A disturbing lack of Goblin encounters?!

Trace101

Mar 17, 2019
Cabin in the woods.
Hey all,

First time posting - love the game. Played through CoC1 and have been exploring CoC2 for the past few weeks. I'm curious if anyone can shed some light on this; am I missing the goblin scenes? It feels that CoC2 is missing a good amount of goblin scenes. I absolutely loved the ones from CoC1 and I would love to see some good goblin-theme smut fiction along with some provocative images. <3 Also, there doesn't appear to be any female goblin scenes?! I love playing with the male imps and all, but it definitely leaves me wanting to explore the other end of the spectrum as well! ;)

Let me know if I've missed them. So far the only encounter I've had with the goblins is the goblin pack, lead by a leader; which is fun and all, but leaves one desiring more.

Goblin-Barmaid-page-6-2024x1517.jpg
Artist: rapscallionvns
Page: https://twitter.com/Rapscallion_Art

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
No, you're not missing anything. Balak has another goblin encounter in the pipeline (the writing is done, you can see a free sample of her content here) and has hinted at some plans for more but there's not too much goblin content right now.

Oh, and welcome aboard!

Last edited:

Lone Wolf115

Nope! It's great stuff, I would highly~ recommend it. ^_~
The reason I said it that way is because the dick is going directly through her. There's a scene like this in TiTS but it's a tentacle cock. Tentacle cock = flexible, ordinary isn't. But it still looks good.

Spidereggs

Sep 4, 2021
The reason I said it that way is because the dick is going directly through her. There's a scene like this in TiTS but it's a tentacle cock. Tentacle cock = flexible, ordinary isn't. But it still looks good.
Perhaps goblins simply have a worm-like digestive track?

• Wow
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Funtastic

Oct 13, 2021
I love me some shortstack gobbos myself, but I think as others have said, Nelia is getting new content and there's another in the pipeline. Best thing I can suggest is ask a writer who's free to maybe draft one or do it yourself. So long as it doesn't feel like a retread of any other, I don't see why you couldn't write a new goblin.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I would like to write a goblin but it is fucking hard to not just repeat the norm lf just making them sex crazy, breeding obsessed harlots. But than again, no fenexo game ever fully tool advantage of their size, so maybe I could push it to its furthest extreme. Create a masochistic gobbo who is really, and I mean really into getting abused by someone larger that her. I just need to know how far I can actually push it in game. Since stuff like hard slapping and asphyxiation may be to far.

Trace101

Mar 17, 2019
Cabin in the woods.
I love me some shortstack gobbos myself, but I think as others have said, Nelia is getting new content and there's another in the pipeline. Best thing I can suggest is ask a writer who's free to maybe draft one or do it yourself. So long as it doesn't feel like a retread of any other, I don't see why you couldn't write a new goblin.

Weeell~~ while I would love to write a goblin scene (or two) myself, there is always something about reading another's work that amplifies the erotic levels. It's a bit selfish, in that regard, to not create art... but you can't always help who you are, and so I bequest any reading this with the knowledge and experience(!) - please, write us a lovely little short story or two of some lusty goblins. <3 <3 <3

Out of curiosity, who wrote the goblin scenes from CoC1???

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I hope that this is not me breaking the rules, but I am about to write apperance screen for my Goblin girl. I have general idea. Big hips and ass, long tongu, somewhat toned wit modest hips. But since CoC2 goblins can inherit stuff from their non goblin parent, should I make her a pure goblin (except the tongue thing) or should I add something extra to her. If so, what?

Also, when you think of Goblin girl, what is exactly you are looking for.

Last edited:

Trace101

Mar 17, 2019
Cabin in the woods.
Oh gosh, I don't quite know. There's to many things that I like, it's hard to pick qualities specific to a goblin girl! I'm curious to see what others will post with their ideal goblin girl, but for myself I suppose it might fall along the lines ooooof...
1) Inexplicable sexual capabilities; refer to spoiler pic in original post
2) Confused bad guy; somehow ends up helping others through their "terrorist" deeds.
3) Non-complex. Goblins, imo, aren't the most diverse thinkers. Most anything they do in CoC seems direct, their ambition quickly shown.
4) Abnormal obsession with a particular 'thing': rare coins, a particular type of weaponry, a connoisseur of gormet foods. Anything they can focus their ADD brains on, I'd imagine.

As for mixing their genology... Hm... Personally, it might make more sense in CoC2 that she would have some transformative properties based on her parents, seeing as to how they might be a second-generation goblin in this world. What qualities they would take, and who might be a good donor-race, I am unsure! The tongue thing sounds good.

Lone Wolf115

As for mixing their genology... Hm... Personally, it might make more sense in CoC2 that she would have some transformative properties based on her parents, seeing as to how they might be a second-generation goblin in this world. What qualities they would take, and who might be a good donor-race, I am unsure! The tongue thing sounds good.
Well for an example if they have a Lupine parent they get fangs, tail, and ears I believe. There's a goblin woman at the south exit of Hawkethorne before you leave she's to the right. She is non sexable and you can talk to her a the Frosthound after you try to strike up a conversation with her.

Reactions: Burnerbro

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
But since CoC2 goblins can inherit stuff from their non goblin parent, should I make her a pure goblin (except the tongue thing) or should I add something extra to her. If so, what?
Very honestly: I'd suggest picking a non-goblin parent of some form. It distinguishes from the current set pretty nicely and makes use of their distinguishing characteristic. If you're not sure what you want to do, count out the number of race codices and use a random number generator to pick. Make it an interesting challenge for yourself and all that

Solitary Traveler

May 14, 2021
under a rock
Also, when you think of Goblin girl, what is exactly you are looking for.

Really, you can't go wrong with making her a typical goblin: that is, obsessed with being ruined by huge cocks and impregnated. The pregophiles (myself included) are insatiable and there is already of dearth of goblins in the game. You don't have to do the whole pregnancy; it can simply be implied that she went off somewhere and shat out her offspring.

That said, nobody will be upset if you want to add some uniqueness to her. Her long tongue could come from having a salamander parent or something like that.