro isnt really a good person by most standards same for Saen. I guess that's where you see "far too clean and nice of an environment" and thinking back on it, I see it too now.

Whichever which.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I think Wsan kinda meant that, if we stick with your comic metaphor, TiTS feels a lot like the Silver Age of Comics, and that writing a darker type of character requires a certain level of Dark Age grittiness. There’s a time and a place for that type of character, it’s just not in a setting where a character’s biggest problem can be figuring how long it’s going to take to was out the cum from a ‘taur lover.

F

Franks

The reason TiTs doesn't and won't have hardline evil characters(Gore, hard vore, torture, etc) is simply that Fenoxo doesn't want them ingame, and has said on several occasions that he won't add them.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Nothing kills a boner faster than a detailed depiction of hardcore and gorey violence. Trust me, I found out the hard way.

That is, of course, unless you're playing something like Doom. In that case, it's quite the opposite.

Reactions: Mercuriussnake